Brick, NJ 08724 Map · Phone number

About Steve Akins Photography

Gourmet wedding and portrait photography, combining the classics with the contemporary. Located at the central NJ shore and available statewide.

image099
image010
image008

5 Reviews for Steve Akins Photography

Emily · Married on 05/29/2009

Steve was a wonderful photographer who we would highly recommend. He was very friendly and courteous to our bridal party and family. He arrived on time and stayed as long as promised. Most importantly, the photos he took were AMAZING and I receive compliments on them over a year later. I plan to use him in the future when we're ready to expand our family :)

Sent on 03/02/2010

Melissa · Married on 11/15/2008

Steve Akins was phenomenal and I would highly recommend him to anyone! His style is unobtrusive yet classic. My photos and my album came out beautifully and I will have amazing memories to share because of him!

Sent on 04/16/2009

Katie · Married on 06/21/2008

Steve Akins was phenominal! Out of everything for our wedding, I was most picky over the photography since that will last us forever to document our day. The photos came out better than I expected and blew everyone away! More than that, he was great to work with, great personality, and was not in our face the whole wedding. In fact, most of the time we didnt know he was there, and he caught every moment perfectly! Our guests even commented on how nice and professional he was, we didnt feel like we were had paparazzi after us. And our formal photos were so perfect and natural, it looks like my husband and I...not like two people being coached on every movement. I could not have been happier! We have since hired Steve to do family portraits as a christmas present to my in-laws, and again, they were fantastic! Everyone looks great, and he is a pleasure to work with! We look forward to using his services again!

Sent on 04/16/2009