Heyn Photography

740 River Road Suite 211, Fair Haven, NJ 07704 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $6,799
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 70
  • Real Weddings 1

About Heyn Photography

Heyn Photography is a boutique wedding photography company operating out of Fair Haven, New Jersey. Owned and run by lead photographer Marissa Levin Rybalov, this award-winning team brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to every wedding they photograph. Inspired by classic magazine photography, they describe their photographic approach as editorial and sophisticated, striving to capture images that have a timeless and pristine quality. With a focus on elegance and innovation, they have a passion for their work and cherish the opportunity to be a part of couples’ special day.

Serving the tri-state area for over 25 years, Heyn Photography will aim to produce high-resolution images that reflect the connection being forged on your day. From planning to post-production, they vow to be with you every step of the way. With an emphasis on meeting your personal needs and preferences, Marissa offers a range of services that can be customized to reflect your own vision. She can accommodate requests for the following:

• Engagement shoots

Heyn Photography 6
Heyn Photography 7

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2019

Exceeded every high expectation

When I was early in wedding planning, booking a photographer was one of my first steps. Heyn Photography came highly recommended by my venue, Clarks Landing, and when I went on the website, it became clear why. When I sent in my initial request, Marissa seemingly immediately sent back a personal video. Who does that? I knew I had reached out to the right person.
    Once we had that first meeting with Marissa, I knew that we were in good hands for our wedding. Her attention to detail is unmatched. All of the albums that she had were gorgeous, with incredible pictures in high quality albums.
    When we had our engagement shoot, we again got confirmation that we made the right choice. Like many couples, our engagement shoot was the first time we were having formal portraits taken of us, and it is easy for that to be an awkward situation. Marissa and her team made us feel so comfortable and that we were just with friends, and that really showed in the beautiful pictures.
    Flash forward to the weeks leading up to the wedding. I consider myself to be a very detail oriented person, and that's why I really appreciated our final meeting that spanned a few hours, but allowed us to go through, in detail, different schedule options, and pick the one that worked best for the day. Even though I was two weeks out from my wedding, I felt so much calmer knowing that Marissa thought through all of the details and timelines.
    Our wedding day was everything that I could have asked for and more. Marissa and her team worked tirelessly through the day to get amazing pictures. They had to have been tired, given how hard they were working, but you would never know it. Towards the end of the night, Marissa even pulled me over and was able to show us a good number of pictures from the day on a screen. It helped my new husband and I really soak in the moment and reflect on what we had done that day.
    The next week when we were on our honeymoon, Marissa uploaded 100 pictures to Facebook. I can’t stress enough how much this meant to us, and how huge this is to future brides. To be able to be on your honeymoon and have these images to cherish and reflect with your new spouse is just incredible and not something that you will get with most photographers.
    Your wedding photographer is the person that you will probably spend the most time with on your wedding day (outside of your new spouse). It’s really important to pick someone that you get along with and Marissa is definitely the person that you want to spend time with and can trust to take amazing pictures. I cannot recommend Heyn Photography enough to capture lifelong memories for you and your family.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/08/2019

Best team EVER!!!

Marissa and her team did our wedding this past weekend and I absolutely LOVE them! So easy to get along with and to work with! We know we wanted to work with marissa when we went and first met her. The hours long conversations we would have! We just clocked right away. And I am so glad for that. Such a personable person and her team was just the same! Marissa, we plan to still stay in touch! We are so happy to have found you guys! Thank you so much for everything! 💕

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Heyn Photography 12

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Heyn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,799.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Pop Décor
    Pop Décor Wedding Favors

Beautiful Photos--creative presentations! They photographed engagement photos for a client of mine and I was blown away!

• Glam-U
    Glam-U Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Heyn Photography to all my clients! They do a fantastic job. All my past clients have been very satisfied with their services. They make sure to put the bride and the groom at ease and get a superb wedding portfolio done.

• SCE Event Group
    SCE Event Group Wedding DJs

John, Marissa, Cara & the entire team at Hyen Photography are amazing. Over the years, we have crossed paths with clients many and couples that have nothing but glowing & fantastic reviews regarding their experiences with the Hyen Photography crew. From a industry professional standpoint, they are a professional and awesome team to work with at wedding receptions. Their work is outstanding and their attention to detail is second to none. We recommend any couple in search of stunning photography to visit with Hyen.

• 740 River Road Suite 211 Fair Haven, NJ, 07704 See on map