Heyn Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,799 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,799 Most Popular Price

Heyn Photography is a boutique wedding photography company operating out of Fair Haven, New Jersey. Owned and run by lead photographer Marissa Levin Rybalov, this award-winning team brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to every wedding they photograph. Inspired by classic magazine photography, they describe their photographic approach as editorial and sophisticated, striving to capture images that have a timeless and pristine quality. With a focus on elegance and innovation, they have a passion for their work and cherish the opportunity to be a part of couples’ special day.

Serving the tri-state area for over 25 years, Heyn Photography will aim to produce high-resolution images that reflect the connection being forged on your day. From planning to post-production, they vow to be with you every step of the way. With an emphasis on meeting your personal needs and preferences, Marissa offers a range of services that can be customized to reflect your own vision. She can accommodate requests for the following:

• Engagement shoots
  • Timeline creation
  • Second photographer
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Slideshows
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,799

One Event / Day
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Save the Date

• Dani
    Dani Married on 09/03/2021

Marissa is THE BEST!

I've known Marissa since early 2017 when I booked her for my wedding. Unfortunately, that wedding did not work out. However, the best thing to ever come out of that first relationship was meeting Marissa. Her professionalism and understanding during that difficult time is something I will NEVER forget. I've now found the love of my life and there is no one else I would rather have capturing my big day than Heyn Photography. Marissa gets to know each of her clients on a personal level, she is always available to answer any questions or concerns, and her down to earth personality instantly makes you feel at ease while she captures THE MOST stunning photos. Her work is out of this world and I can't wait for her to be there on the most important day of my life. Thank you, Heyn Photography, for all you have done for us so far and will continue to do in 2021! You are the absolute best!

Heyn Photography's reply:

Danielle, thank you for the beautiful review. I am so thrilled to be working with you again and am so happy to have met you back in 2017. You are not only a client but also have become a great friend. I am waiting impatiently for your wedding day so I can photograph the magic and celebrate it with you!
    Gabrielle C. Married on 08/21/2021

Thank you Marissa and the Heyn team for the best day of our lives :)

10/10! Stop your photographer search now - choose Heyn! You will not regret it! Marissa and team were so easy to work with, so professional, and so accommodating.
    The second Marissa showed up on my wedding day, all of my nervous jitters melted away. Marissa's take-charge style allowed me to relax and feel comfortable handing over all control to her. I paid for a photographer, but I also received a wedding planner, a friend, and a therapist. I truly don't know how I could have planned this day without her. Her and her team were by my side the entire party, ensuring all of the best moments were captured. The next day, Marissa shared 13 photos from the day and they were FANTASTIC! I can't wait to see the rest!
    I do not have one negative thing to say about them. I couldn't be happier with our choice! Thank you Marissa and the Heyn team for giving us the best day of our lives!
    Alyssa P. Married on 08/05/2021

Thank you Marissa & team for the most amazing day!

If you’re looking for a wedding photographer, look no further than Heyn Photography! As soon as my husband and I met with Marissa in December 2019, I walked out and knew we absolutely had to have her photograph our wedding. She took the time to sit with us, get to know us, and the conversation flowed so well, we felt like we had known her forever! Our decision was shown to be the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding when just a few months later, we were launched into the pandemic with so much uncertainty and had to postpone our 2020 wedding to 2021. Marissa was there for us EVERY step of the way. She handled everything with the utmost professionalism, kindness, and grace. She was constantly reassuring me everything would work out for our big day. Marissa and her team made us feel so comfortable during our engagement photos last summer and the photos came out amazing. We couldn’t wait for our wedding day to work with them again. As soon as Marissa and her team arrived on our wedding day, I was instantly put at ease and the day went so smoothly, I could not have asked for a better team! The next day, Marissa shared a few photos and they absolutely blew us away. When you book with Marissa, you are not only getting an amazing photographer/photography team, but someone who is a true professional, knows all of the ins and outs of a wedding day timeline, and a friend by your side throughout the wedding process! I could not have asked for anyone better and strongly recommend having Heyn Photography photograph your wedding - hands down best decision ever! Thank you Marissa and team for such an amazing experience during such a hectic time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

101 photos · 10/13/2019
  • Abbey & Chris
    100 photos · 10/12/2019

Pop Celebrations by SJ, LLC Pop Celebrations by SJ, LLC Wedding Planners

Beautiful Photos--creative presentations! They photographed engagement photos for a client of mine and I was blown away!

Glam-U Glam-U Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Heyn Photography to all my clients! They do a fantastic job. All my past clients have been very satisfied with their services. They make sure to put the bride and the groom at ease and get a superb wedding portfolio done.

SCE Event Group SCE Event Group Wedding DJs

John, Marissa, Cara & the entire team at Hyen Photography are amazing. Over the years, we have crossed paths with clients many and couples that have nothing but glowing & fantastic reviews regarding their experiences with the Hyen Photography crew. From a industry professional standpoint, they are a professional and awesome team to work with at wedding receptions. Their work is outstanding and their attention to detail is second to none. We recommend any couple in search of stunning photography to visit with Hyen.

740 River Road Suite 211 Fair Haven, NJ, 07704
732-933-1919

By appoinment only.
Location of (Heyn Photography)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding