Scott Whittle Photography

Cape May, NJ View map

Passionate and Professional

Documenting weddings since 1994, Scott Whittle continues to receive accolades for his professionalism and artistic vision. As an artist with a keen eye for detail, when Scott Whittle photographs a wedding he channels his passion for his work into an incredible collection of memories and images. Contact Scott today at scott@scottwhittle.com, or call (917) 771-3285.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Donna Event on: 11/05/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Scott Whittle captured our special moment beautifully! He is very creative, accommodating, helpful and professional! Our photos are beautiful and his presentation of our proofs are a work of art! Scott also photographed our wedding in August of 2009 and created masterful photos reflecting the emotion of the day with the use of his lens. We hope to have Scott continue to photograph all of our momentous occasions!!!
    Anna Married on 10/29/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Scott for our wedding on the recommendation of a friend, and could not have been happier. During the ceremony and after, he was unobtrusive and professional while getting absolutely priceless photos of us, our family and friends. Everything was done with a minimum of fuss. When going over details before the wedding, he listened carefully, then quietly went out and got the best pictures of us ever taken. Highly, highly recommended and worth every penny.
    Christina Married on 10/15/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Wedding Wire to help me find some of my vendors so thought I would return the favor to future brides and review some of mine, including our photographer. Scott was an outstanding choice - both because of the way he conducts business and the end product he presents you with. We talked prior to the wedding multiple times so he could really understand what types of photographs were important to us - literally a list of the shots we definitely wanted as well as just a general idea of our style. On the day of, he was really great at wrangling everyone so that we could get all our family/BP shots and do so in a timely manner prior to the ceremony. During the ceremony and reception, I did not even notice him, he was so incredibly unobtrusive!! He delivered our pictures when he said he would, and oh.my.gosh. were they incredible!! He shows such finesse behind a lens - I felt like we were all movie stars featured in a glamorous photoshoot. I have never seen everyone looks so beautiful. In addition to capturing our "best side" the actual set-ups of the pictures were so great. He took a lot of candids that just took my breath away- really interesting angles, capturing the emotions of the day perfectly. I find myself revisiting our album over and over - partly because our wedding was so special to me but partly because I just enjoy the artistry he brought to the photographic record of the day. What a gem!! The button below lists "yes" or "no" as a recommendation. I clicked "yes" only because there was not an option of "absolutely, positively, with no reservations YES!".
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1151 Washington Street Cape May, 08204
Location of (Scott Whittle Photography)

Scott Whittle Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Scott Whittle Photography offer?

Scott Whittle Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Scott Whittle Photography offer?

Scott Whittle Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Scott Whittle Photography offer for wedding events?

Scott Whittle Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Scott Whittle Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Scott Whittle Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding