Off BEET Productions

Holmdel, NJ View map
$6,500 Most Popular Price

$6,500 Most Popular Price

Off BEET productions is a team of award winning wedding professionals that work together to bring you an epic wedding experience.
We offer Fine Art wedding photography, DJ Entertainment services, and wedding videography.

Wedding Photography
Focusing on a natural and candid photojournalism style. We aim to create timeless romanic imagery that showcase your unique personalities.

Wedding Video
Just like our photography style our video approach is documentary style. We are there behind the scenes to unobtrusively capture the real moments as they unfold.
We like to describe our video editing style as upbeat an fun , sprinkled with emotion. They will make you you laugh, drop a few tears , and relive the day. We keep them short and sweet so that you will want to watch them over and over again.

Wedding DJ + Entertainment by Denny Testa

Denny style is to simply play great music and throw a kick ass party with out the cheesy stuff. His style of mixing is open format style, meaning he mixes music from all genres.
Denny mixes everything live on the fly and you never know what he will play next. A good entertainer is able read the crowd, mix tunes and MC at the same time. And thats exactly what Denny does. He engages the crowd with out being over the top.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,500

Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Negatives
Prints
Save the Date

Kasey L. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing photos and video!!

By far my FAVORITE part of our wedding was hiring Kate and the Off Beet team for our photography/videography!! The moment I talked to Kate I knew we had to have her! She’s so friendly and really has a passion for what she does. And she’s AMAZING at it!! Our day went by so smoothly because of her and our photos are unbelievable! She even sent me back sneak peeks 2 days after the wedding! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!!
    Jaclyn Married on 09/04/2021

The absolute BEST!!!

There are so many amazing things to say about the Off BEET Productions. Kate, was super nice and friendly from the moment we spoke to her. She explained all of our options, created a detailed scheduled, and went over any little question we had. Megan was our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding day. She was so friendly and made us feel comfortable from the moment we met her. We had our engagement shoot on the beach and in the woods in January. I am not a winter person at all, but WOW, Megan really got so many beautiful shots that day. Our wedding day team was the greatest! Megan, Katie, and Joe, thank you all for making everything so easy and fun that day and capturing such beautiful moments both in photography and on film!!! Denny is so talented at creating the videos. Our teaser and full length film is an absolute dream come true. Every time I look at the photos or videos from that day, I can't help but smile, laugh, and want to dance. I am immediately brought back to the happiest day of my life. Off BEET Productions is the absolute BEST!
  • Aaron
    Aaron B. Married on 08/28/2021

Photos and videos speak for themselves

Photography and videography are one of the four pillars when planning a wedding, and Off BEET Productions carried the weight and burden of an intensely planned wedding day, exceeding all our expectations and delivering in all the right ways.

When researching vendors, having both photography and videography was a key element in deciding on a company to parter with. Following was obviously the aesthetic and eye test with consideration to consistency throughout their portfolio. The other remaining, important factors include the comfort and friendliness, or relationship, you gather after a few conversations along with the ultimate de facto, the financial burden.

There are endless ways in which you can remember your wedding, and we opted to “splurge” a bit and go over our initial expectations of cost or budget for photos and video. There were very few companies that “checked the boxes” for us, which ultimately led us to Off BEET. While our package was a bit more expensive than we anticipated, we received a full 12 hours of photo and video footage, an exceptionally professional team and helpful planning process, and an incredible collection of memories.

A few experiences that stood out included the timely responsiveness to our questions or feedback, Kate’s knowledge about wedding and wedding photography when we were between options, her calmness and resourcefulness when we thought we were going to get rained out and how meticulous and creative she was with everything from flat lay shots to our ceremony.

We want to thank Kate and the Off BEET team for being such a great partner, particularly through a more than stressful year of uncertainty. Their photos and videos speak for themselves.

Off BEET Productions's reply:

We feel so grateful to have captured your wedding day and gotten to know such an amazing couple. Xoxo!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

21 photos · 10/12/2014
  • Adam & Natalie
    18 photos · 01/18/2013

This Moment Events, LLC This Moment Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Kate is an incredible photographer- her team is really on the ball as well. She has an incredible eye, and her work is just gorgeous. She's beyond a joy to work with and her energy really shines through in all the images she captures. She is my go-to photographer and I recommend her to all of my clients!

Debra Morrison Photography Debra Morrison Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working as Kate Connolly's 2nd shooter. Kate allows me the freedom to be extremely creative with my photography. I'm always very excited to work with Kate because she makes me feel like an equal as opposed to just an assistant photographer. She is also the type of photographer who becomes friends her brides and grooms, and they just love her! Here's to Kate the Great :)

234 Red Hill Rd. Holmdel, NJ, 07748

By appointment
Location of (Off BEET Productions)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding