Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90015 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500

About Debra Morrison Photography

Debra Morrison Photography is a wedding photography company based in Los Angeles, California, that services the entire Southern California area. The owner, Debra, is a professional wedding photographer who founded her own business, Debra Morrison Photography, in 2008. She strives to be on the same page as the couples she photographs on one of the most memorable days of their lives. On your special day, Debra will document every detail of your wedding day love story from beginning to end.

At Debra Morrison Photography, I am inspired by beautiful light and raw emotion. My style is contemporary and photojournalistic. Before your wedding day, I want to know all about your journey so I can better serve your unique photography needs on your special day. Along with my wedding photography services, I am available for engagement and bridal sessions. I also love to offer my couples a variety of wedding photography mementos, which include the following:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Woman-owned
Follow Debra Morrison Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• IVASH studio

10 Reviews for Debra Morrison Photography

• Stephen

Stephen B. · Getting married on 10/09/2024

She's the best!

Debra easily achieved the two most important qualities in a photographer: great photos and being easy to work with. Her photos for our proposal/engagement were beautiful! She was quick on her feet to position herself in various spots as the moment was unfolding, especially to get the important surprise look on my fiancé's face. She knows what she is doing, and the photos proved that.

The proposal was obviously a surprise, so I had a plan figured out that involved Debra getting there early and disguising as a regular person just taking pictures of the landscape. The weeks leading up to the day I was corresponding with her and she was very supportive and down to go along with my plan. I also kept changing some things about the plan a few days out, and she still maintained a genuine easy-going attitude about it.

As soon as you start talking to her for the first time, you'll see she's very nice, and she'll make your experience easy and stress-free! Thank you Debra for helping to make this one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Erron & Herlina

Herlina · Married on 09/13/2014

Debra is an awesome photographer. :-) I'm a wedding planner and I have used her services over and over and will continue to do so. She's reliable, kind, adorable, fun, professional, easy to work with and more. My brides love her dearly and we're all very happy with her. Of course, I had to use her for my own wedding. :-) Her blog is what her makes her extra special. I love her!!!! She does such a great job.... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DEBRA MORRISON PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! :-)

Sent on 01/28/2015

I loved having Debra do the photos for our wedding! She made everyone feel so comfortable. We had a HUGE and rowdy bridal party and she was able to get them all to cooperate and take amazing photos (both being formal and hysterical). She got great posed photos are well as memorable candids. We got married in a church that was very strict with photography and Debra kept to the guidelines and still got the most beautiful shots! Thank you Debra for the memories! Highly recommended

Sent on 01/28/2015

Debra Morrison Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Sincerely, Vavé Wedding Florists

We love working with Debra! She always provides us with beautiful photos of our flowers. Highly Recommended.

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, California, 90015 See on map
    661-466-4512 (Phone number)
    Location of (Debra Morrison Photography)