Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jeremy Chou Photography

Life | Documented

hello! And thanks for visiting our little corner on WeddingWire, one of the premier wedding vendor websites.  My approach to wedding photography is as if I were producing a documentary throughout the day. I capture real emotions and tell the story of your wedding, one image at a time.  The images are clean, fresh, modern, and uniquely yours.

I'd love to meet with you and your fiance to discuss your expectations on the big day!

Please visit our website at www.jeremychouphotoworks.net, or my constantly updated blog blog.jeremychouphotoworks.net.
Of course you can also reach me at 909.278.8316.  I look forward to meeting you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles, Inland Empire

Follow Jeremy Chou Photography on

42 Reviews for Jeremy Chou Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

As a photographer, I knew from the beginning I wanted Jeremy to capture our wedding. He is an amazing artist and we were so lucky to have him there to photograph our special day! He was so easy to work with and it felt like we spent the day with an old friend. We have seen some previews already and are blown away by his crazy talent, and are so excited to relive our wedding through the photos. Seriously, just hire Jeremy because he is amazing! THANK YOU, Jeremy, for making our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeremy and his team are a dream to work with. We were introduced by our wedding coordinator and though he's a bit pricier than the other options, he's worth every penny. He's personable, artistic, organized and the attention to detail is impressive. My husband and I hate taking photos but he made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process and our photos came out looking amazing.

Profile Picture User6284012, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images

Jeremy was wonderful to work with! We really cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He was incredibly professional and made us feel very confident in our decision to hire him. His photos were stunning and he did a beautiful job capturing our big day. Jeremy's easy going personality and sense of humor helped us feel really comfortable throughout our wedding. We were very happy and would highly recommend hiring Jeremy for your wedding!

Profile Picture User5287544, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1332056864461 weddingwire

CURRENT PRICING

Redeem In-Store
Your wedding day coverage starts at $2,000. We will do our absolute best to customize a package to fit your unique needs!
#WW5388fd18b31541ed

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jeremy Chou is one of the best photographers that we enjoy working with. We understand each other's style and work well together on your wedding day. Finding vendors that work together makes your wedding day run smooth, where we get the best coverage for your photo & cinema needs. We have even used Jeremy Chou to capture our special moments in life.

Jeremy Chou is a great photographer with a unique style. I've worked with Jeremy on a few weddings and after looking at the photos, I was definitely amazed each time. You can tell he is passionate and puts a lot of thought into each shot. You will definitely not regret booking Jeremy for any photography needs.

Events