Southern Californnia, Chino, CA 91709 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 1

About Glenn Pictures

Glenn Pictures is led by Rickey and Natasha Glenn and a team of hand selected artist. Together, we capture and create images that are unique and personal to you. Visit us for Photography & Cinema www.glennpictures.com Email: hello@glennpictures.com Facebook: Glenn Pictures Instagram: @glennpicturesdotcom

Follow Glenn Pictures on

Glenn Pictures 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Chang · Married on 01/04/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!

I couldn't be happier with my decision to book Glenn Pictures for my wedding. My husband and I have beautiful pictures that we can look at for the rest of our lives thanks to Glenn Pictures.

Rickey and Natasha made the whole process easy and enjoyable. They offer many packages to fit the specific needs of your wedding day at amazing prices. Your package includes an engagement session at a location of your choice. They were always willing to offer me suggestions and provide input on any questions I had. Our wedding day would not have went so smoothly without their guidance and fun personalities. They made us very comfortable throughout the whole day and captured all the memories we wanted and more! We also received our engagement pictures and wedding pictures sooner than we had planned which was a nice surprise.

My husband and I can't speak highly enough of Rickey and Natasha and would recommend them for anyone who is in need of a photographer. We will definitely be using them again for future events.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Glenn Pictures 8
    Glenn Pictures 9
    Glenn Pictures 10
    Glenn Pictures 11
    Glenn Pictures 12
  • Lauren

Lauren Frazer · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional, responsive & so easy going!

Natasha & Rickey were so professional and responsive to our questions and needs. I had no clue about wedding photo/video prices, but there’s seemed standard in the LA/OC area. They were so easy to work with and the quality of work was even better than expected! Worth every penny!!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Glenn Pictures 13
    Glenn Pictures 14
    Glenn Pictures 15
    Glenn Pictures 16

Mary · Married on 06/08/2018

Professional and wonderful

As a vendor, I have worked with Natasha and she is just full of life. She is very easy to work with and very communicative. Whenever I see her at a wedding I am doing, I am just so happy to see her.

She has also done some of my photoshoot for my wedding boudior for hubby and I have never done a boudior. I always feel awkward and dont know what I’m doing. She guided me to the correct poses and omg!!!! The pictures turned out so perfect!!!! I just can’t believe it’s me, because I look like the models from Victoria secret lol. She his my fat and the most flattering way. She knows what pose is good for you and the most flattering. Definitely hire her and I highly recommend her. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Glenn Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Glenn Pictures 1
    Free Engagement Session with purchase
    Witch a purchase of any of our wedding packages, receive a free engagement session.

• Downbeat
    Downbeat Wedding Bands

Vnext Media is really an awesome team! They are very professional and have a great eye for capturing those special moments. If you are looking for a photographer or videographer, we highly recommend Vnext Media!

• Designs by Kelly Clark
    Designs by Kelly Clark Wedding Florists

Vnext does beautiful work! The pictures were amazing!

• ScenEmotion Films
    ScenEmotion Films Wedding Videographers

Awesome vendor to work with. Love their creative and quality work! We always look forward to working with them! Vnext Media is a recommended vendor of ours, as they are easy to work with side by side with giving you the very best of photography & cinema.

• Southern Californnia Chino, California, 91709 See on map