Jeremy Chou Photography Reviews

42 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

42 Reviews for Jeremy Chou Photography

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2017

As a photographer, I knew from the beginning I wanted Jeremy to capture our wedding. He is an amazing artist and we were so lucky to have him there to photograph our special day! He was so easy to work with and it felt like we spent the day with an old friend. We have seen some previews already and are blown away by his crazy talent, and are so excited to relive our wedding through the photos. Seriously, just hire Jeremy because he is amazing! THANK YOU, Jeremy, for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jeremy and his team are a dream to work with. We were introduced by our wedding coordinator and though he's a bit pricier than the other options, he's worth every penny. He's personable, artistic, organized and the attention to detail is impressive. My husband and I hate taking photos but he made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process and our photos came out looking amazing.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Jeremy was wonderful to work with! We really cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He was incredibly professional and made us feel very confident in our decision to hire him. His photos were stunning and he did a beautiful job capturing our big day. Jeremy's easy going personality and sense of humor helped us feel really comfortable throughout our wedding. We were very happy and would highly recommend hiring Jeremy for your wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2015

We had to book Jeremy about a year in advance, but it was totally worth it! He was very responsive and you can definitely tell that he cares about his clients. My husband I are not very comfortable being in front of the camera, but we felt very comfortable with Jeremy and we absolutely adore our pictures! We got so many compliments from our family and friends! Thank you Jeremy!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Shivani · Married on 04/03/2015

Jeremy Chou is the BEST wedding photographer ever. As we were planning our wedding, I knew the most important vendor for me was our photographer. Photos are priceless to me and I needed to find the perfect photographer to capture every detail that we worked so hard to create. We got married in Savannah, GA but did not limit ourselves to finding a photographer only locally. We nearly signed with a photographer from NYC but somehow came across Jeremy last minute and we are soooo glad we did.

Jeremy's style is gorgeous. The photos are natural, beautiful and capture a lifetime of memories and emotions. We have been asked many many times about who shot our wedding and been complimented dozens and dozens of times. Our wedding photos have been used for frames, canvases, calendars, mugs, photobooks, Christmas cards, you name it. We can't get over how much we love them!

The best part is Jeremy himself. He's easygoing, fun, and a genuinely nice guy. We also purchases albums which are stunning. Our package included four days (rehearsal dinner, an American wedding, an Indian wedding and a post-wedding shoot), travel costs and albums. If you are looking for an amazing photographer, do yourself a favor and book Jeremy, you will NOT regret it.

We can't wait to do some family sessions with Jeremy in the next few years!!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jeff · Married on 10/11/2014

A friend of mine recommended Jeremy to my wife and I. We interviewed a few photographers but we felt most comfortable with Jeremy from the start. He was very fast to respond to our inquiries and was very easy going yet professional throughout all of our exchanges. Also, I'm pretty sure he doesn't ever sleep as he often replied to emails very late at night and again early in the morning.

We threw him a bit of a curveball at our engagement shoot as I'm sure he was expecting something a little different than what we had planned but he rolled with it and gave us some really incredible photos. On the day of our wedding he and his second shooter were extraordinarily helpful and friendly to everyone and we got a lot of great feedback from guests about how great he was. We also ended up with about a thousand amazing photos.

There is a reason that Jeremy Chou Photography is as popular as it is and you can add us to the long list of adoring fans of Jeremy's. You really can't go wrong with him.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Nancy · Married on 09/13/2014

I can't explain how much I love Jeremy's work! I first saw his work on a friend's Facebook. She had him as her photographer and I was instantly amazed when I saw the photos. At the time I was also searching for a photographer for my wedding and I kid you not I researched and researched and looked through sooo many portfolios but something about Jeremy's photos got my mind set on him. It was a simple choice. We hired Jeremy for our engagement shoot and wedding day.. best decision ever! How awkward is it to pose and take photos in front of someone you barely met.. pretty awkward, but not with Jeremy. He made us both feel really comfortable from the start. One of the main reasons why I like Jeremy is because his pictures look really natural. The lighting is beautiful and the poses and what he captures is natural as well, no stiff and forced poses. He is super experienced and really knows how to work with people to get the best photos. He communicated and worked with us every efficiently and answered all our questions. By the wedding day, we were practically friends! we felt so comfortable and thats an important feeling to have between you and the photographer. Jeremy and his associates were such a pleasure to work with, it just made the day that much better. You can tell he takes great pride in his work and loves what he does. He has such a great passion for photography and it definitely shows in his work.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Jeremy was amazing. He worked with him for our engagement and wedding pictures and he was amazing. He made the process so very easy and fun. The process was not posed or forced; it was very organic.
    The pictures were stunning. He and his team were able to catch those special moments.
    Looking at the pictures a few months after the wedding, we are able to feel the energy and happiness of the day.

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/31/2014

Jeremy is the most genuine, passionate, and hard working person I've met. Throughout the whole wedding experience I felt spoiled by him because he made my husband and I feel like we were his only clients. He was attentive when communicating and extremely quick in showing us previews of our photos/receiving our photos (photos were shared within days of the engagement shoot and wedding). Even though my husband and I are awkward in front of the camera, he made us feel comfortable in the shoots and was able to capture our personalities and unforgettable moments. I am constantly getting compliments on his work and I can't stop staring at the photos! Jeremy is hands down the best wedding photographer out there and I feel so lucky to have been one of his clients. He is truly amazing as a person and as a photographer!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/24/2014

Jeremy was awesome to work with! He has a friendly and cheerful personality that makes him easy to work with. He is also an artist- the photos he creates are more like fine art than wedding photos. Also, the people on his team are just as amazing photographers as he is. He charges a premium but I think it was well worth every penny! Most people spend tens of thousands of dollars on their wedding, but after the day is over (and it goes by fast) the pictures are what you'll keep forever to remember your special day.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Karen · Married on 04/25/2014

Jeremy was super patient with our huge family and the many photo requests, and we really appreciated him trying to get all the requests done.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Michiko · Married on 04/12/2014

Jeremy is wonderful to work with. He is very professional and yet fun to work with .He really has an eye of a talented and great photographer and his style of photography is timeless. He made us feel very comfortable during our first shoot for our engagement pictures. We love ALL our pictures and we received such great feedback on our pictures from our family and friends. The best part was that he always finds the light so he can capture the photos I love the most. And in film too! You're awesome, Jeremy. Thanks for staying true to who you are and your photography.

Sent on 05/17/2014

Kathleen · Married on 01/15/2013

Jeremy Chou was such a great person to work with, he had great ideas for our wedding photo shoot since it was just myself and my fiance. He was extremely flexible when we asked him to start earlier in order to capture the late afternoon sun. Jeremy also served as our witness as our wedding was extremely small.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Julee · Married on 10/13/2012

Jeremy Chou was one of the many photographers we were looking at for our wedding. After meeting with him, seeing his portfolio and accolades, we decided he was our best choice. We were glad we chose him. We had a lot of questions and he answered them promptly. One of the few things that gets overlooked is his ability to connect. He stays connected via his Facebook, blogs, website, you name it. Doing so keeps him in touch with not only us as clients, but also the photography community as well. This keeps him well up to date with his trade.

Jeremy as a person is another thing we can say that will help make your wedding day be beautiful. Anyone can know how to take a picture, but his upbeat and enthusiastic personality makes for photos that truly bring the joyous occasion out. He sees shots that include great use of space and lighting in relation to architecture and other things as well. Our engagement and our wedding photos turned out fantastic!

Even today, we still keep in touch with Jeremy after our wedding. He is not only a great photographer, he is a great person and will make sure to do his job and make you look your best on your big day!

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2012

The most amazing Photographer Ever! I was married on October 14, 2012 "Mr. Jeremy CHou" as my husband calls him was our photographer. I Honestly don't know were to start, This man is amazing!! He captured our wedding in every single light, he did not miss one single detail. He even helped set up my wedding when the wedding coordinator was MIA! His team was on time, very sweet, and handled every situation better than anyone could imagine!!! They say don't go cheap on your pictures, because after your day is over that is the only thing that you have that will remind you of one of the most amazing days in your life. I have never been happier, he captured every moment from getting ready to the "I DO's" to the last dance!!! Not only is he a wonderful, but he is very fast at presenting the photo's as well, NO MONTHS TO WAIT HERE!!! After shooting the wedding all day, he must have went home and worked miracles, but when my now husband and I woke up in the morning we were already presented with breathtaking pictures on Facebook! A Sneak Peak, as he calls it, had me in tears, they were beautiful!!! Seeing my bridesmaids watching me have the first dance with my husband was absolutely breathtaking! Now it's my cover on my Facebook!!! I can't say enough wonderful words about Mr. Jeremy CHou!!! All I know is if you are looking for someone to capture this wonderful moment in you life or any moment for that matter look no further, Mr. Jeremy Chou is your guy!!!! Thank You again for all you did to make this day last for my husband and I forever!! we will forever be grateful in all the moments you captured on print!! Not only does he take photos but also gives great recommendations for other vendors, such as Airbrush make up, Karen LEE was amazing!!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Trudy · Married on 09/29/2012

Jeremy is acca-mazing.. in other terms.. amazing!

I originally booked another wedding photographer but things were not turning out well in that situation. I explained my situation to Jeremy and he was very understanding. I am so grateful and glad Jeremy was available a few months before my wedding date! My husband and I decided to hire Jeremy for an engagement session and 10-11 hours of wedding day coverage.

The engagement session was short (due to both of us being in unexpected traffic) but he was still able to get good shots with the amount of time we had of sunlight. The wedding day was great! Jeremy and his team arrived at the hotel on time and were a joy to work with all day. They were very professional.. and fun :) He captured all the great moments at the ceremony and reception. The pictures brought back a lot of great memories and smiles.

Jeremy is a great photographer with a great personality. You'll be happy from the day of your consultation to the moment you receive your photos.

*cheers with a shot Hennessy*

Sent on 03/13/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2012

Jeremy was amazing. He got everything we wanted and the pictures are amazing. He works quickly and effectively while giving top notch quality pictures. The only problem is choosing the pictures for our album because I love them all!!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Virginia · Married on 07/07/2012

Jeremy really listens to what it is you want in your photos. I could not be happier with my wedding photos.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Kira · Married on 06/02/2012

Jeremy is super talented, professional, friendly, and overall the best vendor we had the pleasure working with throughout the year long wedding planning process.
    We were introduced to Jeremy by our wedding coordinator, and instantly, my husband and I knew, he would be the one we would like to have capture our big day.

Jeremy has a good eye for photographing everything around you and still has his focus on you - the happy couple.

You can tell he has a genuine passion for photography and truly enjoys each and every moment he has behind the camera lens.

We had the pleasure of having Jeremy also shoot our engagement photos a few months before our wedding day. All the feedback we had received from our friends and family who viewed our photos were positive. He knows how to make you and your surroundings both look beautiful, heartwarming and magical!

My husband and I look forward to hiring him in the future to document other special moments in our lives.

We highly recommend Jeremy Chou as THE photographer for your big day! Thank you so much Jeremy!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Jill · Married on 05/27/2012

Stop your searching people, Jeremy is THE MAN!!

We are so lucky and honored to have Jeremy as our photographer for our wedding - it has been such a wonderful delight working with him, explaining everything for the wedding, etc etc - BUT, right off the bat we almost felt like we knew Jeremy from wayyyy back in the day, even though we had just met. Jeremy has always been responsive, quick to hear back from, and my oh my, what an EYE!

Jeremy made us look like supermodels - we hired him for our engagement photo session as well as the entire wedding (10 hour coverage). He was so much fun to work with - at first for the session it took us a while to relax and realize that we are the subjects, but Jeremy made us feel so comfortable and put us at ease. He knew exactly the kind of people we are - fun and exuberant, and he caught that on film with no problem.

For both the engagement session and at the wedding, Jeremy made things so easy for EVERYONE! He has an architectural background so his shot compositions are like no other - he sees things that not many people will and he takes advantage of it with pride and confidence. There were times when we felt like we were on the spot, but Jeremy put us at ease and made it really simple and easy for us - he made it FUN to be models! He asked us what we would like the session to be like - we responded 1) fun, 2) casual, 3) unexpected, and 4) creative - and oh boy he did just that, and went above and beyond!

I have to give a shout out to his second photographer and his assistant - Maria and Angel - who attended the wedding and who were absolutely lovely. The three of them worked the room and really got every single moment that we may have not seen.

We have only seen a few teaser photos, but what we have seen just blew our socks off - we promised him 'mind-blasting and awesome fun' for a 'kick ass' wedding, and he did that with the photos TIMES A JAZILLION.

We highly highly highly recommend Jeremy for any special event you may have in your life. You will not be disappointed with his creativity and skills, and will also be blessed with a kind and wonderful person to work with.

Sent on 05/31/2012
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 05/26/2012

If you are looking for quality and professionalism when it comes to wedding photography, Jeremy is the definitely it! For my wedding, he was always extremely responsive, dedicated, and cheerful to work with. He has an unique style and is extremely easy to work with. He has a great way to putting you at ease in front of the camera and the photos come out beautifully!! Trust me, you will not regret it if you choose Jeremy Chou Photography for your wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Paula · Married on 05/19/2012

Hands down to Jeremy and his team (Aileen and Tai)!

My husband and I searched around for photographers a couple of months after we got engaged, and when my husband checked Jeremy's work through Facebook and his blog, we immediately loved Jeremy's style and knew he was the one we wanted to use.

Jeremy was always professional when we contract him and he actually made us feel comfortable in front of the camera as we were really "camera shy".

Our engagement and wedding pictures are really good (we love, love them) and we have received many compliments from them.

We definitely recommend Jeremy and his team to all the couples and we wouldn't hesitate to use Jeremy's services when we get the opportunity.

Thank you Jeremy, Aileen and Tai! You guys did a really good job! I can't stop looking at our pictures. :)

Sent on 06/29/2012

Janet · Married on 03/31/2012

Super Great, really cares loved my photos.

Sent on 04/17/2012
  • June

June · Married on 02/11/2012

One of the most important things to my husband and me when we were planning our my wedding was finding a wonderful photographer. Jeremy Chou was exactly who we were looking for and more! He was very flexible and very easy to communicate with. I loved that he was just as excited about my wedding as i was! His team were also a pleasure to work with and it really put us at ease to know nothing would be missed. He has such a great eye which pretty much guaranteed we'd have beautiful shots. I still stare at my wedding pictures and I wish I could frame all of them! Thanks Jeremy for capturing the happiest day of our lives.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Jay · Married on 11/12/2011

Jeremy is awesome! He was a non-stop photographing machine for the entire day on our wedding, traveling around OC and from OC to LA, and even in the rain! We love the pictures and the custom DVD packaging. He's a full service photographer with fantastic skills. Just check out his blog!

Sent on 05/27/2012