Stephen B. Morton Photography

Savannah, GA View map

An seasoned wedding photojournalist and documentary photographer with unique vision and style.

Stephen B. Morton in an award winning photographer specializes in destination weddings and capturing beautiful moments for brides and grooms throughout the Southeastern United States. Stephen's coverage area includes Savannah, Jekyll Island, Bluffton, Charleston, Hilton Head, and Atlanta. A professional with over 30 years experience telling stories through extraordinary photographs. He knows how to expertly position himself to best capture the nuance of your wedding day as it naturally unfolds in an unobtrusive, creative way. His focus captures the anticipation, the romance, the style and grace of it all.
The work of Stephen's wedding photojournalism has been sought and published by The New York Times Vows section, USA Today's Lifestyle sections, and The Food Network.

Contact Stephen B. Morton for weddings and events in Savannah, Charleston, Atlanta, Hilton Head and beyond. Travel assignments are welcome and our passports are current.

Click on the YouTube video below to play an example of my work as a photographer but also a designer.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
    Katherine Married on 10/16/2010
    Stephen wasn't only a photographer on our wedding day, he was a friend. A guest that brought so much more to the wedding than I could have asked for. My husband, my parents, and I met Stephen over a year before the big day, and from the moment we sat down with him at his favorite local coffee shop, we knew we wanted him. I even had to cancel the other appointments for that afternoon because I didn't see the need to meet another photographer. He showed us samples of work that he'd done in the past and talked about what he thought would be important on my day.

Over six months before the wedding he so graciously met with us on one of the coldest days of the year to do engagement photos. We put all trust into Stephen that he would know all the great places in Savannah to take these photos, and he was right. They were flawless.

On the day of the wedding he agreed to meet where all the girls and guys were getting ready to get those great before moments. We did a few playful pictures, before we took the trolley over to the Cathedral. He was so responsive to what we liked, he knew exactly what would work, and he never once got rude, pushy, or insensitive. He was never in the way, but always in the right place at the right time to take the right picture. He never got pushy with other family members who wanted to take pictures, and was always polite. He was like another member of the family.

Our pictures turned out flawlessly. There wasn't a single picture that I didn't like or I wish he wouldn't have shot. He's full of ideas, and is very easy to loosen up around to take wonderful shots. Listen to me on this; I have a police detective for a husband, so I know how stiff pictures can look, and Stephen could make my husband loosen up even if for only a few hours.

I hope this helps. My husband and I plan to go back to Savannah soon, and for nothing else just to see Stephen and spend quality time with him without worrying about wedding details. Because like I've said, he won't become just your photographer, but your family.
    James Married on 10/25/2008
    Stephen,

Today, I went back and looked again at your website, ending with the photos of Camille and Jason’s wedding. I wanted to see your other work and knew that the pictures of Camille’s wedding would bring tears to my eyes. So I had to look first at your other portfolios. Once again, I was amazed at how you do so much more than take photographs that are excellent from a technical perspective. You capture the essence of the experience of your subjects.

How I wish I had asked you to come to Birmingham to photograph my wedding in May of this year.

Happy Holidays,

Jim
    Megan Married on 06/21/2008
    Stephen is a wonderful photographer! His pictures are absolutely beautiful. My family and I were so impressed by his sevices.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Stephen B. Morton Photography 1
Gift
All Wedding Packages includes free online proofs of your photos on my secure web site for 60 days with private password access. SMALL EVENT COVERAGE: We specialize in small intimate events and offer a hourly fee of $350/hr with a two hour minimum. BASIC COVERAGE: Six hours coverage of your wedding day for a fee of $2,250 that includes 10 4x6 and 4 8x10. WEDDING DAY COVERAGE: Ten hours of coverage of your wedding day for a fee of $2,750 that includes 10 4x6 and 10 8x10 prints. TWO DAY COVERAGE: Ten hours coverage of your wedding day, along with rehearsal dinner the night before your wedding for a fee of $3,850 that includes 10 4x6 and 10 8x10 prints. ADD ON: An Associate Photographer for logistically challenging events is available at an hourly fee. Custom online slideshow or on DVD is available for $300. Custom Album in a variety of designs starting at $500. Photos on DVD for $500.

Savannah Villas Savannah Villas Historic Weddings

Stephen is an excellent photographer. A couple years ago he photographed our property for a New York Times article. He was very professional and produced high quality photos that portrayed our property very well. Since then he has been the photographer for several weddings at 109 West and our guests have been very happy with the results.

Savannah, 31402
Location of (Stephen B. Morton Photography)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding