13511 Greentree Dr, Tampa, FL 33613 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stephanie Voth Events

Stephanie Voth Events is a wedding and event planner and coordinator based in the Tampa, Florida area. Stephanie is a professional wedding planner that specializes in budget-friendly coordinating services, with over 40 years of experience and a variety of resources in the Tampa Bay area. She also offers a vast inventory of flowers and decor, and provides you with the individual services that you need to execute your dream wedding day.

This wedding planner and coordinator specializes in providing the highest quality services that you need within your unique budget. Whether your event budget is small or large, Stephanie Voth Events offers extensive connections with trusted vendors and organizational skills that will execute your wedding plans to perfection. This wedding planning and coordinating company provides services for all wedding types, including civil, destination, cultural, eco-friendly, and double weddings. They also provide decor rentals and floral design services to put the finishing touches on your special day. Stephanie is a detail-oriented planner that will show care and attention to every facet of your celebration, ensuring a stress-free day. Wedding and event planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Stephanie Voth Events 7
  • Olivia

Olivia Mathews · Married on 07/07/2019

My wedding was perfect!

I loved working with Stephanie! When I first met with her I knew she would be perfect because she immediately started planning my wedding during the consultation instead of expecting me to do all the planning and research and pay a crazy amount of money. She did all the hard stuff and was extremely reasonable price wise.

It was such a relief because I am very indecisive and I had no idea where to start and she helped me figure everything out. I trusted her and every one of my vendors was perfect! She was great about sticking to the budget. She helped us figure out what was reasonable and broke everything down so we could see where our money was going. My wedding was perfect and I highly recommend Stephanie Voth! She will definitely take care of you.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Stephanie Voth Events 8
    Stephanie Voth Events 9
    Stephanie Voth Events 10

Donna Puckett · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellence and professional from day 1 until the wedding day. available for questions, meetings, unique ideas and a huge variety of decor to needs

My sweet daughter was the most chill bride I have ever been around and thats largely because of you Stephanie! She trusted you with every detail and you and your team along with her team relaxed her so she could truly enjoy and take in the day from beginning to end with no stress. That's a successful wedding day and that's what an amazing Wedding Planner is all about. Thank you thank you thank you !!! ❤💐

Sent on 05/09/2019

Brooke Ward · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely amazing

Stephanie and her team just recently did my wedding this last Saturday! Let me tell you she made my day absolutely perfect! From the decorations to the coordinating she didn’t disappoint me. Now I’m no walk in the park and I’m very picky and have the worst OCD when it comes to things but I also did not ever worry. I put all my trust in her and she exceeded my expectations. the ballroom was beautiful the bouquets were beautiful and the Decour was amazing. I’m a make up artist in this industry so I will definitely be sure to recommend her to any of my brides, she is a must have for your wedding day💕

Sent on 03/19/2019

• How many planners are on your team? 6

Real Weddings

• DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC
    DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I adore working with Stephanie! Her energetic and organized approach to event and wedding coordination always ensures that her events go off with out a hitch! She is so great at thinking outside the box and does a phenomenal job at keeping her vendors organized and on pointe! She is one of the best out there and I cannot recommend her enough

• Wentworth Golf Club
    Wentworth Golf Club Country Club Weddings

What can I say she is incredible

• 13511 Greentree Dr Tampa, FL, 33613 See on map