3402 Cullendale Dr, Tampa, FL 33618 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,550
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Stephanie Voth Events

Stephanie Voth Events is a wedding and event planner and coordinator based in the Tampa, Florida area. Stephanie is a professional wedding planner that specializes in budget-friendly coordinating services, with over 25 years of experience and a variety of resources in the Tampa Bay area. She also offers a vast inventory of flowers and decor, and provides you with the individual services that you need to execute your dream wedding day.

This wedding planner and coordinator specializes in providing the highest quality services that you need within your unique budget. Whether your event budget is small or large, Stephanie Voth Events offers extensive connections with trusted vendors and organizational skills that will execute your wedding plans to perfection. This wedding planning and coordinating company provides services for all wedding types, including civil, destination, cultural, eco-friendly, and double weddings. They also provide decor rentals and floral design services to put the finishing touches on your special day. Stephanie is a detail-oriented planner that will show care and attention to every facet of your celebration, ensuring a stress-free day. Wedding and event planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
Follow Stephanie Voth Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lemon Drops Weddings & Events
439dad13f18d0c28 FB IMG 1489133665894

20 Reviews for Stephanie Voth Events

Katy · Married on 03/20/2021

Great work

As mother of the bride, I can’t say enough about Stephanie Voth Events! We had such a wonderful experience with Stephanie, she was kind, professional, attentive answering back to our emails and calls. Stephanie made the whole process in planning the wedding so much easier for my daughter and I, from the vendors she recommend to every small detail. Stephanie was there to direct the rehearsal and on the wedding day she and her team were the first to arrive at the venue and were the last to leave making sure everything was done and looked beautiful! I did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Rosa

Rosa M. · Married on 09/27/2020

Stephanie Voth is the best!

Besides choosing my wedding venue, choosing Stephanie Voth for my wedding planner was the best decision I made! She is simply the best. Stephanie was a God-send from day 1. From the first meeting, she took away my stress of planning everything myself and created a timeline for me, and even offered decorations that I didn't have yet. She was super responsive, had awesome suggestions and recommendations for me as well. Having Stephanie as my coordinator felt like having a trusted family member on my team. She is so thoughtful, and the super sweet and personal touches she added (like taking a moment to pray with me on my wedding day) helped make my wedding day so special and perfect! Tampa brides, do yourself a favor and hire her for your wedding coordinator.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Erin F. · Married on 07/03/2020

Calm to Our Storm

Stephanie went above & beyond our expectations for our wedding and we are forever thankful for her. From the moment you have your first consultation, Stephanie really makes you feel like family, and totally captures your vision! She not only put together our beautiful floral decor for the ceremony/reception, but she showed up early/stayed late and met with us personally as much as we needed, and was doing the most at all times. In a time of chaos, she brought calm and reassurance at all times, She made us feel like we were in great hands through the whole planning process. Forever thankful for her!

Sent on 03/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stephanie Voth Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2550
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

• DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I adore working with Stephanie! Her energetic and organized approach to event and wedding coordination always ensures that her events go off with out a hitch! She is so great at thinking outside the box and does a phenomenal job at keeping her vendors organized and on pointe! She is one of the best out there and I cannot recommend her enough

• Wentworth Golf Club Country Club Weddings

What can I say she is incredible

• 3402 Cullendale Dr Tampa, FL, 33618 See on map
    Location of (Stephanie Voth Events)