PO Box 2380, Land O Lakes, FL 34639 Map · Phone number

About Your Event Today

Your Event Today, loves working throughout the Tampa, St. Petersburg and surrounding Tampa Bay Area. We understand that no two events are alike; therefore, we provide custom-tailored planning to ensure that your unique style is expressed in every aspect of your celebration.

Your Event Today offers hourly consultations for those looking for some guidance. We offer day of coordination for clients who have handled the planning and simply want someone to run the show. We also provide complete coordination from beginning to end for our clients who would like an expert to oversee the entire planning process.

Why haven't you callet Y.E.T.? Your Initial consultation is always FREE!!

NANCY

Wedding flower
Wedding flower
WONXSJRZGH
Table setup with centerpiece
Table setup with flower  centerpiece
Table setup with flower centerpiece
SRKFCBOCBC
photo 13
img2037
photo18

22 Reviews for Your Event Today

Nancy and Stacey get an A+. Our wedding at the Museum of Fine Arts was absolutely perfect thanks to their help. Even months leading up the wedding Nancy was so helpful. She recommended the best vendors. It was so fun working with them both. Thanks for helping us plan the wedding of our dreams!
    Love, Lindsay and Brian Deignan

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2014

Before my first meeting with Nancy Cotto, I was undecided on a venue. The final decision date was looming and I was incredibly stressed about this decision. After meeting with Nancy I felt completely at ease and relaxed. I knew after 1 meeting that Nancy would be my saving grace and I was right. She took many crying and panicked calls from me only to calm me down, reassure me and help with problems that were totally outside of the scope of a wedding coordinator or catering sales manager. She gave me advice on how to deal with opinionated family members and even ran some interference herself, prior to the wedding and on the day of.
    She was amazing when it came to recommendation for everything from the florist to linen colors. This made a lot of the process much easier and took away a lot of the stress during the planning process.
    On the day of the wedding Nancy had another Event Manager there as well, Staci. She was just as amazing as Nancy. She was attentive, supportive and worked with the DJ to help keep the night on track.
    If you watch the TV show “Scandal” or know who Olivia Pope is than you can appreciate this comparison: Nancy Cotto was my Olivia Pope. She was my saving grace during the wedding planning and especially on that day. Any little thing that may have been a problem, she had a solution for. She went above and beyond to make sure that this day was special to me but also my husband. I can honestly say that our wedding would not have been what it was if it wasn't for Nancy and her support, professionalism and love for her job. She truly loves what she does and you can see that in how she interacts with her brides.

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2014

Your event today, Nancy in particular, made our wedding planning process so seemless. We got married at the museum and nancy helped us choose our vendors, who were absolutely amazing. I talked to her about my vision for the wedding and she made my dream come to life! From the linen choices to table placements everything was perfect. We also hired nancy as our day of planner and she made it so easy for my husband and I to enjoy the day and not have to worry about anything. She took care of everything and made me the happiest, calmest bride. I HIGHLY recommend nancy and her team for all wedding planning needs. Well worth your investment!!!

Your Event Today FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Luna Blue Band
    Luna Blue Band Wedding Bands

Very organized and professional. They really think of everything and handle every detail. Very easy to work with and stellar communication. Absolutely a joy to work with.

• Raquel Sergio Photography
    Raquel Sergio Photography Wedding Photographers

Your Event Today, is amazing. they have a great friendly staff, they are very organized and their work is absolutely breath taking. I would highly recommend Nancy and her staff at Your event today. Raquel Sergio Raquel Sergio photography

• PO Box 2380 Land O Lakes, FL 34639 See on map