Stephanie Voth Events Reviews

Brittney farnell 路 Getting married on 11/23/2019

Fantastic!

Fabulous, great, fun, amazing! P

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

Thank you Brittney!!!! Your big day will be here soon! Cant wait to celebrate with you both! Its going to be a great night!
  • I

Indre 路 Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing results for amazing price!

I have to say that Stephanie was amazing! Before I even got to see my beautiful flowers she has done so much. Our initial meeting was very informative, helpful and easy to schedule. From great communication to very reasonable price things got only better! As you have so much going on she was always responsive, supportive and positive. She does not just flowers but full event coordination. Only now I understand how lucky I was to have her because she knew how to calm me down, what we will need over all etc. I will be forever grateful when she called me just to calm me down the morning of the wedding... Things were falling apart and all she said was that everything will be beautiful no matter what etc. Because of her I gained my hope back and it was simply amazing! Mostly because of her :) I would recommend her not just as your florist but also as a coordinator!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Stephanie Voth Events 8
    Stephanie Voth Events 9

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

Indre, you are such a doll! I am so thankful we got to work together! You made a Stunning Bride!! I am delighted you were pleased with our work!!馃グ
  • Paola

Paola Mazzini 路 Married on 09/01/2019

The best wedding planner in the world!!!

Stephanie and her team are the way to go for your wedding. Since day one she was able to take all my worries away and produce a beautiful vision with the budget that we had. Not only she was able to create an incredible wedding but she also did the most beautiful flower arrangements that anyone could imagine. All from the decorations, flowers and her team made our wedding so special and memorable! She manage to keep everything in order even though there was a hurricane coming and we had to work on a plan B. Which was the best decision we could have made. Also, her team helped out through the wedding and became part of the wedding with incredible dance moves. They were all lovely and kind and I wish I could have a second wedding so I can have them all again!! Incredible people and incre铆ble team!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

Thank you sooo much! You are so kind. Your wedding was AMAZING! Your pictures turned out so good!! I was honored to be a part of it!鉂わ笍
  • Olivia

Olivia Mathews 路 Married on 07/07/2019

My wedding was perfect!

I loved working with Stephanie! When I first met with her I knew she would be perfect because she immediately started planning my wedding during the consultation instead of expecting me to do all the planning and research and pay a crazy amount of money. She did all the hard stuff and was extremely reasonable price wise.

It was such a relief because I am very indecisive and I had no idea where to start and she helped me figure everything out. I trusted her and every one of my vendors was perfect! She was great about sticking to the budget. She helped us figure out what was reasonable and broke everything down so we could see where our money was going. My wedding was perfect and I highly recommend Stephanie Voth! She will definitely take care of you.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Stephanie Voth Events 10
    Stephanie Voth Events 11
    Stephanie Voth Events 12

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us! It was a fabulous day! Your guests had a blast and you were a stunning bride 鉂わ笍 We loved working with you!

Donna Puckett 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Excellence and professional from day 1 until the wedding day. available for questions, meetings, unique ideas and a huge variety of decor to needs

My sweet daughter was the most chill bride I have ever been around and thats largely because of you Stephanie! She trusted you with every detail and you and your team along with her team relaxed her so she could truly enjoy and take in the day from beginning to end with no stress. That's a successful wedding day and that's what an amazing Wedding Planner is all about. Thank you thank you thank you !!! 鉂ゐ煉

Sent on 05/09/2019

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved being a part of the Big day. You鈥檙e right- she was a super chill bride! The day was fantastic and the guests had a blast!! Thank you for trusting us 鉂わ笍

Brooke Ward 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely amazing

Stephanie and her team just recently did my wedding this last Saturday! Let me tell you she made my day absolutely perfect! From the decorations to the coordinating she didn鈥檛 disappoint me. Now I鈥檓 no walk in the park and I鈥檓 very picky and have the worst OCD when it comes to things but I also did not ever worry. I put all my trust in her and she exceeded my expectations. the ballroom was beautiful the bouquets were beautiful and the Decour was amazing. I鈥檓 a make up artist in this industry so I will definitely be sure to recommend her to any of my brides, she is a must have for your wedding day馃挄

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Stephanie Voth Events 13

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your Wedding! The day was beautiful and your guests had a blast!! 鉂わ笍

Travis 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Everything was Perfect!

Stephanie really knows what she is doing! She listened to us ramble on in text, emails, phone calls, and in person meetings and brought our vision to life! I can honestly say, I have no idea what we would have done with out her. And on top of all that she also helped save us a ton of money through all of the connections she had!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

Yay!!! We loved鉂わ笍 Celebrating and working with you both!! Thank you for trusting us! The day was fantastic and your guests had a blast!

Katelyn 路 Married on 04/29/2018

Stephanie made our dreams come true! We had a minimal budget and wanted to keep things simple.she worked with us throughout the whole planning process and made sure I鈥檇 thought of everything. Our venue was a beautiful garden that she had not yet planned a wedding in, but she made sure every aspect of the day went flawlessly! Even after I showed up an hour late. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Stephanie!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

We loved being a part of your Wedding Day! It was beautiful! Wishing you many years of happiness!鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Chantel 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Stephanie is fantastic! She goes over and above to insure all your dreams and visions come to life! I found her on facebook and ever since our first meeting she has felt like family! She answers the phone at any time and would give the frame off of her wall (if it matched your decor vision lol) without hesitation! She has tons of decor inventory for you to pick from and she even does floral arrangements! I was a very hands on bride and very detailed. Her and Ginger both worked with me every step of the way and were delightful! If you are second guessing yourselves about hiring a day of coordinator for your wedding... stop right now! You will thank yourselves in the long run... Hire Stephanie and her crew! xoxoxo Chantel Michaels :-)

Sent on 12/03/2017

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! We LOVED working with you!!

amy/april 路 Married on 10/13/2017

Stephanie was the planner for our daughters wedding on Oct 13th 2017 and she was amazing. Everything was just awesome she is fabulous to work with. Our daughter had a vision for what she wanted the decorations at the venue to be and Stephanie made it all perfect. I would recommend her to anyone that is considering hiring a planner. She also did all of the bouquets for the girls in the ceremony and the arch florals as well as the florals for the reception. She helped decorate every part of the venue. She and her team went all out to make our daughters wedding day the most memorable day ever.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Stephanie Voth Events 18
    Stephanie Voth Events 19
    Stephanie Voth Events 20

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

What a huge compliment to not only win the approval of the bride but mama too! I am grateful you enjoyed our services!! We LOVED being a part of this very special day!

Shelby 路 Married on 09/03/2017

Stephanie is absolutely INCREDIBLE! I hired her as a day of coordinator but she went way way above and beyond that. Any time I had a question or concern, I could call or text her and she would help me immediately. She had amazing ideas but also listened to what I wanted and executed everything flawlessly. I could not have done this without her. I highly highly recommend her. Worth every penny and more!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

I just realized I could respond to this fabulous review. Thank you so much, w had a blast at your wedding!! Game night on speed!!! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and wish you both the best!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Mechling 路 Married on 03/17/2019

Our wedding day was amazing!

We booked our wedding at the St. Pete Lion's Club Beach House. Once we did that, I was completely stressed about decoration and coordinating, and my fiance and I were ALL over the place trying to pick vendors. Stephanie solved all of our worries! I had a general idea of what I wanted everything to look like, but I was not one of those brides that is super picky so I had a hard time describing what I wanted. Stephanie helped guide my thoughts and make everything come together better than I could have ever dreamed! She helped us find fantastic vendors that were basically a dream team. Our wedding was even officiated by her, and she had the idea to beautifully include my daughter in our ceremony to show her stepdad's commitment to her as well. Stephanie, we can't thank you enough for exceeding our expectations and making our day magical! Our families are still raving about it!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! We loved working with you and being a part of your special day! Your family is precious! Enjoy this new chapter in life!! Congratulations!!

Remember 路 Married on 04/14/2018

3.8
      2.0

Stephanie has such an amazing personality. She鈥檚 kind, gracious and friendly. Stephanie was my florist and wedding coordinator. As a wedding coordinator, I thought things ran pretty smoothly throughout my wedding day. She was on time with the schedule I had written out to all the vendors and made sure everyone was where they needed to be that day.
    I can鈥檛 say the same thing about the ceremony flowers I ended up getting that day. I originally wanted a circular wedding arch filled with flowers for my ceremony. I even went as far as buying 1 1/2 bin full of silk flowers that cost me a little over $400.00. I wanted the arch filled with fresh greenery and the silk flowers added to make the arch look fuller. I remember being so excited when she told me she could do it. That was one of the main reasons I went with her as my florist. However, that鈥檚 not what I got on my wedding day. I was very disappointed to say the least, I remember walking down the aisle and immediately noticing the arch wasn鈥檛 at all what we had discussed. The cocktail tables where supposed to have candles with petals on each table. Instead, she put different colored bottles on the table (never discussed that, not what i wanted). There were more detailed things that we discussed that were not done. Another example, I bought toiletry set for the ladies and guys bathroom that were not put out... overall,
    My wedding day was beautiful, I want to be able to forget about the decor details and focus on what was and is important, which is the union between my husband and I. I am grateful for everything and I am completely aware that sometimes things don鈥檛 always work out the way we want it. Stephanie is a wonderful person, and I鈥檝e grown to like her a lot. This was the experience I had working with her!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Stephanie Voth Events's reply:

This is an unfortunate review. This bride contracted with me 6 months prior to her wedding. 4 months later cancelled because the caterer she hired offered coordinating for free. She then asked me to apply her non refundable deposit to flowers. I had bought a round arch specifically for her- so I agreed to continue on as just flowers. She Fires the caterer 10 days prior to her wedding day- and calls me FRANTIC! I completely bailed her out!! I got a fabulous caterer to meet her needs at the very last minute and assembled a team to coordinate and execute her wedding. She made her own centerpieces- which blew over all night because of the wind. Her arch was as full as we could get with what she provided- it was sooo windy and her left over silks had been cut so short it wouldn鈥檛 anchor in the greenery! For that matter we couldn鈥檛 anchor the arch in The ground - 鈥 venue forbid it鈥 we almost didn鈥檛 have an Arch due to how windy it was!!
    The cocktail centerpieces had to be redone because the flower pedals blew off she would have had Nothing! My team went ABOVE and beyond for this bride. Her day was beautiful and the food was excellent. Her Dj had gone MIA and I got him back on track and he showed up. Her bartenders that she hired had to be babysat all night- they took so many breaks and left their taps open where kids could get to it! There were so many things to talk about with this wedding but at the end of the night- her very own guests stopped me to thank me for a job well done! This was a DIY Bride that had lots of unrealistic expectations and last minute major changes. I didn鈥檛 offer her a refund which is why I鈥檓 certain I got the low score. Please read what other brides have to say and dismiss this one. Or better yet - Ask Pasta Chef how I did that night!! :)

Suze Lose 路 Married on 05/06/2018

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

Be careful! She might kick out your guest if they wear a jumpsuit!!

Concerned 路 Getting married on 03/09/2021

horrible experience

Robert Nieves

Prom nazi scum

Biggest piece of sh it in tampa

Sent on 10/07/2019