Worcester, MA 01606 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Starshine Entertainment

Starshine Entertainment knows that your wedding is one of the most important days of your life and is expected to run as smooth as silk. Our belief is that you are the star of your event and you will shine with Starshine Entertainment! We will assist you in every step of the way in planning the entertainment for your event if needed and are available to you anytime via phone and email.

For more information on our services, please visit our website: www.starshineent.com

Follow Starshine Entertainment on

2 Reviews for Starshine Entertainment

renee · Married on 09/05/2009

I don't know where to begin to tell you how positive and lovely our experience with Jenn was. She is such a comfortable, professional and enjoyable person to work with on an event that can be charged with emotions.

She DJ'd my son's wedding on 9/5/09; a wedding which was planned in 6 weeks! I found Jenn's website via craigslist (yes, a positive craigslist experience!) and as fate would have it Jenn and I had been destined to meet. I am a theatrical costumer and Jenn had auditioned for a show I just did this past summer, a glitch in communication between the director and stage manager resulted in Jenn never receiving a call to begin rehearsals and I remembered her name from my cast list! She was very prompt in email and telephone responses. Her communication is always laced with consideration but she is very much a part of the planning, organization and participation in the event. She really was a special part of Ian and Angela's day; in many ways, there were times she was very instrumental in keeping things on schedule without EVER being overbearing or pushy. Extremely considerate of the couple and their guests.
    The music choices were decided upon during her meeting with Angela and with Ian's input. Across the board the music was a wonderful mix of standards, contemporary and wedding dance mixes along with the bride and groom's personal favorites.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Jenn as your wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/03/2009

Sarah · Married on 07/31/2010

Jenn is relatively new to the field, but was amazingly professional each step of the way. She was incredibly organized, lots of fun, and very responsive and flexible. My husband and I have fairly eclectic and specific musical tastes, and Jenn was able to accommodate all of them. She was unobtrusive and professional during the reception, and kept the dance floor packed. Thanks, Jenn!

Sent on 12/26/2010