Spinner Music Productions

Spinner Music Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Spinner Music Productions

Your Wedding: fused with unique creativity...without the line dances!

Our team provides Boston area brides with a modern, hassle-free event planning and entertainment experience. I pride myself on meticulous planning and first class customer service. With over a decade of DJ/mixing experience, our music library and mixing quality is truly professional and catered towards your particular style. We create unique, modern events with  a vast network of wedding industry resources to provide you with. Feel free to invite us for an interview! - Dave Buono, Owner.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (1)

The best DJ at any wedding I have ever attended. Numerous compliments and comments regarding his skill set, professionalism, and wonderful personality. A true pleasure and looking forward to booking him again!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ was absolutely amazing! He worked with me and my husband step by step the whole way and gave advice and recommendations when we had no clue what to do. He also had the timeline planned out by the minute which helped so much and we were able to access our timeline of our event right on the website and was able to change last minute details. Dj was extremely flexible and filled with knowledge on how to set up and up lighting for the reception room. I have heard non stop comments on how beautiful and fun the wedding was with help from the DJ and at least 4 or 5 engaged couples asked for his card for their upcoming weddings. I highly recommend spinner music productions for your event you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Let me start out by saying IF YOU NEED A DJ AND DO NOT GO WITH SPINNER MUSIC, big mistake. Sure, other DJ’s are talented and the crowd will probably be happy. But is that what you’re looking for? No – you want to WOW everyone.
My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to hire Spinner Music. Working with Dave was not only super easy and efficient, but it was FUN!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews

24 Photos

Spinner Music Weddings

24 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
As a wedding planner I am the central point for all vendors on the wedding day and Dave is incredible to work with. His professionalism, fun, caring nature and ability to read the crowd and get them on the floor is amazing. I have worked with him on numerous events and every time we have a ball & our couples are over the moon with how much fun they have. If you want the dance floor rocking all night {no matter what the weather is} Dave & his team are the ones to call.

Events