Medford, MA 02155 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Real Weddings 1

About Spinner Music Productions

Your Wedding: fused with unique creativity...without the line dances!

Our team provides Boston area brides with a modern, hassle-free event planning and entertainment experience. I pride myself on meticulous planning and first class customer service. With over a decade of DJ/mixing experience, our music library and mixing quality is truly professional and catered towards your particular style. We create unique, modern events with a vast network of wedding industry resources to provide you with. Feel free to invite us for an interview! - Dave Buono, Owner.

Follow Spinner Music Productions on

Nicole & Mark - Atkinson Country Club Summer Wedding
dance floor random color
bouquet toss color
Spinner Music Productions
nikki and mark dancing color
moh toasting bg color
Spinner Music Productions
nikki and mark bw focused
Owner & Events Coordinator DJ Dave Buono

45 Reviews for Spinner Music Productions

• Rachelle

Rachelle Folan · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Amazing Experience

After my European destination wedding was cancelled I reached out to David to DJ our wedding here in the states with a really short turnaround (4 months). Then, with our new date in the states being cancelled- we decided to move forward in full stride and push the date even sooner to a backyard wedding. All I can say is WOW. Spinner Music did not disappoint. David was organized, communicative, supportive, and just an all around awesome person to work with. I am so happy we chose David and Spinner Music as our DJ for our event-- the music was awesome- the night flowed perfectly- he was really able to 'read the room' and got people dancing and enjoying their night from start to finish. He was even able to accommodate some of our traditional Irish music requests which made us feel like we were still having a piece of our Ireland wedding! Everyone keeps telling me backyard weddings are their new favorite thing and I think a lot of that has to do with David! Can't thank you enough- it's a night we'll never forget. Oh! And go with the digital photo booth too.. my guests LOVED it

Sent on 09/24/2020

Spinner Music Productions's reply:

Rachelle!!! Thank you so much! SO thrilled you were able to enjoy the day albeit MUCH different than your original plans. Cheers!
  • ASHLEY

Ashley Mccusker · Married on 09/13/2020

SMP won’t disappoint!!

David Buono and Spinner Music Productions helped make my wedding day a reality during a time of uncertainty. When we first had to postpone, I was crushed and upset that we had to make changes and that our original vision of our wedding day wouldn’t happen. David (who I know as DJ!) and I had endless phone calls and zoom meetings talking about my options for replanning and just talking to me as a friend asking how he could help. He offered to call my other vendors and kept me updated with any new government guideline changes that he heard along the way. Dj worked completely solo at my 44 person guest wedding even though he usually has a crew working with him to help with all the moving parts. He was absolutely phenomenal!!! Every person that was able to attend my wedding said how amazing, professional, and entertaining he was from start to finish. Dj ran the music, lighting, touch less photo booth, microphone, and entertainment throughout my entire wedding while ALSO zooming my entire ceremony, reception entrances, and dances so my family and friends who were unable to attend could watch. He is a man of many talents who can obviously multitask and make everything work flawlessly. I am so grateful that I chose David and Spinner Music Productions because I don’t think my 2020 wedding would have survived without him and his expertise. Dj, thank you for everything and for making the day of our dreams come true!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew Giggey · Married on 09/10/2020

The Best in the Business

David was one of the best vendors from my wedding, and they all blew me away. This was the first wedding I've ever had to plan, and I didn't know where to begin. David happily stepped in, took the reins, and helped me build out the entire schedule of events. David made it clear that he is an expert in his field.

David is the full package. He came fully equipped with a DJ, MC, photo booth, livestream, and lighting. The week of the wedding, he even surprised us with a DRONE for the special day. Not only did he entertain all of us at the reception, but he was also entertaining our guests who couldn't make it to the event that were watching via livestream. When the projector we brought for the wedding wouldn't work, he stepped in and borrowed one from our venue, set it up, and even cued the projections! He can do it all!

Without a doubt, David is the best in the business.

Sent on 10/26/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Spinner Music Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1610
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1680
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 610
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

• Inked Events Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner I am the central point for all vendors on the wedding day and Dave is incredible to work with. His professionalism, fun, caring nature and ability to read the crowd and get them on the floor is amazing. I have worked with him on numerous events and every time we have a ball & our couples are over the moon with how much fun they have. If you want the dance floor rocking all night {no matter what the weather is} Dave & his team are the ones to call.

• Medford, MA, 02155 See on map
    Location of (Spinner Music Productions)