Spark & Sage Events

San Diego, CA View map
$900 Package Price

$900 Package Price

YAY! You're getting married! Because planning a wedding is a big deal, and a big investment, you'll want someone you can count on to take your hard work and make sure that all that time and effort pays off.

With a wealth of resources available, we know that you may not need help every step of the way (and you don't want to pay for what you don't need!) so I offer foundational service packages designed to fill in the gaps with professional guidance and still remain reasonably priced. Instead of a "one size fits all" approach, I have the creativity and resources to bring your event to life and will work with you to create a bespoke wedding package fitted to your needs.

Plus... Licensed & fully insured • Certified in "On-site Pandemic Protocol" • Professional Wedding Planning Certification

About the Coordinator

Hi! I'm Amanda, the owner and lead coordinator of Spark & Sage Events which is a wedding management company based in San Diego, California. I've worked in event planning full-time for 6+ years, and am passionate about my work. I'm not content to simply provide great coordination services - I also want to be your champion and your biggest supporter! I care about you and your story, and am determined to do everything in my power to make your celebration a beautiful, glorious success.

Spark & Sage Events offered foundational event coordination and management packages (better known as day-of and month-of coordination) along with a la carte assistance add-ons for where you need help the most. My most popular package, the Wedding Management Package, includes 10 hours of day-of coordination plus professional guidance with some of the trickier planning (timeline creation, site layout, etc). Though I specialize in weddings, I am also available for other social events.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$40

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Amanda Crabtree
Amanda Crabtree
Owner & Lead Coordinator

I was actually working in a real estate office when I encountered event planning & coordination unintentionally, and fell in love with it immediately. If you talk to me about events, you'll see my passion. It's so rewarding to craft an experience that becomes a memory to cherish for everyone involved. I love the challenge, I love the fun, and I love the magic of events.

For the past 6+ years, I've worked as a full-time event planner, starting off in military family events, community events, weddings, as a venue coordinator and event a brief stint for a catering company. My variety of experience allows me to see the bigger picture of how each element needs to fit together to make sure the big day runs smoothly.

San Diego San Diego, CA, 92126
858-442-8543
Location of (Spark & Sage Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding