Simply Glamorous Floral & Events

Bonita, CA View map

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events is a custom Floral Design Consulting Service. We are known for bridging the gap between Vintage, and Contemporary. Creating a timeless expression of our Clients vision. We work closely with each of our clients on all aspects of a design. We take pride in making sure all small details are Not missed. Are you looking for vintage, rustic rentals to help create that magical feeling? We have a fabulous selection of vintage, rustic props, containers, furniture pieces, etc. Inquire for pricing. Design & a la carte packages available. Please call or email Jennifer Getto with Simply Glamorous Floral & Events to schedule an appointment for a complimentary design consultation. 619/252-3447cell, 619/292-3638off or info@simplyglamorousfloral.com Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SimplyGlamorous We can't wait to hear from you. www.simplyglamorousfloral.com

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 04/30/2022

I loved my flowers!

Jennifer was my event designer/florist/day of wedding coordinator. I was a DIY bride and was recommended to Jennifer when I was hitting my wall panic. After talking to her for 5 minutes, I knew I had met the right person and felt a wave of relief. Jennifer listened to all of my unorganized ideas, steered me into picking out decor that looked great, and created the most beautiful flower arrangements that I鈥檝e ever seen. I wanted a relax feel to my wedding and she delivered that ambiance but added a level of elegance that I could never have come up myself. If you are a DIY bride who needs help, then Jennifer is your lady. I highly recommend Jennifer and look forward to when I can use her services again.

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Thank you my dear for this beautiful review. You were a true pleasure to work with. And I am so happy you loved everything. I am always here for any kind of event!!!!! Wishing you lots of love and happiness!!!! Thank you again!
  • Lauran
    Lauran G. Married on 06/19/2021

11/10 Best Florist Ever!

Where do I even begin? Working with Jennifer was SUCH a joy. My first phone call with her gave me the peace of mind I needed to move forward and it only got better from there! She tuned into the vision we had for our wedding and then turned it up ten notches. I told her about a single flower I wanted incorporated into the bouquets and floral decor, and she extracted the most insanely gorgeous arrangements I could have imagined! She was an absolute trooper in 90+ degree weather and still managed to keep a huge smile on her face when delivering the bouquets to my bridesmaids and me. When she told me that much of my bridal bouquet came directly from her personal home garden, I was beyond touched. She is so incredibly genuine, real, and down to earth - definitely the type of person you want working and helping on such a special day. By the end of our day, Jennifer felt more like a friend of ours than a vendor - I鈥檓 just not sure what else she could have done any better. 11/10 would use again and again and recommend to anyone who needs some floral services for any event! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! :)
    Stephen H. Married on 01/25/2020

Captured Our Vision To A Reality

Jennifer and her team are amazing. They were able to take the vision my wife and I had and turned it into a reality. We were blown away how beautiful the center pieces was and how well crafted the bouquet was put together. The guests really love how everything lit up and how the colors and plants blended with the San Diego Museum of Man.

Also, Jennifer and her team were able to decorate out our dessert table and transform the cake into a beautiful piece of art. We completely recommend Jennifer for any events you plan on having.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Sunny Events Sunny Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Simply Glamorous on a Ranch wedding. The decor they brought fit in perfectly with the setting and the style of the Grooms. The flowers were wonderful! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants unique florals and decor perfectly matched to their setting!

Sound Prodigy Sound Prodigy Wedding DJs

I have known Jennifer for many years and I will say that she not only is a WONDERFUL girl but also an AMAZING designer! I promise Jennifer will make you feel comfortable and her work will speak for itself. Please have a look. Warmest Regards, DJ Pat

BE coordinated BE coordinated Wedding Planners

We ADORE working with Simply Glamorous! Jennifer's style and creativity makes her an absolute pleasure to work with! She is one of our TOP preferred vendors!

Bonita, CA, 91902
16192923638
619-252-3447

By Appointment only
Location of (Simply Glamorous Floral & Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding