BE coordinated

San Diego, CA View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

{BE} coordinated is passionate about developing a couple鈥檚 vision into an unforgettable occasion to share with friends and family. We provide each client with the support and knowledge to help create their momentous day free of stress. We handle all the details so that you and your family can enjoy the day. We pride ourselves on offering creative, innovative and exciting ideas to spice up your special event. Our style extends from traditional to avant-garde, but always with tenacious attention to detail and superb customer service leading to client satisfaction.

{BE} unique | {BE} creative | {BE} coordinated

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

3,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Tim Married on 07/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Billie will rise to the occasion and deliver fantastic service with regards to your wedding plans! She rocks!!
    We highly recommend that you hire her. You will be tremendously pleased and happy!!!
  • User2743262 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Billie was a real pleasure to work with! She also gave me a military discount for the full package, which made a huge difference in my wedding budget. She was very responsive and professional. She advised me on my DIY projects and purchases in the months leading up to my wedding, and she set everything up for me and ran the show flawlessly on my big day!
  • User2134483 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica helped my wife and I with our wedding and we could not have been happier. We were planning our wedding in San Diego from out of town, which definitely presented its own challenges, and it was so nice to have someone we trusted to help us a long. From the initial meeting to the day of the wedding Jessica was always there to answer our questions and take care of all those unexpected details. I would recommend Jessica and {BE} coordinated again and again!
  • illustration stars

21 photos 路 01/31/2015

Deals

BE coordinated 1
Discount
Bride or Groom must be active duty or veteran military. You can not have a parent or sponsor sign contract for the discount to apply. Can apply to any of our coordination packages

Portillo Productions Portillo Productions Wedding DJs

Jessica and Billie from BE Coordinated are awesome. I've been working with them for over 4 years now. I actually had the honor of DJing Jessica's wedding in 2012. These ladies are on point and will take care of all your wedding planning needs.

Rent My Wedding Rent My Wedding Wedding Rentals

This is such a great company to work with! Our mutual clients provided rave reviews about their wedding planning services. You are definitely in good hands with BE coordinated.

LG Productions LG Productions Wedding Decor & Lighting

Billie and Jessica are simply the best team for weddings! They have extensive knowledge even in all departments and aspects of an event. There are few event planners that I have work with that have as much technical and logistic knowledge as they do. It is always a pleasure to work with them.

Continental Catering
4.8 out of 5 rating , 72 Reviews
路 Wedding Caterers
Simply Glamorous Floral & Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 22 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

San Diego, 92120
Location of (BE coordinated)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding