5702 Eckleson Street, Lakewood, CA 90713 Map · Phone number

About Portillo Productions

Portillo Productions is a professional entertainment company, licensed and insured in the state of California. We serve Los Angeles, Orange, and Riverside Counties, having traveled as far as Palm Springs. We offer Mobile DJ Services, Lighting Services and Live Music Services (Bands or Soloists). Our DJ’s are top quality and have over 10 years of experience. Our focus is to make your event memorable, and to provide you with outstanding customer service.

Vince Portillo

Montage1
Montage10

92 Reviews for Portillo Productions

Brittney · Married on 09/29/2018

I was referred to Vince by friends who were actually in the wedding party.
    After booking Vince for the wedding, we were given a questionnaire, and then he set up a time shortly before the wedding to go over details and exactly what we were looking for. He provided music before/during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. This included 3 different areas to set up in the same venue. He also provided mics for the ceremony, as the ones the venue had are not the best quality.
    Vince was my favorite vendor to work with on the wedding day, because really, I didn't work with him at all. I didn't even meet him until about half way through the wedding. I explained to him that he was the only one not asking me questions, and he simply replied "That's because I'm doing my job". The caterers and videographers were super annoying asking me questions during pictures before the ceremony. There were just as many details for Vince setting up, but again he was very professional and didn't 'bother' me with questions.
    He was very accommodating and supportive of our music choices. He was able to interpret our music selections. For some sections of the questionnaire, we literally just wrote down vague music genres, and he understood what we wanted.
    He was also a great MC! He definitely kept the party going, lighthearted and fun. Most importantly, he helped control our rowdy bunch of friends and family. (Following directions is hard for our people, especially when alcohol is involved.)
    Everything ran super smoothly, from our untraditional music choices for the ceremony, to the non-stop dancing at the reception. I can not say enough positive things about Vince!

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Vince did an amazing job at our wedding last weekend. He had great charisma and connection with the guests and kept people dancing all night long. Thank you again!

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Vince is everything in a DJ you need to make your party great! He has endless songs from all genres, equipment for multiple locations and he is a mastermind when it comes to mixing music. If you have a chance to include Vince in your event, don't pass it up!

Portillo Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance, MC

• RR Entertainment
    RR Entertainment Wedding DJs

Vince is an awesome DJ. He has great attention to detail when it comes to your event. We have worked together many times and every event goes off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend Portillo Productions as I already do.

• DANDY DJ and PHOTO BOOTH
    DANDY DJ and PHOTO BOOTH Wedding DJs

I have both worked directly with and also referred clients to Portillo Productions for their weddings and other special gatherings. I have never had anything but positive experiences with their service.

• BE coordinated
    BE coordinated Wedding Planners

Vince was absolutely amazing to work with! He was was on point with all of the items on the timeline and when the original location for his DJ booth was rained out he was quick to react and change his location in under 10 minutes. His music was on point all evening and kept the dance floor packed. Being a coordinator we know that a DJ can make or break your event and DJ Vince will COMPLETELY make it! he really knows how to play to the crowd and he is an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to work with. The most recent event we worked with was rained out but Vince was ready at the drop of a hat to move numerous times. His set up is also professional, streamlined and doesn't take away from the ambiance and decor, that some larger set ups do. I would HIGHLY recommend DJ Vince and can not wait to work with him in the future.

• 5702 Eckleson Street Lakewood, CA 90713 See on map