Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Angel City DJs

Angel City DJs creates elegant and fun weddings. Personal touch and unsurpassed customer service. Over 10 years experience. Licensed and insured.

2691f04ce8c412ba 1513874764939 angel city dancing
DJ lighting
2691f04ce8c412ba 1513874764939 angel city dancing

19 Reviews for Angel City DJs

Allison · Married on 07/16/2016

Roger is AMAZING, the music at our wedding was PERFECT at every moment of the day!! He is so kind and easy to work with, my husband and I loved him! He also has every genre and era of music imaginable so it a great fit for ALL!! I would 100% recommend Angel City DJs.

Sent on 08/17/2016

tatiana · Married on 09/04/2015

5.0 star rating 1/23/16
    Roger was recommended to us by our wedding planner. She had nothing but great things to say about him. We met with him and knew right away that he was the one. Roger is the nicest guy and really listened to everything we had to say. He also provided us with our amber up lighting which created a nice romantic vibe. He even included a gobo, which I was really against because I thought it was tacky BUT it ended up being really cute.

Roger was super accommodating. I was very specific about how I wanted my ceremony songs cut and he did a perfect job. He also humored me with my Britney Spears obsession and played a 10 minute Britney medley that I gave to him during our wedding. He was able to roll with the punches that night as things didn't go exactly as schedule. We were supposed to have a garter toss but 2 mins before I realized I forgot to put it on! He was also able to quickly pull a song from a thumb drive that one of my husband's little cousins provided him so she could do an island dance for us. Again, he was only given 2 mins notice! I really appreciated his ability to keep the evening moving while obstacles came up.

Roger was worth every penny and more. Every moment went flawlessly. The DJ is really one of the most important people during a wedding and I'm so happy we picked Roger.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Roger was our DJ for our wedding at the Aquarium of the Pacific last month. He did an excellent job and was a joy to work with! He played the music that we requested and even added a beautiful gobo of our names to be displayed during the reception. Guests told me that was a very unique touch and they had a blast dancing the night away. He was a very good communicator and quick to respond to my emails prior to the wedding. Thank you Roger for helping Kris and I have the wedding of our dreams!!! Highly Recommend :)
    Kindest and Warmest Regards

• What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Angel City DJs 1
    $100 Discount
    Mention you found us on Wedding Wire and receive $100 off any wedding package!