Saenz Entertainment

Saenz Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Saenz Entertainment

Professional DJ & Event Services

Saenz Entertainment is best known for its reputation on making people dance no matter what their background. We gladly accept your special requests but we won't ask you to make the entire night's playlist because we feel that frankly, that's our job. We know that you have a lot on your plate planning your special event and we want to make things as easy for you as possible.

Our mission is to provide you with the best service from the early planning stages of your event to the very end.  We make it a point to stay in contact with you to follow-up and assist you in any way we can so that once the night comes, you are relaxing and enjoying yourself while we take care of the details.

We're here to help.

Besides great DJ services, we also offer an open air photo booth available in Los Angeles and Orange County. Our photo booth is beautiful and stylish. No bulky box or eye sores on your wedding day. Ask us for more details!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Humberto from Saenz Entertainment did a wonderful job at our wedding. He had our guest dancing all night. He was very professional and very accommodating to our needs/wants as far as which music to play at certain times throughout the night. We also used their uplighting, monogram, and photobooth services. He was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end and highly recommmend!

Profile Picture Annette, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Planning a wedding without a wedding coordinator was no easy task. I relied on recommendations from family and friends. I am so happy and thankful to have taken the advised of my older brother when it came to hiring Humberto Saenz. From day one he was easy to communicate. Gave me a timeline to fill out on which songs I would liked played for each event. For those songs I had no clue on what to play, Humberto stepped in and gave great recommendation. I didn't know what song to start or end the dance and Humberto picked both song which were PERFECT. He kept constant communication through out the night on what was our next event which helped soooo much because it gave me a chance to prepare myself. He kept people on the dance floor which was awesome. Played a table game per my request but took it to another level. Had no complaints from any of the guest. HIGHLY recommend Humberto Saenz for your wedding event OR any DJ Services that may be needed. Very happy Bride here.

Profile Picture ROCIO, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Humberto, completely understood what me and my husband wanted for our wedding experience. The song choices were amazing and exactly what we wanted. He has a great knowledge of music and is great with reading the crowd. I would definitely recommend him for your event!

Profile Picture Monique, 11/11/17, 1 Review