Downey, Downey, CA 90241 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 43

About Saenz Entertainment

Saenz Entertainment is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based out of Downey, California. We are passionate about providing personalized service and a fun, memorable experience that you and your guests will remember for a lifetime!

Experience
Humberto Saenz, known as DJ Saenz, is the owner and operator of Saenz Entertainment and has been a DJ for many years since the early 90's. He has worked several Los Angeles clubs and lounges as well as out-of-state events. Humberto has also been featured in magazine articles and interviewed on radio podcast shows.

Saenz Entertainment offers many services to create an unforgettable experience on your wedding day. We have a variety of packages available to choose from that address your needs depending on the size of your venue, guest count, and budget. We also have photo booth, microphones, sound system upgrades, and uplighting services available. The other wedding DJ and entertainment services we can offer for your big day include:

• Bilingual MC

Saenz Entertainment 7
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 07/21/2019

The Perfect DJ

I’m on my honeymoon reviewing Saenz Entertainment because that’s how amazing he was at giving us our perfect day. I cannot say enough amazing things about Humberto and how he made our day so special. He was a complete gem of a vendor. I must have emailed him a hundred times and every email I received in response helped me stay calm. We hired him to play music at the ceremony, reception, and also had him provide up lighting to enhance the reception room. He helped curate playlists for the ceremony and reception and all night people commented how amazing the music was. I loved that he had a sheet that we filled out with songs we wanted to play during certain moments of the wedding like during the bouquet toss and cake cutting. I had completely forgot we selected the songs until they played during the evening and I was like “OMG!!!.” He really delivered and I’m grateful he kept our guests dancing and entertained all evening. The uplighting also helped transform the room and gave it that wow factor as we had a very DIY and rustic wedding. Thank you Humberto!! I will be recommending you to all my friends!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Saenz Entertainment 9
    Saenz Entertainment 10
    Saenz Entertainment 11

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Jasmine,
    Thank you SO much for your review! It means more than you know. I hope you and Christy are having a blast on your honeymoon. It was beyond an honor to be a part of your wedding day! KIT

Leticia Covarrubias · Married on 06/22/2019

He is amazing!

Best Wedding DJ ever. I highly recommend him. Very professional and very organized. My family and I have used DJ Saenz for many events and we keep going back to him. Book him now!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you to you and your family for always including me in your families most important events! I am always honored to be there for you. Congratulations once again to you and Eder! It was a great wedding!

Saenz Entertainment FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Lina Hayek Music