Saenz Entertainment Reviews

Saenz Entertainment 6
Saenz Entertainment 7
  • Craig

Craig Breit · Married on 10/29/2018

Everything you've ever wanted in a DJ

This company is made up of seasoned professionals who know what they are doing and that results in a BIG sound at a reasonable price. Our oldest daughter's wedding was over last weekend and it was made extremely memorable by Mr. Saenz and company. He kept the celebration moving throughout both the ceremony AND reception. He knew exactly what to do when. He even integrated seamlessly the component songs, special requests and music and voice drops that were required... all while sounding extremely "live" and conversational. He started on time and ended on time. This man is not only an exceptional dj- he is an exceptional communicator, no "MR. DJ" type. He is a communicator with artistic expression. We will use him again for daughter #two's wedding. (as soon as she gets engaged, we're making the reservations!) Bravo!!

Saenz Entertainment 8

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Craig thank you so much for your kind words and for the thank you card we received in the mail! Can I just say that we enjoyed your toast so much I’d have to say that was easily the toast of the year! Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your daughter’s wedding. We are truly honored and it would be a pleasure to be a part of your other daughter’s wedding as well. Please let me know if we could ever be of service again!

Laura Castillo · Married on 09/30/2018

Thank you!

We hired Saenz Entertainment for our wedding in September and we had such a great time! Our guests still talk about what a great time they had and have asked us for his contact info. Thank you Humberto for everything and thank you for making our wedding the most memorable!

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Laura thank you so much! We had a great time and loved your family. Everyone was awesome and so hospitable. I can’t wait til your cousin’s wedding!

Alicia · Married on 09/29/2018

Humberto made our wedding experience exceptional from beginning to end. He was very patient with all my questions and requests. Our family and friends had a blast! Unforgettable experience!! Highly recommended!! Truly a professional!!

Saenz Entertainment 9
    Saenz Entertainment 14
    Saenz Entertainment 15
    Saenz Entertainment 16

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Alicia it was my pleasure! I knew your wedding was going to be a blast the moment I first met with you both and couldn’t wait. Sure enough your wedding had an immediate energy about it and your guests were awesome as well! Thank you for trusting us with your big day!

Carlos · Married on 09/29/2018

What can we say Saenz Entrainment exceeded our expectations. Humberto attention to detail and timelines was epic. On point from beginning to end. He was not only a true professional, but understood exactly what we needed and listened to all our ideas , and giving us guidance along the way. I loved that his response time was bar none AMAZING, he listened, executed to the details we wanted in or music preferences and timings. Humberto made it so easy for our singers and trio on the set up it was something to watch. Needless to say a DJ and MC can make or break your party, I'm glad we had Saentz Entertainment in our corner, he's a true GEM and will use again and again and again in our upcoming events. Humberto you have Dazzled us. Thank you from Mr.& Mrs Franco

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Carlos thanks so much for your kind words and for believing in us for your special day! I had a great time not only the day of your wedding but In the preparation as well! You both were awesome and I loved being your DJ!

Erika · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired Saenz Entertainment for our May 2018 Wedding at the Los Angeles Athletic Club in downtown LA. Humberto was an absolute pleasure to work with from day one!

Complete professional, offered great planning advice and willing to work with all our requests and special needs for the day - 3 different location setups, tight timeline and a very diverse crowd. Plus his setup was modern and on-point. We partied till 1:30am and Saenz Entertainment did not disappointment! Let’s do it again Humberto!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Erika. We were honored to be a part of your special day! Your families were a joy and everything turned out so beautiful from the rooftop ceremony with Mariachi, the reception, to the after party! You and Hank definitely know how to have a great time! Thanks for everything and please let me know if we could be of service in the future to you or your family. We'd be honored again.

Annette · Married on 11/24/2017

Humberto from Saenz Entertainment did a wonderful job at our wedding. He had our guest dancing all night. He was very professional and very accommodating to our needs/wants as far as which music to play at certain times throughout the night. We also used their uplighting, monogram, and photobooth services. He was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end and highly recommmend!

Saenz Entertainment 17

ROCIO · Married on 11/19/2017

Planning a wedding without a wedding coordinator was no easy task. I relied on recommendations from family and friends. I am so happy and thankful to have taken the advised of my older brother when it came to hiring Humberto Saenz. From day one he was easy to communicate. Gave me a timeline to fill out on which songs I would liked played for each event. For those songs I had no clue on what to play, Humberto stepped in and gave great recommendation. I didn't know what song to start or end the dance and Humberto picked both song which were PERFECT. He kept constant communication through out the night on what was our next event which helped soooo much because it gave me a chance to prepare myself. He kept people on the dance floor which was awesome. Played a table game per my request but took it to another level. Had no complaints from any of the guest. HIGHLY recommend Humberto Saenz for your wedding event OR any DJ Services that may be needed. Very happy Bride here.

Alexi · Married on 11/18/2017

I am absolutely thankful Humberto was recommended to us! He was everything we were looking for in a deejay. Our guests danced the night away. We received compliments for choosing the right DJ to entertained our very diverse crowd. Thank you very much Humberto for working out my crazy requests. I loved your set up! Very clean and professional :)

Monique · Married on 11/11/2017

Humberto, completely understood what me and my husband wanted for our wedding experience. The song choices were amazing and exactly what we wanted. He has a great knowledge of music and is great with reading the crowd. I would definitely recommend him for your event!

Brigitte · Married on 10/28/2017

This was the second wedding Humberto did for our family, and we were again extremely happy. He assisted us in planning the timeline, played the songs that were requested and was very professional from beginning to end. Everyone danced the night away and had a great time! He answered all our questions and made the planning process enjoyable. He truly cared about our event and it showed.

Calise · Married on 10/28/2017

Saenz Entertainment is awesome! After meeting with Humberto to plan for our wedding, my wife and I knew immediately he was going to be our DJ. He talked us through the entire process, from the ceremony all the way to the dancing. He did a great job as an emcee by keeping the wedding on schedule. He's very knowledgeable of different genres of music, and played everything we wanted to hear. He did an amazing job reading the crowd and making sure everyone stayed on the dance floor. Everyone loved the playlist. This was very important to us as we did not need to go to him to make special requests to liven the party back up... All the tunes were on point! Definitely will be my DJ for any other events I have. Thank you Saenz Entertainment!

Raylyn · Married on 10/21/2017

We were VERY pleased with DJ Saenz. He was very professional from beginning to end.
    Extremely organized, and most importantly helped us create the Perfect music for our sons wedding!!
    He was very accommodating and we will definetly refer him to our friends and family.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Raylyn thank you so much for your kind words. I was honored to be a part of your son's and now, daughter-in-law's wedding. It was such a beautiful ceremony and celebration! Please let me know if I can ever be of service again. It would be a privilege!

Paul · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Saenz was more than helpful and responded to every email and text message incredibly quickly. He made the process of planning a breeze, and had the upmost professionalism, while still maintaining a level of personalization for our day. Thanks man!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Hey Paul, thanks so much!! Honestly, I LOVED being a part of your wedding and can't get enough of the photos you guys are posting. If I can ever be of service to you and Elizabeth or your family members for that matter, please do not hesitate to call. I'd be honored once again!

Miguel · Married on 08/25/2017

First of all I want to take the time to thank Humberto and Saenz Entertainment as he made our Wedding day so special. From day one that I contacted Humberto he was very professional and took the time to get to knows us and not only did he ask about our DJ service needs, he made sure to find out if we needed help with any of the other service as he knows how stressful things can get with a wedding. When it came to the big day, I couldn’t have ask for more from Saenz Entertainment as the up lighting and the Gobo Monogram made our venue look great and it really left me speechless. Humberto was such a big help as he teamed up with our wedding coordinator and made sure that our timeline was on schedule the whole night, which meant that my Wife and I had no worries and were able to enjoy our wedding. Last put not least Humberto made sure to keep us dancing the whole night as he made sure to play a mixture of the music we asked for, from the youngest in the family to the oldest, had a great time on the dance floor. I would highly recommend you to contact Saenz Entertainment because Humberto isn’t only a DJ he has so much more to offer then Music, his personalize service is what puts him apart from everyone else, don’t think about it twice contact him, trust us you won’t be disappointed at all. Once again Thank You so Much Humberto!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Miguel, thank you for trusting us with your wedding day! We had a great time DJ'ing for you and your fun guests and loved how your photo booth photos came out! If you should need us again in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Jacqueline · Married on 11/06/2016

Very professional, on time, very accommodating, plays amazing music. I would recommend him to anyone! :) he also respected my wishes of song preferences :)

Sent on 11/07/2016

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Jacqueline, it was great working for you once again but better yet, this time it was for your wedding! Your wedding on the yacht was definitely an experience and was so much fun especially with the belly dancers, wow! Thank you for always thinking of us!

Edgardo · Married on 10/22/2016

Humberto, thanks for all your help. you Helped our wedding day be a memorable one !

Sent on 10/31/2016

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Edgardo, that means a lot to me! I hope to be of service to you and your family again in the future.

Vanessa · Married on 10/22/2016

Of all our wonderful vendors, Humberto was the one in whom we had the most confidence. From our first conversation with him, his responsiveness, attention to detail, and professionalism were clear, as were his love of music and his DJ gear. Throughout our planning, he promptly answered questions, clearly communicated what he needed from us, and was simply a really nice guy. On our wedding day, he was prepared, organized, and accommodating, and everything went perfectly. Humberto seamlessly facilitated transitions between to the first dance, dinner, toasts and all night long. Our dance floor was alive, and several of our guests commented how great the music was. We cannot thank Humberto enough or recommend him strongly enough! :)

Sent on 03/27/2017

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Vanessa, I am moved by your words and heart felt review! It means so much to me to know that you had a great time the night of your wedding reception. I appreciate it more than you know. If I could do anything for you or your family ever again, please let me know. I'm at your service!

lionel · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Saenz is simply AMAZING! He is professional, kind and brings the party. His prices are so competitive and everyone said what an amazing job he did at our 10/15/16 wedding. He was super professional and did an amazing job keeping our reception going, making announcements and getting people on the dance floor. He is not pushy at all, and very professional over the phone/text. He took our last minute requests to changes in the playlist and did a great job picking out the right songs at the right time. Couldn't have asked for more from a DJ! Thanks DJ Saenz!! AMAZING JOB !!!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU :)

Lionel and Erica

Sent on 11/10/2016

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Lionel, thank you so much! Your words hit me right here (patting my chest). You both and your guests were just amazing and made the night such a fun night for me. It was a pleasure working for you and it's no wonder your wedding was the best of 2016! Please let me know if I could be of service to you ever again.

Erica · Married on 10/15/2016

Literally Amazing!!! Words cannot express how much fun we had at our wedding! Very easy to work with, everyone loved our DJ... He is seriously the best! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Erica! Coming from another person that appreciates music, it means a lot. From the moment you gave me your special requests, I was in awe! Great taste in music and fantastic wedding reception!!

Thang · Married on 07/03/2016

DJ Saenz was very professional and responsive from the initial contact to the end. I hired him for a wedding reception at Cannons Seafood Grill. He provided first class service, and catered to the unique crowd with ease. Very attentive, a good listener as well as a great DJ with a captivating voice.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Thang, thank you so much! It was a pleasure being your wedding DJ. You AND your guests were so hospitable that they made me feel at home. I loved it! Not only that but you sent me some awesome photos from your photographer of me and to this day people compliment those photos (please give me her info!). If I could ever help you again in any way, please do not hesitate to call.

enrique · Married on 01/30/2016

Humberto was great when I had question or needed help he took the time to give me suggestions and worked around my schedule I would highly recommend Humberto for any event.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Enrique, it was great seeing you again that night! Your wedding was so much fun and I loved the traditional dance your family did that night. That was awesome! You had a great mix of people who attended and I loved the energy. Let me know if I could be of service to you and your family again!

Humberto exceeded our expectations. He was very professional, and his experience and knowledge regarding weddings served to be very helpful during our planning. He was flexible during our wedding when things didn't go according to our schedule, and played great music that everyone enjoyed. We are happy we chose Saenz entertainment!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to work for you at your wedding. If there's anything we could help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to call us!
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/05/2015

Humberto was very professional and a very good DJ! He listened to my fiancé and I's music likes and dislikes and he made our special day all the more memorable! The music was honestly the best! Just what we wanted! I'd definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Irene! Your wedding was a lot of fun and the venue was so awesome! I loved being a part of your special night and hope I could help you with anything else in the future.

eric · Married on 07/26/2014

Humberto is magic on tap! He was instrumental in creating a truly memorable wedding day. He and his wife are so amiable and accomplished at their craft, everything was perfect. He can read the crowd and spun all the right tunes at the right time. People will always remember the good time they had that day. Highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Eric, thank you so much for your heart felt review! We appreciate the feedback and had a great time at your wedding. We loved the choice in music you requested and loved the theme! Wow, what a great celebration that really was. If we could be of service to you and your family again, please do not hesitate to contact us. It would be a pleasure to work for you again!

Danny · Married on 12/14/2013

Great in very aspect and very easy to work with. Greatly appreciated his work.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Saenz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Danny. We had a great time at your wedding! Your music choices were spot on. Thank you both for a great time! I'd be honored to work for you again any time.