8504 Firestone Blvd #296, Downey, CA 90241 Map · Phone number

About HD Entertainment

My name is Hector Duron & I've been a mobile DJ/MC for over 17 years. I specialize in wedding receptions & ceremonies, company events, and private parties and am very organized when it comes to helping you plan the music and activities for your event. I am also an ordained minister & offer wedding ceremony services.

I carry only state-of-the-art DJ equipment, from Denon, Mackie, Behringer, and provide you with Shure wireless microphones for your officiant during your ceremony to toasts during your reception.

When it comes to the distance to your event, my DJ services have been requested as far north as Medford, Oregon & all the way down to San Diego, California, along the coastal San Francisco, Santa Cruz, & Monterey bay areas & out to Yosemite & even Reno & Lake Tahoe, Nevada. Most recently, I completed a wedding on the island of Kauai in Hawaii. And the majority of my events have been performed on personal referrals from previous clients, friends, or vendors. In short, I will DJ almost anywhere I'm requested to go.

Regarding the music I play at your events, "It's All About What You Want". You can rest assured that what you hear will not come as a surprise, as I go over a variety of music genres with you & only play what you've chosen to be played, whether on a specific or a general level. I contain a vast library of music & play everything from Rock, Pop, & Hip Hop, to Cumbia, Merengue, & much, much, more! And all of the music I play is radio edited for non-offensive purposes. Oh yes, tambien hablo Espanol!!!

I look forward to hearing from & working with you very soon!!

Follow HD Entertainment on

03704b5056699d2b HD Ent Shirt Logo
ee24b341033bce6d 1465490816944 image

10 Reviews for HD Entertainment

Carolyn · Married on 01/20/2018

Hector deserves more than 5 stars!

The morning following our wedding day, Hector was the talk of the after party. My mom LOVED him, and I think Hector might have been her favorite part of the wedding...

He was not only an amazing DJ, but also Master of Ceremony and even part wedding coordinator. Hector met with us several times prior to our wedding day to make sure that we felt comfortable with the schedule and song choices. His motto is "it's all about what you want" and we felt that he honored that throughout the planning process. He provided great advice and suggestions, but also allowed us to really make our day our own, especially with our unique and lengthy song list.

The day of the wedding, per usual, our timing changed slightly and Hector had everything under control. He would check with us prior to moving forward to ensure that we were ready for the next wedding activity, but never made us feel rushed or behind schedule.

Hector has a natural talent and a true passion. He was so sincere about every part of our wedding and really secured an incredible party and amazing wedding. Hector was perfect in every way and I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone that I know!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Diana · Married on 11/12/2016

Hector is hands down the best DJ! We booked Hector for our wedding last year (11.12.16) and let me tell you - we were not let down! He has a fun personality and is committed to making sure that your day goes smoothly. He works with you or your planner to lock down a timeline and is very responsive. He keeps the party going! I got many comments about how the DJ was on point! Thank you Hector for making our special day!!

Ps. the groom would like to take credit for this vendor pick :) I would say we both decided haha.

Sent on 02/11/2017
  • I

Itzel · Married on 11/14/2015

Hector at HD Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding in Livermore, CA. He was fun to work with, professional, very flexible, he gave us ideas and helped us put together the wedding and the best part of all is that we follow his recommendation Just enjoy your day!!
    What I really appreciated was how he made the wedding fun for us and for everyone, I'd recommend him to any of my friends and family in the area looking for a DJ - they won't be disappointed! Thanks again, Hector, for everything! We had such a great time!

Sent on 12/08/2015

HD Entertainment's reply:

Thank you both, Itzel & Kris!!! You were an absolute pleasure to meet & an even better delight to party with on your wedding day!!! Thank you for granting me the honor of working with you & again, congratulations & many Blessings to you both on your new future together!!!

HD Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,895.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 595.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• 8504 Firestone Blvd #296 Downey, CA, 90241 See on map
    5103046471 (Other Phone Number)