Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Square Eye Photography

Toning (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

We booked Square Eye Photography for our engagement and wedding pictures. Edna, the Master Photographer and owner, was a pleasure to work with. She was referred to us by friends. Edna always responded promptly and answered any and all questions that we had. From the moment we met with her, we knew she was the one. She was willing to work with our budget and was never pushy. Edna was always very nice, helpful and punctual, which was very important to us. My husband and I loved our engagement and wedding pictures—they are a work of art. Edna has a great eye and it shows in her work. We have received many compliments from our friends and family who have seen our pictures. Both my husband and I highly recommend Edna to anyone looking for a down-to-earth, artistic, and professional photographer for their engagement and wedding pictures.

Profile Picture Enedelia, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding is less than 100 days away and so far Edna has been the very best!!! She did our engagement shoot and I absolutely adore our pictures. Her creativity and eye for beauty is astounding!! If you're looking for an amazing photographer that takes more than just formal portraits she's your girl! I love the way she incorporates nature and ones surroundings in to the photographs! I can't wait for our wedding I'm sure she's going to do an amazing job!! Ps don't tell my fiancée but I'm surprising him with a boudoir shoot also!! ??????

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mayra, 5/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Edna came to our rescue after our current photographer accidentally deleted our engagement photos and told us a month later…literally 2 months before our wedding date. She was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids, whose engagement and wedding photos were gorgeous. After meeting with her, I was kicking myself for not choosing her in the first place. She squeezed us in for a last minute engagement shoot, our pictures were ready right away, and they came out beautifully. My husband and I don’t really like to take pictures but Edna made us feel so comfortable, and we had the best time! She is passionate and knowledgeable about her craft, her response time was super quick, she made us feel like family, and we couldn’t be happier with the beautiful moments she captured throughout our entire wedding day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sara, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs