3278 E. Willow St, Signal Hill, CA 90755 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Just Dance Events

Blending tradition with creativity Just Dance Events is a unique mobile entertainment service designed for upscale brides. Providing state of the art decor and dance lighting, transforming venues into the wedding of your dreams is our passion. Professional, well dressed Emcees and DJs can host your event, ensuring smooth transitions each step of your reception. Live Entertainment can add a touch of class to any wedding and here at Just Dance we are experienced professional that know how to blend the live entertainment in with the traditional DJ to ensure all your guest are thoroughly entertained. Dedicated to exceeding your expectations is what we do, so give us a call today to find out if we are the right fit for you.

Wedding setup
MGM Annual Party 2017
MGM Annual Party 2017

39 Reviews for Just Dance Events

Samantha · Married on 08/27/2016

This review is long overdue! We were married back in August 2016 at the Bowers Museum and DJ Chris Mowery was the best MC ever for our reception!!!!!! He drove quite a ways to meet in person with me about a month before our wedding and was so knowledgable of his craft and welcoming of my vision. I am a professional dancer and had a flashmob planned to surprise my groom. Chris was so awesome in helping me pull it off without a hitch. When my groom and I arrived to our reception space, Chris brought us water and made sure we had everything we needed all night. He is a super kind, thoughtful, fun guy who I would recommend to any couples on their wedding day. My friends were raving for days after about how wonderful the DJ was and he was out there having fun with us!

Chris was amazing! He really knew how to read the crowd and get people involved.

Angela · Married on 08/08/2015

DJ Ryan was the best!!! We hired them for our wedding last August 8 (my review is quite long over due already), from the time my now husband interviewed him on the phone, sent us the sample videos, our before the wedding meeting and the day of the wedding he was really great. It was very easy to work with them, as you sign up with them, they will give you a portal to fill out every now end then with the songs that you would love to be played in your event. which was very useful for us because every time we finalized a song (for first dance, father-daughter dance, mother-son dance and etc) we just put it in that portal and you can be sure that they already knows about it by the day of the wedding. So if some reason you become so busy before and forgot to give them your song choices, they already have them in the portal and no need for last minute worry. On the day of the wedding Dj Ryan was so great, he played the song as how we liked it to be, because our guests were family -- so we said to him in our meeting that we would like to make sure that he covered all generations songs, to make sure everybody will dance and he did it. And also to mention, when nobody yet was dancing in our dance floor, he starts the party and start dancing to invite everyone. He was a great emcee, dj, and also a dancer. He made our wedding so much fun.;)

Just Dance Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination
    Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination Wedding Planners

Just Dance Events is a wonderful company that I truly enjoy working with. Ryan Damron is an amazing dj and a great Master of Ceremonies! Ryan is professional, classy and knows how to read the wedding guests well to keep them on the dance floor. I highly recommend Just Dance Events!

• The Villa Del Sol
    The Villa Del Sol Historic Weddings

The energy and professionalism is always appreciated with this company.

• Lasting Look
    Lasting Look Wedding Hair & Makeup

So amazing at what they do! The brides I refer have given great reviews!! You want an awesome party and great music... look no further!

• 3278 E. Willow St Signal Hill, California, 90755 See on map