Simply Glamorous Floral & Events Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 04/30/2022

I loved my flowers!

Jennifer was my event designer/florist/day of wedding coordinator. I was a DIY bride and was recommended to Jennifer when I was hitting my wall panic. After talking to her for 5 minutes, I knew I had met the right person and felt a wave of relief. Jennifer listened to all of my unorganized ideas, steered me into picking out decor that looked great, and created the most beautiful flower arrangements that I’ve ever seen. I wanted a relax feel to my wedding and she delivered that ambiance but added a level of elegance that I could never have come up myself. If you are a DIY bride who needs help, then Jennifer is your lady. I highly recommend Jennifer and look forward to when I can use her services again.

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Thank you my dear for this beautiful review. You were a true pleasure to work with. And I am so happy you loved everything. I am always here for any kind of event!!!!! Wishing you lots of love and happiness!!!! Thank you again!
  • Lauran
    Lauran G. Married on 06/19/2021

11/10 Best Florist Ever!

Where do I even begin? Working with Jennifer was SUCH a joy. My first phone call with her gave me the peace of mind I needed to move forward and it only got better from there! She tuned into the vision we had for our wedding and then turned it up ten notches. I told her about a single flower I wanted incorporated into the bouquets and floral decor, and she extracted the most insanely gorgeous arrangements I could have imagined! She was an absolute trooper in 90+ degree weather and still managed to keep a huge smile on her face when delivering the bouquets to my bridesmaids and me. When she told me that much of my bridal bouquet came directly from her personal home garden, I was beyond touched. She is so incredibly genuine, real, and down to earth - definitely the type of person you want working and helping on such a special day. By the end of our day, Jennifer felt more like a friend of ours than a vendor - I’m just not sure what else she could have done any better. 11/10 would use again and again and recommend to anyone who needs some floral services for any event! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! :)
    Stephen H. Married on 01/25/2020

Captured Our Vision To A Reality

Jennifer and her team are amazing. They were able to take the vision my wife and I had and turned it into a reality. We were blown away how beautiful the center pieces was and how well crafted the bouquet was put together. The guests really love how everything lit up and how the colors and plants blended with the San Diego Museum of Man.

Also, Jennifer and her team were able to decorate out our dessert table and transform the cake into a beautiful piece of art. We completely recommend Jennifer for any events you plan on having.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Alyssa Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer is incredible! I hired her for the decor/flowers and day of coordinating for my recent wedding. The decor was out of this world, she exceeded every expectation! It was so nice having her take care of everything the day of the wedding, I was stress free and everything turned out perfect. The floral and decor were stunning. She’s fun, easy to work with and organized! I highly recommend her!

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Alyssa. You are too sweet. It was a true pleasure working with you on this event. I am sad its over!!!! Thank you for the kind words and i am here if you ever need anything! I wish you two the best in Love and marriage!! Thank you again!
    Evan Married on 08/06/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer and her team we're excellent on our bride and groom's wedding day! As a DJ, I felt at ease knowing all the details and the flow of events were taken care of. Jennifer had everything organized and planned far in advance so we were all able to approach the big day with peace of mind. The decor was simply marvelous in addition to glamorous. I would greatly enjoy working with Simply Glamorous Floral & Events again :)

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Thank you Evan. I feel completely the same about you! Looking forward to many more events together! Thank you for the kind words.
  • User2596989 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer is great to work with! She did my bride bouquet, the boutonnieres, mother corsages, and a few small signs. She heard all of our ideas and helped us fill in any blanks we had. She is flexible yet professional which I'm sure you will appreciate while planning your wedding. We had much of our decor (centerpieces/arch/reception decor) taken care of before coming to her, but if I didn't have anything, she would have had everything I needed. She is your one-stop-shop for decor and she will nail your style beautifully!!!!

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Thank you dear for the sweet words. It was a true pleasure working with you..... I wish you the best in love and marriage!!!!
    Dante Married on 10/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Owner Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with, she was a perfect match for our rustic wedding. We met her at a wedding show, and we immediately loved her vibe and personality. During the planning process, she worked with all of our ideas that we presented to her, and also gave some suggestions that we didn't think about. She really likes to incorporate your personal style into the decor. She has so many awesome rentals from doors, to block letters, vintage items, jars, vases, platters, plates, etc. When we arrived on our wedding day, we were blown away to see all the things we discussed become a reality, it was stunning. Our guests are still talking about how they loved the flowers/decor!

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Dante & Kyle. I can not say enough great things about you two. Thank you SOO very much for amazing review. You two were great to work with and had a great eye for design and style. Thank you for trusting me with your special day..... It was a true pleasure!
  • Nikki&Greg
    Nikki&Greg Married on 11/01/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer at Simply Glamorous Floral made my wedding dreams come true! She is a true wedding professional that provided flowers, decor schemes and rentals, set-up and tear down and overall wedding planning advice for our big day. She is incredibly kind and courteous and obviously cares about making a bride feel special and heard. She has great taste and a wealth of experience for an affordable price. I really can't say enough great things about Simply Glamorous!
  • User1894990 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer will make your wedding come together, I 100% guarantee it.

When I first called Jennifer, I planned to schedule a phone meeting for a later date and time so we could discuss details, but she was totally happy talking to me for two hours right then and there. She eased my mind immediately, and did a great job of helping me find MY vision. After that, she was there every step of the way. It didnt matter how busy she was, she ALWAYS made time for me, and my millions of questions. As the event drew closer, she was even more amazing!! She helped me bring all of my crazy details together, put out fires, verified last minute details with all my vendors, AND somehow put together absolutely gorgeous bouquets, centerpiece arrangements, and decor. Seriously, this women rocks. She will be with you every step of the way, and she will always listen to you, which is so important. I would highly recommend Jennifer to any bride, as long as you're ready to be absolutely floored by how awesome she will make your wedding.
    Mary Married on 09/27/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I LOVE Jennifer! She is an absolute pleasure to work with -- she is very creative, has tons of wonderful ideas, and made the look and feel of my wedding absolutely perfect.

Since we were doing a destination wedding, it was a little terrifying to chose a florist -- as a bride you dream of the perfect look for your wedding day from the moment you become engaged (and sometimes before that...). However, I knew 2 minutes into my initial phone conversation with Jennifer that she was going to make sure my dreams came true -- and boy oh boy did she deliver!! The colors and flowers she chose were exactly what I wanted. And the whole reception room was absolutely gorgeous. The little details she brought in were perfect -- name a look you are going for, and Jennifer has 5+ ideas (and all the decor to help).

I could not be more happy with Jennifer at Simply Glamorous. She is a true joy to work with. Thank you so much Jennifer! If you are looking for a florist, she will NOT disappoint!!
    Sari Married on 06/07/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What can I say about Jennifer except that I couldn't have done it without her! I first received her card from our cake people and called her up to discuss the many flowers I didn't want! I think we had an hour long conversation right then and before I knew it we were working on few flowers, lots of candle light, centerpieces, ceremony decor and day of coordination. It sounds like too much for one person to handle but she did it with style, grace and 1 assistant (who, by the way, was also pretty incredible and we appreciate all she did)! Jennifer worked with us around our schedules to plan this perfect day with phone meetings and a few in person since this was a destination wedding for all involved. Everything turned out amazing. She personally checked in on me throughout the week leading up to the day and then came to my hotel room the day of to deliver our bouquets and check to see if I needed anything. It didn't stop there. She was available to me all day long and was very good about seeing if I needed anything (even pinning my dress) and making sure I didn't know if anything wasn't going according to plan. She set everything up and took everything down and met with us two days after the wedding to return things that belonged to us but that she took care of after the wedding so we didn't have to. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about her oh and my mom too! HIRE HER AND YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!! Jennifer, THANK YOU for everything!!!

David & Sari Eriksen
    Vanessa Married on 04/05/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I worked with Jennifer from Simply Glamorous Floral for my wedding flowers and decoration, as well as for "day of" coordination. I describe my wedding as a fairytale wedding and the is due largely in part to Jennifer and her team. I was going for the vintage/shabby-chic look, which is entirely within the realm of what Jennifer does. However, the twist was that my venue was a modern museum. Jennifer immediately told me that it seemed like a challenge that she was happy to take up. She met with me several times and was always in touch via phone, text, and email. When i would meet with her, she would literally sketch out her ideas. This made me realize that not only is she good with flowers, she is also very creative and artistic. She is very in touch with what colors, fabrics, angles, shapes, etc. work to pull a complete look together. I initially wanted to use her for floral only but upon getting to spend time with her, I quickly knew that she was qualified to help with "day of" coordination and on wedding day, she helped me with my every single need and just seeing her, made me feel comforted and assured that everything was going in the right direction. She is very affordable, gave us a military discount and I will forever remember her as the one that made my vision come to life and in the process, I have formed a friendship with her.

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Thank you Vanessa for the very kind words. You were a pleasure to work with. I really enjoyed the design process and the challenge of merging the modern with the vintage look together. It came out amazing. Thank you for trusting me day of with all the details. And yes i look forward to our friendship. I can't wait to see the photos...
    Katie Married on 10/26/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough great things about Jennifer!! She LISTENED to me from the start, was super flexible, and created the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets!! I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, and she helped me brainstorm and guide me without being the slightest bit pushy! I felt so comfortable with her, being able to shoot any number of emails to her, call her, text her, and even met with her at my house! She made my life easier and the wedding BEAUTIFUL! And she is more than fair with pricing!!! Jennifer is truly talented and passionate about what she does and it shows in her work! She went out of her way to stop by my house the week of the wedding bc I forgot to bring something to our meeting (what other vendors do that?) She was spot on with EVERY detail, and went above and beyond!! Thank you Jennifer for making our wedding perfect, xo! Katie and Nick

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Thank you Katie. You are too sweet. It was a pleasure working with you to. Your wedding came out fabulous. I loved working in the amazing color palette. Thanks again for the kind words.
    Amory Married on 08/25/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jen is amazing! She took my country, sunflower, barn theme and flew with it. She made every ounce of it elegant yet rustic. She coordinated my whole wedding. She was very organized and kept all the other vendors on track. My flowers were beautiful and so perfect. She created a back drop for our ceremony with wood, lace, and sunflowers. My bouquet was even prettier than I had imagined. She found me the perfect barn and turned it into the perfect day. I am so thankful.

Thanks Jen!
    Love Amory

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Amory. It was a pleasure working with you and your Mom. I am so happy we were able to capture your vision. It was a an amazing day, and very beautiful. Thank you for trusting me with all the details.
    Christen Married on 08/09/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer at Simply Glamorous was fantastic! she was able to take our design vision and perfect it. The bouquets were perfect and truly reflected the style I wanted for the day. All of the centerpieces and reception elements fit my vision perfectly. Everything arrived exactly on time and in excellent condition. Throughout the entire process, I felt confident in her abilities and her ideas. She's a true artist and amazing to work with! I would highly recommend Simply Glamorous to anyone.

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I am so happy we were able to create your vision. Your wedding was fun and different. And came out amazing. Thanks again.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/20/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer's floral arrangements were to die for!!! I met with Jennifer to discuss my wedding vision and it was like she went inside my head and made it happen. They were flawless. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous! I received compliments from our guests for days. She was such a pleasure to work with and is so creative, I will absolutely continue to recommend her in the future.

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Jessica. You were a true pleasure to work with. You had a very unique and whimsical vision and Fabulous taste... It was wonderful to see it all come together. I am so happy you let me be a part of your special day, it meant a lot to me. There was a lot of love put in to your event. Thank you again.
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 09/29/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer Getto is hands down the best wedding florist ever. She created a unique, cool and beautiful decor to my event. She took my vision, brought it to life and then took it to the next level with extra special touches. Her work was impeccable and she went way above and beyond.

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Casey. It was pleasure working with you and your family. You had a beautiful vision... I wish the best in Love. Congratulations....
  • User930309 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They are amazing at what they do & definitely exceeded my expectations!
  • User920050 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer is amazing!! I would hire her again in the future if I need a floral arrangement for a party.

I am not one of those brides who had my wedding planned for my whole life, so I thought it would be challenge for the florist to figure out what to do since I had no idea what I wanted. Well, it wasn't for Jennifer. When I first met with Jennifer, she brought pictures to help me figure out what I was looking for. Jennifer would ask me what aspects of pictures I liked and did not like to get a better sense of my taste. What she put together was SO beautiful! Everyone loved the centerpieces, floral arrangements at the ceremony, and the bouquet! Plus, the flowers were very reasonably priced!
  • Bella
    Bella Married on 05/12/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer did an amazing job with my bouquets and centerpieces! I told her what I liked, disliked and let her run with it. I didn't know exactly what I was going to get but I trusted her. Let me tell you I was blown away by the results! She gave me the lush, romantic, look I was going for and was amazingly able to stay within my budget! She has a great collection of milk glass and hotel silver so I didn't have to scour thrift stores! She even cut flowers from her own garden when they weren't available for my bouquet!
    She is one cool chick with lots of talent and heart!

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Bella for such a wonderful review. You are too sweet. I am so happy you loved everything. It was a true pleasure working with you. You knew what you wanted, I was just able to create for you. Thank you again. Stay in touch and congratulations....
    Melissa Married on 09/11/2016
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer, the owner of Simply Glamorous Floral, was one of my favorite vendors that I had on my wedding team! I was on a tight budget for floral and when I was scouting out different florists, the others were cautious about my budget, warning me that I might not get much for my money. Jennifer was never anything except positive that we could work within my budget to create a beautiful wedding. She went above and beyond to plan and execute a beautiful wedding. Worth every penny. I received so many compliments not only from my guests, but my other vendors on the gorgeous floral designs. Even though she had never worked with them before, my venue now wants to put her on their preferred vendor list after just ONE wedding. That's how great she was.
    AND when the wedding cake arrived at the venue with the icing damaged, she FIXED it! I never even knew there was a problem because she took care of without being asked and for no additional compensation.
    She was a joy to work with and I want to be her friend forever now because she was so awesome!

Simply Glamorous Floral & Events's reply:

Oh my goodness.... THANK you Melissa.... Thank you for the kind words. You were a TRUE pleasure to work with and yes we are FRIENDS for life!!!!! I am soo happy you loves everything. All of your vendors were amazing to work with and love the venue and can't wait to work there again! I wish you lots of happiness and can't wait to see you soon!!!!! Thanks again for the sweet words. Means the world to me!
    Holly Married on 07/07/2018
    4.2 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    Jennifer is extremely talented and is able to take unique ideas and execute them with class. Our decor on wedding day was incredible. The minor issue was some of the colors of flowers were not as expected. She is hard to get in touch with however when we did reach her she is incredible and able to make our vision happen. She made our wedding look spectacular! Thank you Jennifer.
illustration stars