Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Source 1 DJ Services

Make your wedding the best you've ever heard!

Source 1 is a full time professional DJ company serving nearly all of NE Illinois and SE Wisconsin. We provide a variety of services for your wedding day, including; licensed wedding officiants, ceremony music, reception music, up-lighting, custom monograms and more. We offer personal service that exceeds the chain DJ companies and one man operations. Multiple award wins for Best Wedding DJ (2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017) and WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award 2016 & 2017. We are a proud member of the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce and support marriage equality for all.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Consultation (1)

Source 1 DJ was one of the best decisions of my wedding! They were extremely knowledgeable and very flexible. Including my last-minute day of requests when I changed my mind! They had everything timed perfectly and I received so many compliments from my guest and how great the DJ is. They are a lot of fun with a great variety of music to suit every taste including my 80-year-old grandmother to my 13-year-old cousin. Everybody at the party was happy and I couldn’t be happier that they were apart of my big day.

Photo of Source 1 DJ Services in Kenosha, WI - My new husband and I on our first dance
Profile Picture Elle, 1/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was absolutely amazing. We threw some curve balls at him day of and he was able to change it up and put on an excellent show. He played the perfect level during cocktail hour so that everyone could hear the music but they could also converse at the tables. He mashed our two songs together for our First Dance. The lighting and monogram were beautiful as well. He had the dance floor rocking the entire night until they kicked us out! He stuck to what we wanted played and rebelled against our crazy guests who kept requesting country music that we said "no" to! Great work. Highly recommend Source 1!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul did an amazing job! Could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding !

Profile Picture Charlene, 10/13/17, 1 Review