Sophisticated Beads

Clackamas, OR View map

Exquisite custom jewelry designs for brides and bridal parties

Designs are handcrafted with Austrian Swarovski crystals, accented with a vibrant assortment of semi-precious stones, pearls and sterling silver. We design with unique gemstones to create wonderful women's jewelry that can be worn for a special occasion or every day. I purchase pieces I incorporate in my designs from all over the world. I research my stones so many of my pieces have story papers that goes with the purchase as well as I share stories while people stop by to look.

A great deal of care is put into every piece to make it as special as the person wearing it. One of a kind treasures is our specialty and all items have a lifetime guarantee.

Match unique colors of bride and bridesmaid dresses with jewelry for everyone that will be treasured even after the event.

This is my 13th year designing jewelry for the Rose Festival Court Princesses. They wear my designs for Queen Coronations, Grand Floral Parades and Knighting Ceremonies. My collection has sold at the downtown Portland Hilton, Marriott and is at Made In Oregon Stores, Multnomah Athletic Club (MAC) and other stores in Oregon.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Handcrafted
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Nichole Married on 06/13/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL! They had EXACTLY what I was looking for! I will shop here for any of my jewelry needs now!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Busy Bee Catering Busy Bee Catering Wedding Caterers

Lea is one class act! Not only is she a creative jewelry designer, but she is always using her talents to help others. You can see her love for her craft in everything she designs and does. Her beautiful jewelry and warmth and caring for others is the perfect accessory for your wedding or any occasion.

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Mansion Weddings

I love sophisticated Beads. Wonderful Jewelry. It is all so unique and fun! Go buy some right now!!

Johan Vineyards Johan Vineyards Winery Weddings

Lea makes the most beautiful jewelry and can do custom items

PO Box 2536 Clackamas, 97015
Location of (Sophisticated Beads)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding