Something Minted Photography

Based in Bonney Lake, Washington and available wherever love finds you, Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number

About Something Minted Photography

Seattle Area Wedding Photographers whose work is filled with light and honors legacy. Something Minted is based in Bonney Lake and available wherever love finds you!

Follow Something Minted Photography on

• Evelyn Bea
  • Sweet Luna Photography
  • Aika Foz Photography
Something Minted Photography
harvest farm to table editorial norman farms eatonville wa something minted photography 96 51 620485
Leavenworth Wedding Photos

Something Minted Photography 4
Something Minted Photography 5
  • Olivia

Olivia Morman · Getting married on 05/07/2021

The most beautiful engagement and wedding photos!

Shelby and her team are the best photographers you can find. Something Minted Photography truly devotes themeselves to create and capture the most beautiful photos! Shelby is so kind and was a joy to work with, as well as her team. She helps to make the wedding day you envision come true. The photos my husband and I received will be something we will always cherish and look back on with the greatest of memories. They are captured in such a way that it feels like you're reliving those tender moments. If you're looking for soft photos that are full of light and love, Something Minted Photography is my recommendation. So very grateful for all of the work put towards making our wedding day so special!

Something Minted Photography 6
    Something Minted Photography 7
    Something Minted Photography 8
    Something Minted Photography 9
    Something Minted Photography 10
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Something Minted Photography's reply:

Liv, you are the greatest cheerleader for my business and truly, one of the happiest people to work with :) I loved coming alongside you and Sam to document and help celebrate such a time! Just as grateful for you, Shelby
  • Gen

Gen Aguilar · Getting married on 08/10/2020

The perfect photography mentor!

I received the incredible opportunity to have Shelby mentor me as I developed my art and flow as a photographer, and I am overwhelmed with joy after our mentor session! Shelby went above and beyond to invest in my creative development last weekend. What a wonderful day filled with so many learning opportunities. My heart is at its fullest and I am so grateful that our paths have crossed the way that they did.

I wanted to emphasize my gratitude on the fact that she was able to touch base on all of my inquiries. I had so many questions, so I wouldn't have been surprised if we didn't have time to cover everything, but I'm so impressed that we did! Shelby is truly great at teaching!

I also had the opportunity to see Shelby in action. She allowed me to spend part of our mentor session shadowing her as she posed and interacted with a styled couple. The effortless way she directs clients is inspiring! She has a way of getting everyone in the room feeling comfortable.

THANK YOU for such an inspiring learning experience! What I'm able to take away from the session is priceless!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Something Minted Photography's reply:

Gen, this review is unreal! Thank you for every thoughtful word shared, the honor has truly been mine to come along your side :) Cheering you on every step of the way, Shelby

Jacqueline Flowers · Getting married on 05/15/2020

1,000x YES!

Shelby captured my surprise engagement beautifully. My fiance and I were so impressed with Shelby's warm nature and beautiful work that of course we had to book her for our upcoming wedding. I'm so glad she agreed to travel, as we are planning a destination wedding and I couldn't imagine having anyone else there to capture our day. From every detail, Something Minted Photography will have you covered!

Something Minted Photography 11
    Something Minted Photography 12
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Something Minted Photography's reply:

And what a surprise it was, Jacqueline :D I was filled with excitement for you and Jack the day he asked you to be his wife and consider it an honor to have documented that moment! And to think I get to be there for the day you make the promise of a lifetime to each other in Costa Rica has me overflowing in gratitude!

Something Minted Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4250.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Slideshow
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date

• Thisday Photography
    Thisday Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelby of Something Minted Photography captured our daughters wedding in May 2013 and we were beyond pleased with all she did for us. Our kids have priceless memories forever because all that Shelby's talented work. She has a creative taint and a sweet spirit together making her a pleasure to work with. I see her constantly striving to find new and creative ways to connect with and please her clients, she inspires me. As a fellow Photographer I have also worked alongside Shelby on both an engagement and a wedding. Shelby is a pleasure to work with and I am thankful to call her friend as well as peer professional. Paula Thisday Photography

• Environmental Services Building
    Environmental Services Building Historic Weddings

Shelby Schmidt Imagery recently photographed a fantastic wedding at our facility. She was kind enough to provide some amazing photographs that captured their union perfectly! You could see the happiness in not only the brides but in the amazing group of family members and friends that celebrated in their union! Thank you Shelby for the amazing photos! Environmental Services Building managed by Pierce County Parks & Recreation 253-798-4141

• Based in Bonney Lake, Washington and available wherever love finds you Bonney Lake, Washington, 98391 See on map
    2089071774 (Phone number)