Something Minted Photography

Based in Bonney Lake, Washington and available wherever love finds you, Bonney Lake, WA 98391 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Something Minted Photography

Seattle Area Wedding Photographers whose work is filled with light and honors legacy. Something Minted is based in Bonney Lake and available wherever love finds you!

Follow Something Minted Photography on

Something Minted Photography
harvest farm to table editorial norman farms eatonville wa something minted photography 96 51 620485
Leavenworth Wedding Photos

Something Minted Photography 5
Something Minted Photography 6
Something Minted Photography 7

Jeannette · Getting married on 06/08/2019

My favorite wedding vendor!!

I am so incredibly happy that I found Something Minted and then immediately hired Shelby to be my wedding photographer. Her photography skills are unparalleled. She produces beautiful, light, airy photographs that I will treasure forever. She is a true professional and has been so easy to work with. Her rates are extremely reasonable. In addition to all of that, Shelby is such a sweet and warm person. I feel so lucky to have her on my team. When I had random questions about my wedding venue, Shelby provided helpful advice based on her past experiences at that venue. She really goes above and beyond to make not only the wedding photos but also the entire planning process as stress-free as possible. I highly recommend Something Minted to everyone!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Crosby · Married on 10/07/2018

Mt. Rainier Bride

When I started planning my wedding, I wanted to choose a location that would best create beautiful photographs. My husband and I talked about several locations and decided to try to make a location in beautiful Mt. Rainier National Park work for us. We took a weekend and drove through the park and selected a few different locations for the small, family only ceremony. Since we could not make reservations on a specific spot, we knew we were going to have to just wing it on the day of the wedding. We knew it would be easy to coordinate last minute plans with our families, however, coordinating such an up-in-the-air ceremony with the photographer was a little more stressful. Shelby took that stress and sent it on its way! Not only did she take photos of the wedding, but she also helped choose the perfect, and I mean perfect, location for the ceremony. We did not do a rehearsal, we only had a rough plan of how we were going to do the ceremony. Shelby took the chaos and embraced it. Without her, things would not have been so perfect. She also did her homework on her way to the ceremony location and scoped out the perfect spots for pictures afterwards. She was so much more to us that day than just a photographer. When the pictures came it, I was blown away by the way she took a rainy, cold, fall day in the mountains and made the moment look so warm and cozy. It was exactly what I wanted. Shelby truly listens to her clients and molds her work to meet their visions; and she is so easy to work with!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Something Minted Photography's reply:

Brittany, working with you and Hunter and your families was more incredible than imagined! Thank you for trusting Something Minted on this day and for sharing such kind words about your experience! Know it was truly an honor; you brought beauty all in its own on that rainy fall day!

Kayla · Married on 08/04/2018

Shelby is awesome to work with and she makes you feel so comfortable! Her pictures are beautiful bright and airy just how we wanted them ! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Something Minted Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Thisday Photography
    Thisday Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelby of Something Minted Photography captured our daughters wedding in May 2013 and we were beyond pleased with all she did for us. Our kids have priceless memories forever because all that Shelby's talented work. She has a creative taint and a sweet spirit together making her a pleasure to work with. I see her constantly striving to find new and creative ways to connect with and please her clients, she inspires me. As a fellow Photographer I have also worked alongside Shelby on both an engagement and a wedding. Shelby is a pleasure to work with and I am thankful to call her friend as well as peer professional. Paula Thisday Photography

• Environmental Services Building
    Environmental Services Building Historic Weddings

Shelby Schmidt Imagery recently photographed a fantastic wedding at our facility. She was kind enough to provide some amazing photographs that captured their union perfectly! You could see the happiness in not only the brides but in the amazing group of family members and friends that celebrated in their union! Thank you Shelby for the amazing photos! Environmental Services Building managed by Pierce County Parks & Recreation 253-798-4141

• Based in Bonney Lake, Washington and available wherever love finds you Bonney Lake, Washington, 98391 See on map
    2089071774 (Phone number)