327 Ladera St #1, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Soigne Productions

Soigne Productions, is a Santa Barbara wedding planner that offers wedding coordination and design packages ranging from "month of" wedding coordination to "full service" wedding planning for your Santa Barbara wedding or event.

Whether your event is a twelve-person retirement dinner at a winery, an off-site business meeting at a beachside hotel, a fundraiser at a park or a wedding and reception for 400, we can help you plan the Santa Barbara event of your dreams.

Even more importantly, we'll coordinate all the components of your special occasion and serve as your on-site director so that you spend your day enjoying the event rather than managing it.

We offer several Wedding Packages, ranging from management and coordination on your Rehearsal and Wedding Days through to our complete involvement from start to finish. We can also create and manage private, corporate and fund-raising events.

A36
ba6d2198f2da0af6 1298923166905 A11

12 Reviews for Soigne Productions

Joanne Jacobs · Married on 04/13/2019

Destination Wedding in Santa Barbara

I began the process of planning a destination wedding while living in Boston for my daughter who resides in Chicago. I had only once briefly visited the Santa Barbara area with no real knowledge of potential wedding resources. As my planning process progressed, I was informed that it is mandatory to have a wedding planner by the management at my site selection, the Firestone Vineyard in Los Olivos. Since I previously had planned two weddings without using a wedding planner I did not know where to start in deciding the right person for the job. The combination of the New England connection, her former position at the Firestone Vineyard, and consistent excellent reviews on line prompted my reaching out to Tonya. As you can imagine, it is very difficult to choose the right person during a long distance telephone conversation to help with a once in a lifetime milestone event. I most appreciated that Tonya was always supportive of the choices made for the wedding and the effort she placed in understanding and implementing the many unusual Jewish wedding details that were important to our family. Although I only contracted with Tonya for the month of wedding services she was graciously available to answer questions and provide valuable suggestions throughout the planning process. Although the rain forecast for the wedding day was menacing and my stress level was rising, Tonya was the rock that quietly changed all the details to move the cocktail reception and dinner indoors. The bride and groom successfully had the outdoor ceremony of their dreams keeping their guests dry by following her recommendation to purchase white wedding umbrellas. This provided our guests the opportunity to comfortably admire the beautiful surprise rainbow stretched out before them that no one will ever forget.
    My only regret is that my other two daughters are married so I cannot plan another wedding with Tonya.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Joanne,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure helping you to plan Devra & Noah's wedding at Firestone Vineyard. The rain was unfortunate, but that gorgeous rainbow during the ceremony made it all worth it!! Best wishes to the newlyweds!
    Love,
    Tonya

Sue · Married on 07/20/2018

Tonya is absolutely wonderful!!! She is exceptionally organized kind responsive and importantly — talented & experienced. She has worked with all of the best vendors in the area and so was able to work with us to throw our dream wedding and brought our vision to life with classy equisite taste. Unfortunately our wedding planning was affected by a natural disaster, but she was a tour de force in helping us adapt and pull off our amazing wedding... with all of our family saying, in all honesty, better than we could’ve originally imagined it! It goes without saying that Tonya and her entire team made the actual wedding weekend feel effortlessly chic and elegant. Thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Soigne Productions's reply:

You are so sweet Lila, thank you! I loved working with you too! I’m so glad we could help you find the perfect venue for your wedding day. I agree your wedding day was truly spectacular. Thank you for the opportunity to help you plan your dream day.
    Much love,
    Tonya

Tonya coordinated/planned our wedding at the Santa Barbara Historical Museum on 10.3.15, and I couldn't rave more about her. Our wedding (which involved a complicated mish-mash of homemade elements, cultural elements, a ton of vendors) went perfectly seamlessly and most importantly, my husband and I had the best freaking time. We did "month-of" coordination with additional help with rentals/design, but she was so much more of a resource than I could have imagined. My family and groom's family were all very involved, and she gracefully dealt with zillions of phone calls/emails and helped us create exactly the sort of vision we had hoped for. She is extremely capable, direct, and detail-oriented while still being upbeat, fun, and friendly -- perfect combination. We love you, Tonya!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Soigne Productions's reply:

I love you too!! I'm so happy to have been a part of your beautiful day Ayesha + Jonathan! xoxo

Soigne Productions Pricing

• What is the hourly rate? $ 201.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Team Hair and Makeup
    Team Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of the best wedding planners in town!!! We love working with them!

• Willa Kveta Photography
    Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough good things about Tonya!!! She is such an amazing planning and will help you to have the most magical wedding day ever!!! Her personality is delightful - she is truly professional, kindhearted, and extremely talented! And her work speaks for itself! I highly recommend her!!!

• Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
    Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort Hotel Weddings

Tonya and her team are so easy to work with and her clients just love her. She has wonderful taste and ideas and has worked at The Fess Parker Resort in Santa Barbara.

• 327 Ladera St #1 Santa Barbara, 93101 See on map