Team Hair and Makeup

Santa Barbara, CA View map

Team Hair and Makeup is an on location styling company based in Santa Barbara, California. They are devoted to making each and every bride feel as confident as possible. The company specializes in timeless, custom looks for elegant celebrations.

Experience
Mar, the owner of Team Hair and Makeup, founded the company in the late 1990s. In 1999, she began to do makeup for high-profile celebrities. Her company has been part of the wedding industry ever since.

The business has a variety of beauty, hair and makeup services. Brides may choose from the following services:

• Consultations
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

Areas Covered
AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$175

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$135

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$300

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$115

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Spa
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Meghan
    Meghan O. Married on 10/24/2020

Loved Vanessa & Lily

I was lucky to be able to work with TEAM for my intimate wedding ceremony. Lily and Vanessa are both patient and detailed in their work. As the bride, I was incredibly happy with how beautiful and soft both my makeup and hair turned out. Booking with Mar is very easy and she is incredibly responsive.
  • Annalise
    Annalise Married on 09/05/2020

Bridal Hair and Makeup

Mar and her team were terrific! We had to make a last minute change in venues due to fires is Big Sur. Team was the third hair and makeup vendor I hired for four weddings we planned and rescheduled due to COVID. Team was by far the best! They used quality products, were extremely professional, and did an awesome job. Mar was so on top of the scheduling and helping me decide my looks. Any future brides, I鈥檇 highly recommend Team!
  • Mandi
    Mandi Married on 06/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved our time with Kita and Nicole!

We had Nicole doing our makeup and Kita doing our hair for my wedding. There were 6 girls and 2 moms and everyone loved them! At my trial, they made sure I (and the mothers) were 100% satisfied with the results before we left and they took pictures to reference on the day of. On the day of, they were early so they could set up and still be on time. Seriously, they were so perfect. My hair was more beautiful than I could鈥檝e ever imagined. My makeup was beautiful without being too much. I used their hair extensions as well which were a very high quality and helped my curls stay in literally the entire day. They recommended that I make a hair and makeup vision board for my bridesmaids which was an amazing suggestion because my bridesmaids had no idea what to tell them they wanted and it helped give the day an organized look. Also, I had been growing my hair out for my wedding and wanted it cut before we left for our honeymoon. So, Kita came to my hotel room the day after the wedding to cut my hair. Couldn鈥檛 recommend them enough for your day!
  • illustration stars

• Gerry & Diana
    23 photos 路 08/16/2015
  • Dawn & Alex
    72 photos 路 05/17/2015

Head & Heart Photography by Kiel Rucker Head & Heart Photography by Kiel Rucker Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, Mar and Team Hair & Makeup are always my first recommendation when someone asks about hair and makeup. And the reason is simple, it's because their work simply stunning - every time.

Hoste Events Hoste Events Wedding Planners

These are my go to ladies for hair and makeup. You work magic each and every time and have so much fun doing it. Thank you for always consistently making my brides, bridesmaids and moms look and feel beautiful on the wedding day.

Blessed Beyond Belief Photography Blessed Beyond Belief Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the privilege to work side by side TEAM HAIR & MAKEUP on the set of the TLC show "Your Wedding Day Make over". Not only did they make my bride shine for the camera, they were great to work with. Mar and her team are very current on the newest trends in the industry and they will treat you like a queen. I can't say enough about them.....Can't wait to work with you ladies again. Dana- Blessed Beyond Belief Photography

3040 State Street, Ste 9 Santa Barbara, CA, 93105
Location of (Team Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding