Soe's Vanity Box

Brea, CA View map

Soe's Vanity Box is an on-location hair and makeup artist based out of Brea, California. Owner Soe Kikawa is passionate about helping clients enhance their natural beauty so that they can look their best when walking down the aisle. Soe’s work is classy, feminine, and personalized to fit every client she works with.

Experience
Soe has over 10 years of experience in the hair and makeup industry and has a Bachelors of Arts in Illustration from the Academy of Arts. Soe uses her love for illustration and color to create flawless and timeless looks that bring out the natural beauty of each of her clients.

Soe's Vanity Box offers her clients and their wedding parties a unique, personalized beauty experience so that they can look positively spectacular for their wedding day. Consultations and trials are also available so that you may discuss your beauty expectations. As well as updos and styling, Soe Kikawa offers the following makeup application options:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Sabrina
    Sabrina S. Married on 12/21/2019

Super sweet

Soe is great! Super sweet and patient. She listens to you and pays attention to what you like and don’t like.
    I used her for my engagement photos also and she accommodated my 5:30 am appointment without hesitation! That day it was super hot and we took pictures at Disneyland but the makeup lasted all day!

Loved how she made me look and feel calm throughout
    Rebecka C. Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup!

Tina was lovely to work with! We met Tina and Jamie at their Brea Studio where they styled myself and the two moms. Tina did a great job explaining what she was doing throughout the whole process and made me feel comfortable, as well as giving a few tips about what to do after the wedding. I received so many compliments on my makeup and hair at our wedding and also when we got our wedding photos! I would recommend Tina to all my family and friends!

554 S Brea Blvd.,, Lower Unite Brea, CA, 92821
Location of (Soe's Vanity Box)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding