Vanity Belle

Costa Mesa, CA View map Visit website

Vanity Belle is a wedding makeup and hair company with locations in Costa Mesa and La Jolla, California. Since 2012, this team of freelance hair and makeup artists have been helping clients look and feel their absolute best for any occasion. They offer a completely private, five-star experience from start to finish, whether you need in-salon or on-site wedding makeup, hair, or other beauty services.

Vanity Belle offers bridal previews and consultations for hair and makeup, as well as on-site services for a complete experience. No matter your vision or style, you are sure to get the look you imagine for your big day. We have a large team of talented artists/stylists, so you and your entire wedding party can easily be pampered and dolled-up.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

• Rebecca
    Becca P. Married on 05/22/2021

Karissa is THE best!!

I used Vanity Belle's services for my hair and makeup for my wedding in May, and I had a fantastic experience! I heard about them through my sister, who also used Vanity Belle for her wedding in October last year. Karissa did our hair and make up for both of our weddings and we cannot recommend her enough! She did such an amazing job at my sister's wedding that I didn't even need to book her for a trial run for my own wedding since I knew she would do amazing. Our makeup looked flawless and our hair was exactly what we envisioned after showing Karissa a few photos of our inspiration. Karissa is also so easy to talk to and get along with and she made the wedding day experience so much fun!

Leading up to the wedding, Vanity Belle's team was very good about keeping in touch with me and emailing me any updates along the way. They were very organized, efficient, and very pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend Vanity Belle and Karissa for any hair/make up services!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 04/30/2021

Wedding Day

Originally contracted with Vanity Belle for March 2020 for my wedding, but due to the pandemic, we had to reschedule a couple of times. The team was very flexible and made the changes with no issues. I was very happy Vanity Belle was apart of my special day! Jennifer and Brianna were my make up and hair artists. I did my trial at the end of 2019 and they remembered all the details for my big day. They did a great job and I loved how everything turned out!
  • Danielle
    Danielle P. Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing experience!!

Karissa did my hair & makeup for my wedding day and she is the most amazing artist! She is beyond talented and also SO kind. During my bridal trial with her, she was patient and helped me decide what to do with my hair for my wedding day. She even texted me different ideas after I left to make sure I was satisfied. Then when I wanted something different on my actual wedding day, she made the change super easily and it turned out amazing! She is SO SO amazing at makeup as well! I wanted something that was natural but that also popped and was glamorous...she completed everything I could've ever imagined for my big day. I was so obsessed with both my hair and makeup! She also takes great pride in the sanitization and cleanliness of all her brushes and how she applies your makeup (even before COVID hit) to make sure it's safe. She also did FABULOUS hair and makeup for my sister (MOH) and mom!! I can't say enough good things about her and her work!

Taylor M. did the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and she did not disappoint! I was a little nervous going into it because I had not met her previously and had not seen her work prior to my wedding day, but she absolutely killed it! My bridesmaids were so happy (and so was I)! Her hair and makeup were both stunning! Would highly recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

148 photos · 05/05/2018
  • Jared & Sydney
    34 photos · 06/06/2017

Heather Anderson Photography Heather Anderson Photography Wedding Photographers

Vanity Belle is a joy to work with. I love when my brides have hair and make up done with them because they look stunning and feel like the beautiful brides they are!

Lily Stein Photography Lily Stein Photography Wedding Photographers

When my Bride tells me she hired Victoria of Vanity Belle for her Wedding Day I am nothing less than thrilled. As a wedding photographer I cannot stress enough the importance of a phenomenal makeup artist and Victoria of Vanity Belle does not ever disappoint. She is energetic and fun to be around, always on time and my Bride's always look flawless! If you are looking to enhance your wedding day experience, call Vanity Belle!

Wendy Kathleen Photographer Wendy Kathleen Photographer Wedding Photographers

Vanity Belle has done hair and make up for countless shoots I have been apart of. Hands down they are the most talented and artistic group of woman I have had the chance to work with. I send all my brides and clients to them. Perfection is the best word for them.

2651 Irvine Ave., Suite 144 Costa Mesa, 92627
Location of (Vanity Belle)
2915 Red Hill Ave g102 Costa Mesa, CA, 92626