About Vanity Belle

5-Star, In-Boutique & On-location Bridal/Boudoir Makeup and Hair Artistry!

Beauty Unveiled: Brides love our top-notch service in OC and SD, with 5 stars on Yelp, WeddingWire and theKnot! We provide a private bridal experience (in-salon suite) + on-location Wedding Hair and Makeup, Bridal Party Beauty, Engagement and Boudoir Photoshoots, Hair + Eyelash Extensions, Waxing, and more. From extravagant and whimsical bridal looks, to destination weddings and casual beach ceremonies, our glam squad of artists will make you feel absolutely beautiful on your big day.

History
Established in 2012.

Like all passions, Vanity Belle was born out of love. The founder & makeup artist, Victoria came up with the idea for the business during the planning of her wedding in 2009. Her family business now has a beauty team of over 20 freelance hair and makeup artists to accommodate any size wedding!

Proudly serving brides in the Southern California region (Orange County, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, Temecula, San Diego and beyond!)

Visit us at www.thevanitybelle.com to complete our Bridal Inquiry form or email us at info@thevanitybelle.com with any questions.  We look forward to creating your perfect wedding day look!

Yours Truly,
The Vanity Belle Team
Costa Mesa - 949.650.BELL (2355)
La Jolla - 858.876.5776

Airbrush (2)
Tanning (1)
Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)

Cynthia did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The process is very helpful and the team is very professional and great at what they do. My hair/makeup and the hair/makeup of the bridesmaids and moms were amazing. It’s helpful to pay for all the services upfront to relieve any stress on the day of. Take photos from the trial and make sure it’s what you want. It will be helpful to picture the look with your dress

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Vanity Belle Pricing

Brow/Lash Tinting
Maximum Group Size
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Vanity Belle is a joy to work with. I love when my brides have hair and make up done with them because they look stunning and feel like the beautiful brides they are!

When my Bride tells me she hired Victoria of Vanity Belle for her Wedding Day I am nothing less than thrilled. As a wedding photographer I cannot stress enough the importance of a phenomenal makeup artist and Victoria of Vanity Belle does not ever disappoint. She is energetic and fun to be around, always on time and my Bride's always look flawless! If you are looking to enhance your wedding day experience, call Vanity Belle!

Vanity Belle has done hair and make up for countless shoots I have been apart of. Hands down they are the most talented and artistic group of woman I have had the chance to work with. I send all my brides and clients to them. Perfection is the best word for them.

1237 Prospect St., #U, La Jolla, CA 92037   See On Map
949-650-2355 (phone)
2651 Irvine Ave., Suite 144, Costa Mesa, CA 92627   See On Map
949-650-2355 (phone)
Vanity Belle is a wedding makeup and hair company from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, San Diego, and Los Angeles. Vanity Belle is a professional wedding team made up of makeup artists and hair stylists that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in makeup artistry, hair styling and airbrush spray tanning.