Vanity Belle Reviews

Vanity Belle 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Rachel's fantastic!

I used Vanity Belle services for the makeup of myself (bride), both moms, and 5 bridesmaids. Rachel was our make up artist and she did a spectacular job. Most of my bridesmaids and myself don't wear much makeup regularly. Rachel did an excellent job at enhancing our features without making us look all caked up. The makeup was high quality and lasted all through the day and night.

Rachel was punctual and super sweet. She got to work right away and everything was timed to a T. I love that the prices included lashes and that she let us have little refresher lipsticks to touch up later on in the day for photos.

All in all, the service was great and I'd highly recommend them to all bridal parties!

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Cynthia did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend!

Debra · Married on 04/28/2018

Loved loved loved working with Vanity Belle for my wedding! Everyone in that company cares about giving the customer exactly what they want and they will go above and beyond to make it happen! I was so happy with my wedding day hair and makeup. They literally transformed me into a princess!

Vanity Belle 8
    Vanity Belle 9

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2018

The process is very helpful and the team is very professional and great at what they do. My hair/makeup and the hair/makeup of the bridesmaids and moms were amazing. It’s helpful to pay for all the services upfront to relieve any stress on the day of. Take photos from the trial and make sure it’s what you want. It will be helpful to picture the look with your dress

Nikki · Married on 04/21/2018

loved my look! my makeup lasted all night and looked amazing for our video, and the hair was stunning and she did it on the spot since it wasn't the same as my trial but was so perfect. thank you!

Cristina · Married on 04/14/2018

Kaity and Karissa made me and my entire bridal party absolutely beautiful ! I would recommend them a million times over . Thank you gals for making me look flawless on my wedding day !

Beth · Married on 04/11/2018

Dannielle and Cynthia at Vanity Belle were absolutely amazing! From listening to what I wanted, to trying out a few styles, they went above and beyond to make sure my bridal party and I looked perfect of the special day. I went in on the day of my bridal shower for a Bridal preview/trial and everything turned out amazing. They truly listened to what I wanted and were giving advice based on their expertise- it was extremely helpful. I would highly suggest doing this prior to the wedding because you get to see how it photographs and how long it lasts. Overall, everything turned out amazing

Vanity Belle 10
    Vanity Belle 15
    Vanity Belle 16
    Vanity Belle 17

Gabriela · Married on 04/08/2018

Giovanna was amazing! Makeup and hair turned out better than I could have imagined and she was a delight to talk to while getting it done! Can't recommend highly enough.

Monica · Married on 04/08/2018

I had Cynthia for makeup and Danielle or hair. Both of them were so sweet and amazing at heir job! All of my seven bridesmaids loved their makeup and hairstyles! Cynthia and Danielle listened to each of my bridesmaids to make sure that their look was exactly what they wanted. And of course, they made sure I looked great as well! And even though my bridal party was on the larger side, they finished our looks ahead of schedule! Thank you guys so much!!!

Paige · Married on 03/23/2018

Vanity Belle was extremely easy to work with and the service provided was excellent. I was thrilled with my hair and makeup for my wedding as were my bridesmaids and mother! Highly recommend Melissa and Domenique for any occasion!

Sarah · Married on 03/10/2018

Vanity Belles is the absolute best. They made me feel so comfortable and I was so happy with my wedding day hair and makeup! They listened to exactly what I wanted.

Veronica · Married on 12/30/2017

Thank you so much to Sam at Vanity Belle! I felt amazing on my wedding day. Thank you also for squeezing my trial a few days before the wedding!!!

Connie · Married on 09/08/2017

I am so glad I chose Vanity Belle for my wedding day. They were so organized and helpful. They even had a questionnaire to complete and submit pictures of the looks that you want for your special day in preparation for your trial. After my trial I was very impressed and excited to book them. Cynthia did my makeup and Dannielle did my hair for my wedding as well as for my bridal party, the moms and a very special grandma. They were super friendly and fun to get ready with and were especially calming as I of course was nervous that morning. We were all so happy with our makeup and hair. The airbrushing was flawless, our hairstyles stayed in place, looked perfect and lasted all day and night. I would definitely use Vanity Belle again in the future.

Vanity Belle 18
    Vanity Belle 19
    Vanity Belle 20

Natalie · Married on 08/12/2017

I had a great experience using Vanity Belle! I used Wedding Wire to find referrals. I was looking for a service that would travel for my wedding day to do my and my bridesmaids hair. I did a pre-trial of my hair. I loved Sam who did an amazing job and was very helpful in helping me figure out how I should wear my hair and lots of other beauty questions. The staff at Vanity Belle was very responsive and accommodating with my schedule and requests. The day of was easy. And I really appreciated Sam's professionalism, low key and fun personality!

Kim · Married on 07/22/2017

Absolutely love the service I got from Vanity Belle! I was a bridesmaid for my sister-in-law and loved their work so I hired them for my own wedding. They did not disappoint in any way. Our make up artist (Diane) and hair stylist (Domenique) was amazing. They took ideas of what we wanted and adjusted it to fit each individual. I absolutely love that they didn't follow the pictures we showed on Pinterest to the T because that demonstrated their professional skills. Everyone came out looking gorgeous and pampered. Highly recommend them for your big day!

Sheila · Married on 07/22/2017

I went through vanity belle for my wedding day and it was one of the best decisions. They were definitely one of my favorite vendors throughout the whole process of wedding planning. I had initially contacted a very flakey makeup artist that I was referred to whose work I liked, but it was so hard to get responses out of her. She was incredibly unprofessional and lost a lot of business from me. I stumbled upon vanity belle through Yelp and they were nothing but friendly and professional from the very first phone call. Customer service is everything!

On my wedding day, we had Natalie (makeup) and Sam A. (hair) for a large group of ladies. These two gems worked so hard from about 9 am to 5 pm. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous, and all of our hair and makeup lasted through the entire night. Each appointment began and was completed on time (and we had some girls with lots and lots of curly hair). They listen to what it is you want, make changes if you request them, and overall just execute the look that you desire with such precision.

I couldn't have imagined a better experience on my wedding day. I highly recommend vanity belle (and especially Natalie and Sam) for anyone looking for the perfect glam!

Vanity Belle 21
    Vanity Belle 22
    Vanity Belle 23
    Vanity Belle 24
    Vanity Belle 25

Dia · Married on 07/15/2017

Our experience with Vanity Belle was top notch! I booked them for hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. They're highly organized and efficient. They provided us a detailed timetable in advance of the wedding because we had many bridesmaids to beautify! On the day of the wedding, the stylists were punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. They were so easy to communicate with and I highly recommend them to any one looking for beauty services. Beyond that I can't wait to try them myself as a treat to myself! My experience was seamless and smooth. I'm so glad I found them. Their managerial staff/owners are pretty awesome too!

Vanity Belle 26

Jackie · Married on 07/08/2017

Had 10 bridesmaids, me, and two moms for hair and most for makeup! They did a wonderful job and everyone looked amazing! My hair stayed curled the entire night (I have pin straight fine hair)!

NICOLE · Married on 07/08/2017

Vanity Belle was such a great team to work with! We worked with Amber, Tanya and Vanessa for my San Diego wedding and they were an amazing team. They arrived early at our hotel for set up and were able to finish our large group in a timely matter, with hair and make up that stayed in place and looked gorgeous all day! They were a great presence to have around during a very stressful morning...(would love to meet any bride that doesn't consider the morning of their wedding an insanely stressful few hours, haha)! It's important to have a team around that you can trust. Jonathan promptly answered my endless emails leading up to the big day and was kind and patient with all of my questions and concerns. Everything went flawlessly and I will definitely be recommending this great team in the future!

Sahar · Married on 07/07/2017

I loved Vanity Belle and I would recommend them and their talented artists to anyone for their wedding.

Julie · Married on 05/27/2017

They did an awesome job. both ladies were so very professional. We all looked so beautiful, it just made my daughter wedding perfect. They also came to my home which was perfect and the cost was not as much as you thing it would have been. Well well worth it!!!

Vanity Belle 27

Diana · Married on 05/20/2017

I used Vanity Belle for my wedding in Temecula. They were so amazing! I am not very into hair or make up so they helped with plenty of ideas! I had 11 people getting hair and make up and they did such an amazing job and stayed on schedule. I would definitely rebook with them!!

Britani · Married on 04/22/2017

SO accommodating! They were able to provide three artists and start at my house early before moving to the venue and everyone was done & looked beautiful right on time! Love them!

Humbert · Married on 03/29/2017

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!