Buena Park, CA 90621 Map · Phone number

About SoCal Sweeties Mobile Makeup Artistry

SoCal Sweeties is a mobile makeup artistry service that specializes in bridal makeup, special events, and Girls Nite Out/ Bachelorette Parties. Dawn Schultz-Carrasco has been a makeup artist for over a decade, whose makeup services are second to none, as well as affordable. Typical package pricing begins at  $250 plus gratuity for a bride and two of her bridesmaids, and includes lash applications for each person. Dawn has worked for a multitude of makeup and beauty lines, and is a certified Chanel and MAC makeup artist. Other services available are pedicures and massage therapy, on a build-your-own-package basis. Forget the idea of going to a mall or salon to get your makeup done on your special day-stay stress-free and let me do all of the footwork and come to you! Have a beautiful day!

• Faces by Frida
makeup2
Ashley

2 Reviews for SoCal Sweeties Mobile Makeup Artistry

Donna · Married on 09/13/2008

I am happy to review SoCal Sweeties and give Dawn and her team 5 stars. I still am so very happy that I didn't go into the mall with my bridesmaids the morning of my wedding, like I had planned to do. My friend was getting a trial for her wedding and I ran into Dawn at that time because she was then a manager for MAC Cosmetics. She told me she had a mobile makeup artistry service specializing in bridal looks and I thought it meant it was going to be out of my price range. That was not the case. Dawn came to me and accomodated myself and 4 bridesmaids at 8am at the hotel we were staying at with more makeup I had ever seen in my life :) She even brought a pedicurist with her, and I was able to get the makeup and pedis for under 100 for each of the bridesmaids as their gift from me. I paid like $150 for me and that included the trial. I clear as day remember Dawn doing my trial. She said if you like it, book it. If you don't, you can walk and there wont be a charge. After she did my makeup , I was really happy because she understood exactly what I wanted and didn't make me feel overwhelmed with too much makeup. I booked with her right away and would recommend her to anyone. She's got alot of experience.

Sent on 08/14/2009

Cyndee · Married on 08/02/2009

I hired SoCal Sweeties do do makeup for me and my girls but when disaster struck they were able to step in with the greatest of ease and assist in several other areas as well. They are the great service and I looked sooo great. I actually didnt even KNOW I was so hot!! If I ever have another wedding I will be calling SoCal Sweeties without any hesitation! Thanks guys for your invaluable unmatched service and dedication to my very special day!!!

Sent on 08/14/2009

SoCal Sweeties Mobile Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• Buena Park, 90621 See on map
    5623220910 (Phone number)
    by appointment only
    Location of (SoCal Sweeties Mobile Makeup Artistry)