1901 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139 Map · Phone number

About Shore Club Miami Beach

Shore Club is an exceptional host for events of all kinds, with multi-purpose indoor and outdoor venues including prime oceanfront meeting and event space. Our event space includes RedRoom, RedRoom Garden, Main Pool and Beach Pool, a 3-story Penthouse Suite with a rooftop deck and a 2-story Beach House Bungalow with a private gated pool; In addition to our event space and specialty suites, we have 7 Private Executive Boardrooms, Breakout Rooms and Outdoor Meeting Areas.

Shore Club is the ideal hotel and has the ideal venue space for small, non-traditional ceremonies and/ or receptions with a maximum attendance of 80 people. Our seasoned staff will oversee every detail for an event that surpasses your highest expectations.

pool
rooftop

2 Reviews for Shore Club Miami Beach

Samantha · Married on 03/15/2017

Incredible!

I just had a wedding at the Shore Club in the Penthouse on Friday, 11/9/18. We also had a room block that accommodated 21 people and 1 child in 16 rooms over the weekend. I could not have asked for a better evening or weekend and our guests had the time of their lives. No detail was overlooked and the service was excellent! Planning a wedding is crazy - you really have to put a lot of faith in people you really do not know and Marcel Pena and his team could not have done a better job! I'm sure I drove Marcel crazy over the months, however, he was always professional and courteous and, at the end of the day, gave us the wedding we had envisioned. To be honest, I was a bit nervous as I was under the impression there have not been a lot of weddings in the Penthouse, however, you would never know and you would think it's something they do there every weekend based on how incredible it was! Everyone we worked with was wonderful - Alexandra, Marcel, Alexander, Drew and Dominique...everyone! Even the bellhops were sweet and accommodating (and we had A LOT of stuff). We had a daybed by the pool Sat. and the service was excellent there, as well as, at the restaurant where 25 people (on separate checks) were accommodated on Sunday morning with a smile. The food and drinks are amazing (you have to get a Miami Vice...or 5). I do not have a bad thing to say about anyone or anything. I cannot express my thanks to the Shore Club enough. This review does not even do it justice! I would give Marcel and the Shore Club the world right now if I could! Brian (my new husband) and I were absolutely blown away.In true wedding style, I didn't have a chance to eat but my guest RAVED about the food. Absolutely raved about it! I was also upgraded to a suite, which was beautiful and bigger than the apartment I currently live in so thank you for that.

Sent on 11/14/2018

We had an absolutely stunning wedding ceremony and reception at the Penthouse at the Shore Club. The venue was very responsive and accommodating, understanding our needs. The place can probably handle 50 people comfortably and up to 75 with a lot of "flipping spaces" as a wedding ceremony and reception spot. If you're doing a ceremony and cocktails only, it could definitely handle a lot more. It's not the most typical wedding venue, so definitely visit!

Sent on 07/14/2014