4000 RCA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 500
Availability Check your date

About Palm Beach Gardens Marriott

Thank you for interest in the Marriott Palm Beach Gardens. We hope that after seeing all we have to offer, you look forward to spending the most important day of your life at the Marriott Palm Beach Gardens. Whether yours is a destination wedding or if you live in South Florida, you will find the Marriott Palm Beach Gardens to be the ideal location to fulfill your every dream and allow our team to handle every aspect of all the events surrounding your Special Day. Our hotel is ready to accommodate your every need...

From rooms for your out of town guests, to your rehearsal dinner, to reception, you will find everything you need right here. With our award winning banquets and events team, your event will be a day to remember for years to come.

Choose from one of our most popular reception packages, or allow our chef to customize a menu just for your special day.

Events can be held in any one of our elegant ballrooms or the picturesque poolside terrace.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Tanya Karnes, Catering Sales Manager

9d3b56ad009bf001 1520523955 4d131320be524685 1520523947790 6 Tanya s phone pics
124d53685ca54f5f 1520523955 59bfc61882d70952 1520523947815 7 Tanya s phone pics

4 Reviews for Palm Beach Gardens Marriott

Bridget · Married on 05/31/2015

I used the PBG Marriott as the hotel for my out - of -town guests during my wedding. The hotel is luxurious and has a great location next to a variety of shops and restaurants. Rachel was very responsive to my questions and concerns regarding transporting my guests to and from my wedding venue. She was very accommodating with special requests and we were able to drop by and have a quick meetings if needed. I was kept up to date on the guest list and a variety of options to make my wedding even better for my guests. The whole Marriott team was very friendly to my guests and demonstrated excellent service skills. I highly recommend them!

Matt · Married on 09/26/2014

We held our reception at the Palm Beach Gardens Marriott and could not be happier. The staff from front desk, to bartenders we friendly and accessible. The facility was beautiful from the lobby, to the rooms & ballroom, and landscaping. Kim Johnston was a pleasure to work with. She was flexible, responsive and patient and eased the process of planning what would otherwise have been a complicated event. She made sure all the food and vendors was how we wanted, and helped coordinate a large block of rooms for out-of-town guests at a great rate.

Truly a top-notch facility all the way around.

Lisa · Married on 10/19/2012

My wedding reception was at the Palm Beach Gardens Marriott last month, October 19th 2012. ..My husband and I couldn't be happier with our reception. Everything turned out perfectly, even better then we had envisioned. Monika Moller, the wedding coordinator was so awesome. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect, and she really kept things organized. We had alot of guests stay at the hotel the night of the wedding, and the next night as well, and they were all very happy with their rooms and the overall hotel. The food at our reception was delicious, every single guest loved it. Our guests are still talking about how good the food was at our reception. Thank you Monika and Palm Beach Gardens Marriot!!

Palm Beach Gardens Marriott FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 11
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Shuttle

• 4000 RCA Boulevard Palm Beach Gardens, 33410 See on map
    5616228888 (Other Phone Number)
    5616244057 (Fax Number)