400 Avenue of the Champions, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About PGA National Resort & Spa

PGA National Resort & Spa is a wedding venue located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, also serving couples from the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach areas. This luxurious hotel venue offers a relaxing paradise for you and your guests to enjoy your wedding experience. With newly renovated indoor and outdoor venue options, exciting golf courses, brilliant services, and excellent accommodations, the opportunities are endless at PGA National Resort & Spa.

Facilities and Capacity
PGA National Resort & Spa has newly renovated indoor and outdoor venue spaces, suitable for events of practically any size. There are countless options for your ceremony, reception, or other special event such as your bridal shower, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner. There are several terrace spaces, pavilions, and ballrooms that can be decorated and organized to suit your unique style, vision, and event size. As a hotel resort, PGA National Resort & Spa also offers modern, indulgent guest rooms and suites for you and all of your guests to enjoy.

At PGA National Resort & Spa, there is more than just beautiful, freshly renovated event spaces. This venue also offers a huge selection of top-notch wedding and event services, including various wedding packages that can help to make your wedding day successful and stress-free. There are in-house certified wedding planners ready to help coordinate the details of your special day, with customizable options to make your experience easy and personalized. There are also delightful in-house catering services, offered by an award-winning culinary team, that will surely impress all of your guests. In addition, the venue offers many rental items on-site that will help to enhance the look of your special event, including things like audio equipment, lighting, drapery, tables, chairs, dinnerware, linens, and more. The other unique and wonderful services that are offered at PGA National Resort & Spa can include but are not limited to:

• Bar services
  • Wireless Internet
Follow PGA National Resort & Spa on
pool kis
Wedding Showcase
The resort’s recent $100 million revitalization included the addition of the tropically landscaped...
Honda pavilion
British open ballroom
British open ballroom
Bella lago
Bella lago
With no less than 18 picture windows, this plush, private ballroom provides sweeping views of the...
Couple's portrait

PGA National Resort & Spa 5
  • Sarah

Sarah Deddens · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding nails!

I didn’t have my wedding here, although it would have been perfect because it’s only a couple of miles from home! I did spend a prewedding spa day at the resort and I’m so glad I did! I was initially going to stick to a relaxing pedicure because my nails are nearly always naked, but the staff reminded me how many people would be asking to see my hand after the ceremony. It sounds ridiculous but with all the other planning duties, I had completely skied this fact. I told my technician I wanted something clean and subtle, what I got was a beautiful white on white French manicure that people complimented nearly as much as my rings!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Erika

Erika Dyer · Married on 11/02/2019

The best weekend of my life!

I would like to thank Nickole D’Angelo, Caitlin, Arianna, and the entire staff at PGA National Resort and Spa for making my wedding day the absolute best day of my life thus far. No other venue comes close in my eyes. Nickole was such a blessing to us during our wedding planning process. Nickole made sure to put all our fears to rest and ensured we had a smooth transition from one event to the next. Nickole and her team made sure that there were no hiccups throughout the event, she made sure to work within our budget and outline clearly what was happening every step of the way. Every time I left a meeting with Nickole, I left feeling relieved and as though a weight had been lifted. They kept up with us and listened to everything we wanted for our day. I can say with full honesty, Nickole promised us excellence and she damn well delivered.

Not only were the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception spaces absolutely gorgeous and scenic, but the food was DELICIOUS! All our wedding guests kept raving about the sushi bar action station, as well as, the Salmon and Filet Mignon dual-entree. Moreover, the entire staff at PGA National Resort and Spa were helpful, prompt and warm throughout our wedding and throughout our stay at the hotel. We experienced absolute luxury and cannot wait to come back for our anniversary next year!

Again, I want to thank our catering manager and wedding wizard, Nickole D’Angelo, her helpful staff, Caitlin Cronin and Arianna Barletta, our server Angel from the Palm Terrace restaurant, Clarice at the front desk, and our housekeeper Clemence for their wonderful service. We truly appreciate everything that was done for us during our wedding and after.

PGA National Resort & Spa 6
    PGA National Resort & Spa 13
    Sent on 11/09/2019

Award

PGA National Resort & Spa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 6000
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 6000
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 48
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Champagne Toast
  • Describe your venue:
    Country/Golf Club
    Hotel
    Resort
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Bar Services
    Cake
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Pet Friendly
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    May
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    June
    July
    August
    September

Real Weddings

• Fotoboyz Events
    Fotoboyz Events Photo Booths

What a great venue! What makes an event amazing is good flow. The entire team at PGA understands how to get it done!

• 400 Avenue of the Champions Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 See on map