PGA National Resort & Spa

400 Avenue of the Champions, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About PGA National Resort & Spa

PGA National Resort & Spa is a wedding venue located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, also serving couples from the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach areas. This luxurious hotel venue offers a relaxing paradise for you and your guests to enjoy your wedding experience. With newly renovated indoor and outdoor venue options, exciting golf courses, brilliant services, and excellent accommodations, the opportunities are endless at PGA National Resort & Spa.

Facilities and Capacity
PGA National Resort & Spa has newly renovated indoor and outdoor venue spaces, suitable for events of practically any size. There are countless options for your ceremony, reception, or other special event such as your bridal shower, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner. There are several terrace spaces, pavilions, and ballrooms that can be decorated and organized to suit your unique style, vision, and event size. As a hotel resort, PGA National Resort & Spa also offers modern, indulgent guest rooms and suites for you and all of your guests to enjoy.

At PGA National Resort & Spa, there is more than just beautiful, freshly renovated event spaces. This venue also offers a huge selection of top-notch wedding and event services, including various wedding packages that can help to make your wedding day successful and stress-free. There are in-house certified wedding planners ready to help coordinate the details of your special day, with customizable options to make your experience easy and personalized. There are also delightful in-house catering services, offered by an award-winning culinary team, that will surely impress all of your guests. In addition, the venue offers many rental items on-site that will help to enhance the look of your special event, including things like audio equipment, lighting, drapery, tables, chairs, dinnerware, linens, and more. The other unique and wonderful services that are offered at PGA National Resort & Spa can include but are not limited to:

• Bar services
  • Cale
  • Get ready rooms
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless Internet
Follow PGA National Resort & Spa on
Wedding ceremony venue
The resort’s recent $100 million revitalization included the addition of the tropically landscaped...
The PGA grand ballroom
The PGA grand ballroom
For ceremonies or receptions of up to 175 guests
For ceremonies or receptions of up to 175 guests
British open ballroom
British open ballroom
Bella lago
Bella lago
With no less than 18 picture windows, this plush, private ballroom provides sweeping views of the...
Couple's portrait

PGA National Resort & Spa 2
PGA National Resort & Spa 3
PGA National Resort & Spa 4

Aliona · Married on 08/18/2018

I fell in love with this venue as soon as I came across the images on the internet. When I arrived to see the venue I was amazed by how beautiful this resort truly is, it is even better than the images that you see. Our ceremony was on the Lakeside Terrace which overlooked the beautiful golf course and the lake. We had our reception in the British Ballroom which was the perfect size for my 110 guest wedding. My husband and I worked with Robert Manttari who was ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! Robert went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding planning experience was as smooth as possible. Robert was always available and replied to all of my e-mails, texts, and calls right away. I planned the entire wedding on my own and did not have a day of coordinator, but thanks to Robert I did not need one! Robert made sure to listen to every single detail (small or big) that I planned and made sure that our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were set up exactly a I imagined. We brought in a 8ft x 8ft doughnut wall that my husband build and were planing on setting it up our-self's the morning of the wedding, when we asked Robert if that was OK he told us that he would take cake of the set up so that we would not have to worry about anything on our wedding day! We can not thank Robert enough for all the help that he offered us and for making sure that our wedding day was exactly what we imagined! The food was delicious! Our guests are still walking about how amazing the food was! We went ahead and selected 3 protein options (filet, chicken, and fish) for our guests to choose from. Servers did a great job making sure that each guest received the correct plate without any issues! Our package also included the cake which was provided by Johnson's Custom Cakes, the cake was probably the best cake I have ever had! I will admit that I was a little worried going with the cake that was included, but I don't think that I could have found a better cake for my wedding!

Shelby · Married on 04/10/2018

PGA National could not have been a better place to have my wedding. They did a phenomenal job and were so accommodating. I worked with Nickole D'Angelo as my planner and not only was she a great planner and absolutely knows her stuff, she actually took the time to get to know me and was able to meet all my requirements and help make my wedding day the best and easiest day of my life. I also worked with Lauren Greenberger and all I can say is she is such a sweetheart and was there for me with whatever I needed. They both are easy to get in contact with and were such a pleasure to work with. PGA National was the perfect place for my wedding and so beautiful!!!!!!

Award

PGA National Resort & Spa FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 6,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 48.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club, Hotel, Resort
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August, September

Real Weddings

• Fotoboyz Events
    Fotoboyz Events Photo Booths

What a great venue! What makes an event amazing is good flow. The entire team at PGA understands how to get it done!

• 400 Avenue of the Champions Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 See on map