This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Professionalism and Attention to Detail
Event Coordination
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2022

Shining Time Wedding is a professional wedding planning and wedding decoration/floral design company serving Washington DC Metropolitan area. This professional business offers wedding planning, day-of coordination, wedding styling and design, wedding decoration, wedding floral services, which will ensure that your big day is just as you have always dreamed it would be. The team prides themselves on being flexible and accommodating, as the planning process should be an enjoyable experience.

Besides wedding planning, Shining Time Wedding also provide month/day-of coordination, wedding styling, wedding design and decoration services. From fresh flowers, silk flowers to custom design handmade welcome signs, the team loves to incorporate your love story into the design and create an unique and memorable experience for you, your family and guests.

Whatever style you prefer and whatever theme you have chosen, the team can execute it. Shining Time Wedding can offer a wealth of planning and event services to soon-to-be-weds. From event design to full-service wedding planning, they can do it all. Their experience lies in all types of weddings, from civil to elopements and eco-friendly to the military. Some additional services include:

• Budget analysis and tracking
  • and beyond

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

99% Recommended by couples

W
Wanlin N. Sent on 09/27/2022

Best memory of my life

When I got in touch with Shining Time Wedding at the first time, I know nothing about wedding planning. Through all the communications with Rina, the lead planner at Shining Time, I can really say great things and how professional her team is. She is always ready to help and makes her available as soon as possible to listen to my thoughts and questions. The designer Shine got my vision right on the spot through the first design sketch. I was worried that my descriptions are too vague, but she nailed it! Their team was so attentive to every detail, and the wedding went smoothly while my husband and I were relaxed and enjoying the whole day! We got so many compliments on our decoration, especially they were amazed by the large handmade orchid at our ceremony, the shape, the color and the styling, everything was so perfect! All my guests had positive comments on their experience that day, and all of us had a great time! We are very fortunate and thankful to have met and worked with the Shining Time team on our dream wedding! Strongly recommended for sure!
E
Emily T. Sent on 03/02/2024

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely could not recommend Rina and her team enough. She was a saving grace through all of the planning. She saw our vision and ran with it. Rina and her team were great at communication, budget planning, and design. I have no doubt that Rina was a key piece in our perfect day. Thank you so much Rina and Team!
C
Caitlin C. Sent on 09/28/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Great day-of wedding coordination experience

We hired Rina at Shining Time Wedding as our day-of wedding coordinator and we had a wonderful experience! Rina is very friendly, detail-oriented, and organized. Right from the start, she helped walk us through everything we needed to know for the day-of (e.g., schedule, packing list, vendor contact information). She was also very communicative and responded to all of our emails in a timely manner. During the wedding and rehearsal, Rina made sure everything ran smoothly and helped explain details that hadn't even occurred to us (e.g., how to hold the bouquet, how to walk down the aisle). We recommend hiring Rina and Shining Time for future wedding coordination!
illustration stars

Doris & Jory
94 photos · 05/22/2022

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Theogenic Photography and Videography