Theogenic Photography and Videography

Alexandria, VA View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Theogenic Photography and Videography is a wedding photography and videography business based in Alexandria, Virginia that will document your love story with emotion and expertise. They create photos with incredible detail and diversity, using your journey as a couple as the focal point of each image.

We also specialied in Asian/Chinese-style wedding photography, videography, wedding design and decoration, Day of Coordination and Wedding Planning.

Theogenic Photography and Videography uses a natural, artistic style to create dynamic photos and videos that emphasize the moment that is being captured. They will take the stress off your shoulders by being with you and making you feel comfortable, creating fun images and high-quality wedding films along the way. With an eye for detail and creativity, they produce photos and videos that will meet all of your bridal needs. Services include:

• Wedding Photography and Videography
  • Pre-wedding and day after session
  • Bachelorette parties
  • Canvas and prints
  • Available for travel

Websites:

From the Lead Photographer Theorina Li:

Here are a little about myself --

"The emotion comes out at weddings is incredibly strong, as I can't use words to describe it, I hope I can record it in my frames."
"No one needs 2 master's degrees to become a photographer, but I happen to have two. School taught me something I am still improving daily - how to communicate and put myself in the shoes of others. Growing up in Asia and now in the US, I embrace my culture identity. The dynamic and diverse elements of DC win me over."
"I love travel and photography (as a hobby as well). So far, I had been to 40 states, Puerto Rico and Guam in the US, plus over 14 countries outside US."

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Mary I. Married on 12/09/2021

Loved my photos!

Theorina did my engagement photos, and they turned out amazing! She also was really flexible about rescheduling the shoot a couple times, and got our photos back to us incredibly fast. She's great to work with and I am so glad we hired her to do our shoot.
  • Elle
    Elle M. Married on 02/10/2021

Wonderful Videography

We reached out to Theogenic Photography very shortly before our wedding for wedding videography. Theorina quickly responded and was able to accommodate us despite the short notice. She was one of the best vendors we chose - she was extremely responsive with any questions I had, and she was very timely with everything. I appreciated that she took the time to come to the rehearsal as well. The video came out beautifully and was exactly what we were looking for - her attention to detail and artistic vision are wonderful.

Theogenic Photography and Videography's reply:

Thank you so much! And we are so glad we could be the one to capture your beautiful wedding at DAR!
    Li Married on 12/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I couldn鈥檛 recommend enough!

It was really an excellent experience. Rina, the photographer, is amazing. She is very professional and patient, especially with my little one. I am very grateful for her to keep this beautiful memory for my family. I couldn鈥檛 recommend enough!
  • illustration stars

Theogenic Photography and Videography 1
Exclusive
Theogenic Photography and Videography 2
Discount

Book our service packagse 6 months and more ahead of your BIG Day and SAVE 10% of our package prices.

*Six months counts from the contract signing date or deposit payment date, whichever is earlier.

Pricing

315 S Patrick St Ste 101 Alexandria, VA, 22314
Location of (Theogenic Photography and Videography)
6888 Elm St, #304 McLean, VA, 22101

by appointment

Theogenic Photography and Videography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Theogenic Photography and Videography include in the starting price?

Theogenic Photography and Videography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Theogenic Photography and Videography include in their most popular wedding package?

Theogenic Photography and Videography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Trash The Dress
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Theogenic Photography and Videography offer?

Theogenic Photography and Videography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Theogenic Photography and Videography offer?

Theogenic Photography and Videography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Theogenic Photography and Videography offer for wedding events?

Theogenic Photography and Videography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Theogenic Photography and Videography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Theogenic Photography and Videography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Theogenic Photography and Videography offer?

Theogenic Photography and Videography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding