San Francisco, CA 94102 Map · Phone number

About Shindig Photography

We are photographers, NOT salespeople. First and foremost, we are visual storytellers. We document love. We pride ourselves on providing amazing VALUE within the wedding photography industry, while giving our clients a truly boutique experience. We preach what we believe in (the hassle-free approach) and are finding more and more this is what our clients prefer. There is NO FINE PRINT, period. We put lot of thought into everything we do, and lot of honest, hard work into creating before, on and after your wedding day experience. We are listeners - we want to get to know you so we know who you are on your wedding day, and what is important to you. If you like our work, or feel you want to get to know us better - check our blogsite - images sometimes speak louder than words.

Follow Shindig Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

3 Reviews for Shindig Photography

Kate · Married on 10/09/2010

When your wedding day finally arrives, the last thing you need is something or someone to worry about. You need vendors you can rely on, people you can trust with one of the most important days of your life. Maybe the cake or cupcakes are not-so-good, maybe the food and wine is so-so but photographs serve as the only record of your grand event! Memory is fleeting, photos are forever.

Jarda went above and beyond at my wedding last October, capturing special moments from my day -- my husband crying as he said his vows, my husband and I overjoyed with finally being married, my niece busting a move on the dance floor, my father-in-law tearing up during the vows -- he captured moments before, during and after!

In addition, Jarda created photographic moments, bringing energy and personality to the lens. While researching wedding photographers, I was worried I'd hire someone who left me with boring, run-of-the-mill photographs, missing all the unique moments of my celebration. Someone who just wanted a paycheck. Jarda was an expert, creating photographs capturing all the important moments but also with energy, flare and creativity, turning the photos into works of art. As well, he was a professional and seasoned veteran, capturing shots from all over the venue with ease and quiet talent. I hardly knew he was there! He made the day fun and easy and left me with amazing shots I will look back on for decades! Jarda also quickly sent me my photos and posted them at http://www.shindigphotography.com/kate-patrick-st-michaels-md-wedding/

It was above and beyond what I expected and left me with photos I will cherish forever.

Sent on 08/14/2011

Alice · Married on 08/19/2010

Jarda was a perfect wedding photographer. We had a small intimate wedding because we wanted it that way, so having anyone else present was a big deal.

However, Jarda was totally unobtrusive, he respected our wishes to the letter and remained easy going and natural throughout. Even during the ceremony and taking of the vows I was never aware of him, and these most intimate moments were captured sensitively and beautifully.

The wedding photos have been universally admired, some say they are the best they have ever seen, we think so too - THANK YOU JARDA!

Sent on 08/19/2011

Katherine · Married on 08/14/2009

Shindig was awesome! Throughout the planning, day-of, and follow-up they were warm, thoughtful, and fun. I love our photos and so appreciate the way they captured the spirit of our event and of us! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Shindig Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• San Francisco, 94102 See on map
    Location of (Shindig Photography)

Shindig Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Shindig Photography offer?

Shindig Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Shindig Photography offer?

Shindig Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Shindig Photography offer for wedding events?

Shindig Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Shindig Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Shindig Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.