1500 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10029 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 51
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Shelby Phillips Photography

hi, i’m shelby! i’m an inclusive photographer, actor, and equestrian based out of manhattan with a bfa in drama from nyu’s tisch school of the arts with a minor in child and adolescent mental health studies.

the most important thing to me when i’m working with anybody (weddings, engagements, horses, dogs… you name it!) is that my client is comfortable and able to be themselves in front of the camera. i like to believe i’ve become an expert at minimizing the presence of the camera and giving my clients the space to relax and enjoy themselves. most of my clients start off with “i’m really awkward,” and i always assure them (you) not to worry, because the more present you are able to be, and the more comfortable you become with discomfort, the more you will shine through the camera.

i believe in not having a client-photographer relationship while i shoot, but rather a relationship between people who are all there to achieve the same goal: capturing a relationship, personality, and life. whether it’s a summer outdoor ceremony or a rustic winter wedding, i adapt to the environment to make your special day look as magical as it feels.

what i offer

• engagement shoots (discounted when you book your wedding with me)
  • high resolution images without watermarks
  • multiple locations
  • second shooter
  • canvas
  • matted prints
  • prints
  • save the dates

my booking page has tons of information on any questions you may have: www.shelbyphillipsphotography.com/booking

you can also read about how i work from past clients: https://www.shelbyphillipsphotography.com/testimonials

i look forward to being in touch!

Follow Shelby Phillips Photography on

Shelby Phillips Photography 6
Shelby Phillips Photography 7

Beth Bates · Getting married on 10/02/2019

Creative thoughtful photographer

Shelby was very communicative and responsive and it was easy scheduling a date for our engagement photo shoot with her. I was very happy with how the photos turned out and she did a great job encouraging us to try different poses and moving to different spots in the location we had chosen. I would highly recommend hiring her!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Shelby Phillips Photography's reply:

Beth, thank you so much for the kind words. My evening with you and Charlie was absolutely lovely, and made me feel so full. Best wishes in the UK, and I'll be thinking of you!

Cheers,
    Shelby
  • Corinna

Corinna Spoto · Married on 07/20/2019

Engagement Photos

To be honest, I didn’t want anything elaborate for our engagement photos. I knew I would be spending a lot of money elsewhere on our wedding. I decided to check out Instagram to find someone local and Shelby was the perfect find! She exceeded our expectations by far. She knew all the best iconic spots in Dumbo. I was really nervous about the weather but she was consistently responsive and we decided to keep our original scheduled date. As soon as we started we saw the rain clouds starting to come. But she took us to about 5 of the best spots all within an hour and a half and we just missed the rain! My fiancé and I aren’t really camera people but she made us feel so comfortable from the second we met her. Got all our photos very fast and she was reasonbily priced. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Shelby Phillips Photography 8
    Shelby Phillips Photography 9
    Shelby Phillips Photography 10
    Shelby Phillips Photography 11
    Shelby Phillips Photography 12
    Shelby Phillips Photography 13

Shelby Phillips Photography's reply:

Corinna, thank you so much for your kind words. You two were so lovely and the overcast worked perfectly for us! I wish you both the best, and thank you again for sharing your time with me.

Cheers,
    Shelby

Award

Shelby Phillips Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shelby Phillips Photography 1
    Get 10% Off When you Refer a Friend
    Get 10% off your booking with me when you refer a friend and they successfully book! All they have to do is tell me you sent them, and the deal is done! Redeemable on any service!

• 1500 Lexington Ave New York, NY, 10029 See on map