Maison May offers a picture-perfect backdrop for one-of-a-kind celebrations. Nestled into a historic brownstone in the heart of Fort Greene, old-world charm meets modern Brooklyn to create an utterly unique venue.
We are pleased to offer hosts exclusive use of our entire historic Brownstone. This gives you and your guests full access to the rustic yet chic Main Dining Room, charming backyard Garden, as well as the dramatic Parlor Room on the second story. Having full, private use of the brownstone allows for a truly unique experience and gives your guests the opportunity to float through the entire space as if being hosted in an elegant family residence.
Maison May provides a nearly turn-key experience for couples and event hosts who are seeking a distinctive space in which to celebrate. Our Brownstone is thoughtfully decorated and fully equipped and can comfortably accommodate a maximum of 75 guests.
Below are some more highlights when considering our venue:
- All necessary equipment (including tables, chairs, glassware, flatware, plates, and linens) is provided by Maison May and included in the pricing.
- All staff, including an event captain, are provided in-house by Maison May.
- Maison May is gratuity-free. Gratuity/service is included in pricing and NO additional 20% will apply.
- Our menu is seasonal and market-driven. Therefore, we do not require menu selections in order to book. (Note that we do not permit any outside catering, food, or beverages, with the exception of wedding cake.)
- All meals are served in a floating format allowing guests to feel like they are being hosted in your very own brownstone.
- A seated family-style meal can be accommodated upon request, for a max of 75 guests. (Additional fee applies.)
For more information and pictures visit our website or follow us on Instagram: @maisonmaybrownstone
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What months are included in your peak season?
Any other questions?
15 ReviewsWrite a review
5 User photos
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?