Jersey City, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 1

About Diwan By Design

Diwan By Design is a boutique wedding planning company located in Jersey City, New Jersey. Their team of experienced professionals travel locally in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania regions as well as Miami and nationally by request. Whether you are a do-it-yourself couple or you want a completely hands off experience, Diwan By Design has a planning and coordination package that can be tailored to perfectly meet your needs. Their company prides themselves on providing you with a stress-free day full of timeless memories with those you love most.

Diwan By Design features day-of coordination, partial planning, full planning, and destination event services. Every package is personalized to best suit your tastes and needs. The following is a description of each package and the services provided for your big day:

Day-Of Coordination: This is for couples who have done all the work and need a project manager to run the event. A minute by minute timeline is created based on vendors chosen, handling all the day-of tasks, making sure it enjoyable and stress free.

Partial Planning: Recommended for couples who have booked most of the vendors themselves but need a helping hand confirming and coordinating some of the smaller details. This includes weekly email updates, frequent meetings, and day-of coordination.

Full Planning: If you’re seeking guidance from a professional every step of the way, this is the package for you. Based on your preferences and budget, you will receive a list of recommended vendors, weekly email updates, a planner at every important meeting and a team for all of the day-of tasks and responsibilities.

Destination Event: Diwan By Design offers travelling wedding day-of coordinators. This package is completely customized based on the needs and budget of their clients.

Follow Diwan By Design on

Videos 2 Videos

29 Reviews for Diwan By Design

• Anjali

Anjali Mitra · Married on 07/04/2020

She made my COVID backyard wedding a dream!

I heard about Sneh Diwan from a friend last year. At the time, I was planning my lavish 350 person Indian wedding at a venue in PA. At the time, I was planning it myself. Fast forward to June 2020, just a month before my original date, and in the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. My husband and I decided we wanted to still get married on our original date and do a backyard wedding with about 50 people. I called Sneh because I really didn't know how we could pull this off in less than a month to the scale that we wanted it. From the minute she stepped in, she was the greatest resource. She came and scouted different backyards for us to ensure that we had the perfect space for our big day. She made several recommendations for tent size, linens, and electric wiring that were immensely helpful and I never would have thought of. She also made sure to keep social distancing measures in mind at every step. She found us a florist (Wildly florals) who made my romantic summer vision come to life.

On the day of our wedding, she was at our new venue spot at 9 am, directing all the rentals, florals, and catering companies. When there was a threat of rain (100% chance according to google), her optimism and positivity kept us going! Thankfully, it did not rain, but because of her, we had a back up plan in place! During our ceremony and "reception", many of our guests commented about how she seemed to be everywhere at once! She took care of every detail of the day to make sure my husband and I didn't have anything to worry about. She was kind and thoughtful, but also knew when she had to step in to make decisions for us! All of our guests are still talking about how beautiful and special our backyard wedding was, and Sneh was instrumental in making it happen! Hire Sneh for your special day, big or small, and it will be a dream come true! While it was not the day we had ever expected, it was an beautiful and intimate ceremony that my husband and I actually got to enjoy, and that is because of Sneh.

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Riya

Riya · Married on 11/23/2019

The BEST in the industry!!!

Sneh is absolutely amazing! My husband and I live in California, but our wedding was in Hoboken, NJ. I had already booked a few things by the time I was ready to look for a wedding planner, so I wanted to find someone I could get along with, trust, was local to the wedding site, and also wouldn't try to push me to spend more than I wanted to. I called about 15+ wedding planners and then instantly connected with Sneh. She understood my vision, got my style, instantly built rapport, and I told her during that phone call she was hired. I'm so glad I did! She's become a friend throughout the process. She's detail oriented, quick to find solutions, and takes ownership in everything she does. She's timely in her responses- both texts and calls. My family and friends were impressed with her during our wedding. Our decorator was difficult to work with and wasn't doing what was in the contract. Sneh was quick to try to handle everything she could herself and didn't involve us until needed. I knew she had our back every step of the way. I can't express our extreme gratitude for all her work in helping us with our wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Dipal Shah · Married on 11/02/2019

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!!

Sneh Diwan (Diwan by Design) was great to work with from beginning to end. Her professionalism and experience were only surpassed by her warm personality and rapport.

She was open to our ideas but also great at making suggestions. She was organized, timely, and responsive both via text and email. As a planner, she was great at communicating with the different vendors and her attention to detail made all the difference for our wedding weekend.

Even during stressful encounters, she kept her calm and didn't let negative interactions affect her quality of work. We had a large wedding with ~500 guests and multiple events at 2 different locations, but Sneh was able to seamlessly manage all of it.

I would highly recommend Diwan by Design as a wedding planner.

Sent on 11/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Diwan By Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Jersey City Jersey City, New Jersey, 07302 See on map
    Location of (Diwan By Design)