Jersey City, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 1

About Diwan By Design

Diwan By Design is a boutique wedding planning company located in Jersey City, New Jersey. Their team of experienced professionals travel locally in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania regions as well as Miami and nationally by request. Whether you are a do-it-yourself couple or you want a completely hands off experience, Diwan By Design has a planning and coordination package that can be tailored to perfectly meet your needs. Their company prides themselves on providing you with a stress-free day full of timeless memories with those you love most.

Diwan By Design features day-of coordination, partial planning, full planning, and destination event services. Every package is personalized to best suit your tastes and needs. The following is a description of each package and the services provided for your big day:

Day-Of Coordination: This is for couples who have done all the work and need a project manager to run the event. A minute by minute timeline is created based on vendors chosen, handling all the day-of tasks, making sure it enjoyable and stress free.

Partial Planning: Recommended for couples who have booked most of the vendors themselves but need a helping hand confirming and coordinating some of the smaller details. This includes weekly email updates, frequent meetings, and day-of coordination.

Full Planning: If you’re seeking guidance from a professional every step of the way, this is the package for you. Based on your preferences and budget, you will receive a list of recommended vendors, weekly email updates, a planner at every important meeting and a team for all of the day-of tasks and responsibilities.

Destination Event: Diwan By Design offers travelling wedding day-of coordinators. This package is completely customized based on the needs and budget of their clients.

Follow Diwan By Design on

Videos 2 vídeos

27 Reviews for Diwan By Design

• Riya

Riya · Married on 11/23/2019

The BEST in the industry!!!

Sneh is absolutely amazing! My husband and I live in California, but our wedding was in Hoboken, NJ. I had already booked a few things by the time I was ready to look for a wedding planner, so I wanted to find someone I could get along with, trust, was local to the wedding site, and also wouldn't try to push me to spend more than I wanted to. I called about 15+ wedding planners and then instantly connected with Sneh. She understood my vision, got my style, instantly built rapport, and I told her during that phone call she was hired. I'm so glad I did! She's become a friend throughout the process. She's detail oriented, quick to find solutions, and takes ownership in everything she does. She's timely in her responses- both texts and calls. My family and friends were impressed with her during our wedding. Our decorator was difficult to work with and wasn't doing what was in the contract. Sneh was quick to try to handle everything she could herself and didn't involve us until needed. I knew she had our back every step of the way. I can't express our extreme gratitude for all her work in helping us with our wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Dipal Shah · Married on 11/02/2019

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!!

Sneh Diwan (Diwan by Design) was great to work with from beginning to end. Her professionalism and experience were only surpassed by her warm personality and rapport.

She was open to our ideas but also great at making suggestions. She was organized, timely, and responsive both via text and email. As a planner, she was great at communicating with the different vendors and her attention to detail made all the difference for our wedding weekend.

Even during stressful encounters, she kept her calm and didn't let negative interactions affect her quality of work. We had a large wedding with ~500 guests and multiple events at 2 different locations, but Sneh was able to seamlessly manage all of it.

I would highly recommend Diwan by Design as a wedding planner.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Nikhita

Nikhita · Married on 10/19/2019

Customer-centered full planning services with the stylish Diwan by Design!

We’re excited to have found Diwan by Design to plan our Fall 2019 Indian wedding in Philly! Sneh Diwan was organized, transparent, down-to-earth, and executed our vision for a simple, classic, chic, romantic wedding perfectly (being very cognizant of our budget every step of the way).

My fiancé and I contracted with Sneh for full-service planning (supporting us with the following major buckets of work: vendor research & contracting, vendor comms and coordination, day of coordination, wedding styling, and most importantly – sanity and gut checks) for our Sangeet, Wedding, and Reception. Of the 20 or so planning companies we interviewed, Diwan by Design came out on top for the following reasons:

•High quality customer service – she was professional, respect
    •Responsiveness – she responded to questions/concerns from us and vendors in a timely manor and was accessible via email, phone, text, and gchat!
    •Affordability – by far the best bang for our buck compared to other Indian wedding planners
    •Transparency – she was honest about cost/feasibility when it came to all aspects of wedding planning and vendor selection
    •Organization – she has a multitude of tools/resources to use to stay organized.
    •Eye for design – with a background in fashion, she was a great resource for various aspects of styling (from décor, to bridal wear, to bridal party colors).
    •Consistent friendly demeanor and positive attitude

We hired Sneh 11 months in advance of our wedding and it was the perfect amount of time to start the wedding planning process from scratch (we didn’t even have a venue). Sneh kept us on track with her month-by-month calendar/timeline which mapped out what we needed to accomplish in a given month prior to the wedding.

If I could, I would share all of the awesome things Sneh did for us but here are a couple of highlights:
    •Sneh was instrumental in helping us prioritize where our money would be well spent. She even helped us a create a “reality check” budget which we were able to stick to through the wedding.
    •Sneh was great resource as we planned our Philly wedding from Boston. She met with several vendors/venues on our behalf so we didn’t have to make additional trips to Philly.
    •Sneh single handedly obtained a permit and coordinated with the Philadelphia police department to shut down a major street in Philadelphia for our Baarat. This could have been a major headache for us but Sneh took care of it seamlessly!
    •We ran into an unfortunate situation on the day of the ceremony when our 22 fresh marigold garlands were not delivered. Luckily, we had a few extra feet of marigolds (used for decoration) which Sneh and her team tied into garlands on the day of the ceremony!

Overall, we had a wonderful experience working with Sneh and team. Additionally, each of our vendors communicated their respect for Sneh’s working style and dedication to flawless execution.

We’d highly recommend Design by Diwan for your wedding planning needs without hesitation. Please feel free to reach out to me with any additional questions about our wedding planning experience with Sneh.

Sent on 11/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Diwan By Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Jersey City Jersey City, New Jersey, 07302 See on map
    917-909-2912 (Phone number)
    Location of (Diwan By Design)