Jersey City, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Real Weddings 1

About Diwan By Design

Diwan By Design is a boutique wedding planning company located in Jersey City, New Jersey. Their team of experienced professionals travel locally in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania regions as well as Miami and nationally by request. Whether you are a do-it-yourself couple or you want a completely hands off experience, Diwan By Design has a planning and coordination package that can be tailored to perfectly meet your needs. Their company prides themselves on providing you with a stress-free day full of timeless memories with those you love most.

Diwan By Design features day-of coordination, partial planning, full planning, and destination event services. Every package is personalized to best suit your tastes and needs. The following is a description of each package and the services provided for your big day:

Day-Of Coordination: This is for couples who have done all the work and need a project manager to run the event. A minute by minute timeline is created based on vendors chosen, handling all the day-of tasks, making sure it enjoyable and stress free.

Partial Planning: Recommended for couples who have booked most of the vendors themselves but need a helping hand confirming and coordinating some of the smaller details. This includes weekly email updates, frequent meetings, and day-of coordination.

Full Planning: If you’re seeking guidance from a professional every step of the way, this is the package for you. Based on your preferences and budget, you will receive a list of recommended vendors, weekly email updates, a planner at every important meeting and a team for all of the day-of tasks and responsibilities.

Destination Event: Diwan By Design offers travelling wedding day-of coordinators. This package is completely customized based on the needs and budget of their clients.

Follow Diwan By Design on

Diwan By Design 1
  • O

Ojas · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing!

I hired Sneh as a day of coordinator for my July 6th wedding. Sneh was an amazing help! She made excellent recommendations when my fiancee and I hit a bump with planning. She was also there for us when our hotel burned down a few weeks before the wedding. She kept all my vendors in the loop and she was so down to earth that I didn't stress at all. If she wasn't there I'm pretty sure my wedding would have been nerve racking! Thanks to Sneh I enjoyed my wedding without worrying about anything. She was available my call, text, and email and she was very prompt with responses! My only dilemma now is how I can part with my new friend. I highly recommend Diwan by Design!

Diwan By Design 2
    Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Risha

Risha Khetarpal · Married on 06/08/2019

Diwan by Design will make your wedding vision a reality!

Sneh is both a wonderful person and a thoughtful and skilled wedding planner. I wasn’t super excited about the planning process, but Sneh made it a truly enjoyable experience. Our conversations and meetings were never rushed, and I always knew I had her full attention. She was great at knowing when to let me take the lead and when to provide me with more guidance in making decisions. She dealt with our difficult vendors, kept us to our deadlines, and always remained accessible. In addition to her planning skills, she has a great aesthetic and created beautiful setting places, centerpieces, flower displays, boutonnieres, and more for our wedding on a very limited budget. It was more than I could have asked for and I am so thankful at her willingness to go above and beyond to make our vision come true! She was always calm, even when things went awry (which they inevitably do), which helped to keep us calm as well. All of our family and friends that interacted with her loved her and we do too! I would recommend her to anyone looking for an extremely organized yet approachable wedding planner who is ready to execute your vision of a perfect wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Award

Diwan By Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings