10033 valley view street, Cypress, CA 90630 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Deals 2

About Serene Lounge Salon and Spa

The day you've been dreaming of since you were a little girl is finally here! It's your wedding day, and here comes the bride! All eyes are going to be on you, and we know you want to look like the princess you always knew you were. We also know how exciting and nerve racking this can be. Wouldn't you want to relieve some of that stress by knowing your in the safe hands of a professional beautician? Why not try out Serene Lounge for help? Our guarantee is our portfolio with the 100's of brides we have had the honor of working with in the past. Our services include a prior consultation to evaluate the unexpected looks you never thought you'd like. Our air brush make up will enhance your natural beauty and flawless complexion, and we can assure you that we will bring our that inner princess. Packages include bridal makeovers, bride's maids makeovers, mother of the bride services, and any size groups of the wedding party with special discounts for any larger groups. Don't let your night turn into a pumpkin at midnight because of beauty services, and come try Serene Lounge for your special day!!

Follow Serene Lounge Salon and Spa on

img3026fotor

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Serene Lounge Salon and Spa

Norma · Married on 09/25/2016

It's hassle free. Your hair and make-up can be done wherever you want at home, your hotel or venue.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Christina · Married on 02/09/2014

I was looking for a last minute salon for my wedding and thankfully found this place! Ilinka is amazing, I showed her a picture from Pinterest that I lovedloved and really wanted and she was able to do it perfectly dispit the lack of time or notice. She was very kind and carefull when putting in the flowers and my jeweled comb. I received so many compliments and felt so amazing and beautiful. Ever since then I've been going to Ilinka for my hair, wash, cut, color, style.... Love it. Even now that I live in another state, I still go to her and she always makes time for me.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Sewwandi · Married on 08/15/2010

Ilanka is amazing. She made my wedding very special; she did my makeup and my hair. Ilanka was very flexible to work with , and she was open to new ideas even on the day of the wedding.I got many compliments on my wedding day. We had few dress rehearsals which she was extreamly comfortable. She came and dresses me in the morning and she returned later for the outfit change. I love Seene lounge and Spa , not just for my wedding needs I also visit her for my regular hair cuts. She is awesome !! Everyone that works there is awesome as well.... I would recommend her to anyone without a single hesitation !!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Serene Lounge Salon and Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Threading, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Serene Lounge Salon and Spa 1
    Free Consultation and Mini Make over!
    Come to Us for a free consultation to discuss about your wedding/bridal needs, we will spend about one hour with you to find out the best looks for you to feel comfortable and to your satisfaction on your dream day.we will also take time to give you a mini make love includes hair and make up for you to observe our vast knowledge of make up and beauty.
  • Serene Lounge Salon and Spa 2
    wedding Package
    If you Buy the our wedding Package for $1000 for the bride"s make over 2 bride's maids, two flower girls,mother of the bride,You get free Facial, free consultation, free trial.

• The D Jay Company
    The D Jay Company Wedding DJs

Do you want to look flawless for your wedding? Sigiri Lounge Salon can help you obtain perfect skin with airbrush makeup! Airbrushing is the latest trend in wedding makeup and the brides always love it! Do not worry about your makeup, let Sigiri Lounge airbrush your worries away! Jay at The D'Jay Company

• 10033 valley view street Cypress, 90630 See on map