Clermont, FL 34711 Map · Phone number

About Serein Events

Serein Events provide event coordination for every kind of celebration. We know that planning a major event can make you weary, and we want to ease a bit of your burden by giving you the guarantee that your event will be represented in the most elegant and personal way possible.

As an event coordinator, We can provide with the upmost detailed planning for the entire party or even if you just need someone to help pull it all together the day-of. We also provide photography packages if needed.

Packages include:

Floral centerpiece
8df6477306fe03fa 1423053566618 1517633102065267763549966945085578876627921n

1 Reviews for Serein Events

Charli · Married on 11/29/2014

My day was absolutely perfect because of Serein Events!
    Jazmin was nothing short from amazing for me; My wedding was located in Clermont, FL where my family lives, and I once lived. During the season of planning my wedding I moved to Texas with my fiancé, and I was trying to manage everything from there with my mother whom of which was in Florida. To sum that whole story up, it was a disaster.
    During the month of August I just couldn't take it anymore and my sister shared a link with me on Facebook, and it was for a special that Serein Events was having; because I was desperate and in need of someone to save my wedding I went ahead and reached out to them.... Best decision ever!
    From the moment I met Jazmin I loved her, she was patient, funny, and kind and she knew exactly what I wanted! She was all about what I wanted despite my mothers crazy opinions :)
    Since she was located in Florida she dealt with my mother the whole time, and simply for that I tip my hat off to her!
    The greatest thing about her is that she really cares, she will find you the best deals, she will make things herself from scratch! She is incredibly creative and I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for me on that day! Anyone will love her, she is professional and she does the job right! You will be lucky to have her as an event planner! :)

Sent on 01/05/2015