Selective Events by Evelyn

Kissimmee, FL View map

We are solely focused on creating your beautiful, memorable event in the most gorgeous setting. From the romantic shores of Central Florida's stunning beaches, to lush parks and gardens and opulent venues in this magnificent area... selectivevents is the perfect choice for a fun, memorable, and affordable experience. Your event will take your guests' breath away from the moment they step through the doors until the last note of music is played.

No stress, no surprises...just a reliable and saavy team skilled at negotiating the best agreements on your behalf, with the areas finest service providers.

We will help you sort through and decide upon every detail of your beautiful event. The professionals of selectivevents are uniquely qualified to plan the wedding or event of your dreams.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
  • Y
    Yamina Married on 10/15/2011
    Im sure people say why have a planner? well let me just say that having evelyn coordinate our wedding was worth every last cent, she was there from the very beginning to end she worked hard on every and i mean every detail and made sure to be on top of everything she was always there with quick response when ever we needed her whether it was via (email,phone,or in person). Evelyn along with her assistant made my day run more perfect than i could ever have imagined. I cant thank her enough for all she did for us and making this a memory to cherish forever.
    Laura Married on 02/28/2009
    Evelyn was AMAZING... I cannot thank you enough for all of your help to make our wedding day everything that we had hoped for. Truly a weight was lifted to know that you had EVERY detail under control. You were a wonderful help to me and the entire day went so smoothly. I'm certain it wouldn't have been that way had you not been there. I'm guessing I was "cushioned" from the multiple little problems that came up. The tables , the aisle, the ceremony were all beautiful and such a fun treat for me to be surprised. We have had so many compliments on the entire day from start to finish and I an so thankful for your help and support. I absolutely loved having you there for anything we might need.
    Thank you again for all of your help and expertise, your generosity and your thoughtfulness."
    Sulie Married on 10/18/2008
    Quality Of Service: Selective Events was very well connected in the industry and provided us not only with exceptional service, but also shared wholesale discounts and inside information on how to get more "bang for our buck". Hiring Selective Events was an investment for us, and we really got so much more than we expected. The service is above and beyond.

Responsiveness: You can expect all your phone calls to be answered promptly. And, its not just a return call... it's a return call with answers. It was nice to know that even when we would take a much needed break from planning the wedding....things were still getting done....

Professionalism: This vendor is very easy to get along with, everyone who worked at the wedding from the caterer to the videographer.... everyone loved working with Selective Events.

Value for Cost: Worth every penny.

Flexibility: We felt as though the possibilities were endless. Even if something was outside our budget, there were always OPTIONS.

If you would like more info email mysulie@gmail.com or visit my wedding website at www.timothyandsulie.com

Selective Events by Evelyn's reply:

Thanks guys, I had so much fun assisting you with your wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

27 Miracles Wedding Consulting 27 Miracles Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Most recently I had the opportunity to work with Evelyn of Selective Events on several weddings and by far she is professional and as a fellow colleague I would recommend her and her company to work with clients. Thank you for all you do.

Harpist Christine MacPhail Harpist Christine MacPhail Wedding Musicians

I have worked with Evelyn for years on many weddings and she is always upbeat, organized and thorough! The brides really love working with her and they know she has the event under control. Evelyn is professional and personable, and she is well-known and respected in the Orlando wedding community. Selective Events is just a fabulous planning company!

Roque Productions Roque Productions Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of knowing and working with Evelyn numerous times over the past few years. She is an amazing coordinator commited not only to her profession but more importantly, to her clients. She gives 110% so the clients can truly enjoy their special day.

P.O. Box 452333 Kissimmee, 34745
4079620838

By Appointment Only, please call or email for more information. I am available to meet on the weekends.
Location of (Selective Events by Evelyn)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding