Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Scratch Weddings

Find Your Perfect Wedding DJ

What distinguishes Scratch Weddings from the rest?

Highly Skilled & Screened Talent.
Choose a marquee wedding DJ who will expertly mix and blend genres creating a customized playlist based on
your musical taste and style.

Professional.
Expect a stress-free and risk-free experience with a dedicated music manager to take care of all the details.

Guaranteed.
72-Hour no questions asked refund policy and $1,000,000 liability insurance.

Industry Leader.
Our award winning DJ talent and customer service is unmatched in the industry.

Inquire today to find your perfect wedding DJ!

Go to:    www.ScratchWeddings.com

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

2.2

My wedding was 10/14/17. We were excited about Scratch based on the reviews -- they get great reviews. We booked DJ Alias and in a vacuum, he did a good job. The reason for my low rating is the service provided by the wedding managers. We worked primarily with Sandra. They were the most unresponsive vendor I worked with BY FAR. I've actually never had an experience in any aspect of my life where so many emails sent were ignored. Additionally, their process is not great. Prior to booking, we were told we could see the DJ play at an H&M store in Herald's Square on a weekday evening. We trekked there during rush hour only to find there wasn't a DJ there. We emailed and called and they got back to us an hour later while we waited saying that they got their dates mixed up and he wasn't actually playing there. We brushed it off because it happens and again they get really great reviews so we asked for an in person meeting with the DJ which went well. After you book, they basically don't talk to you until you're 2 weeks out from your wedding, which is really terrifying. We had our final call the week prior and asked that they sound check our first dance song (a mash up). They said they would and they'd get back to us ASAP. The week leading into our wedding, my husband and I emailed them to confirm they were set for our first dance song and got no response. We emailed them every day that week (and left 2+ voicemails) till it got to Thursday and our planner had to write an urgent email with our wedding being in 2 days. We also spent months curating a playlist for our night. We're very picky on music selection as we've been to a lot of weddings and during the first part of dancing he deviated from our list, which wasn't ideal, although he quickly started playing our songs when we asked him to. All in all, it was a fun night but I would NOT recommend Scratch to anyone. There's plenty of other companies out there who will actually care about your big day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
4.7

My husband and I really wanted amazing music at our wedding and were so happy we found Scratch! They have amazing DJs across the country and an online portal that allows you to build your music for each part of your wedding ceremony and reception. It was so handy and easy to use--- It made it so easy to personalize the wedding! I could not recommend than more!

Profile Picture S, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We went with DJ Alias and he was a DREAM DJ for our wedding. He's lovely, so nice and helpful, the music was on point! My husband and I could not ask for a better DJ, truly. We are both very particular with music, from being in bands and DJ'ing as well. And everyone was dancing and having a blast, he really knew how to keep it going. Our contact, Sandra at Scratch was also very on top of the planning/scheduling with us. They have a top notch team!! :)

Profile Picture J, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews

Scratch Weddings

16 Photos

4 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Scratch never fails to get the party moving! I love getting to capture the dance floor action and you can't go wrong with Scratch Weddings at your event.

I used Scratch Weddings for my own wedding on 7/27/12 and couldn't be happier with the music that they provided! I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Scratch Weddings has great DJ's that play music for everyone's taste. They know how to get the party going and keep it going all night long! I recommended them to my good friend who was getting married and they made the party a true success. Bravo Scratch!

To put it simply, we recommend Scratch to EVERY client without question. Each and every DJ we've had the pleasure to work with has been professional, easy to work with and an amazing party starter!

125 PROS I KNOW