Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Scratch Weddings

Find Your Perfect Wedding DJ

What distinguishes Scratch Weddings from the rest?

Highly Skilled & Screened Talent.
Choose a marquee wedding DJ who will expertly mix and blend genres creating a customized playlist based on
your musical taste and style.

Professional.
Expect a stress-free and risk-free experience with a dedicated music manager to take care of all the details.

Guaranteed.
72-Hour no questions asked refund policy and $1,000,000 liability insurance.

Industry Leader.
Our award winning DJ talent and customer service is unmatched in the industry.

Inquire today to find your perfect wedding DJ!

Go to:    www.ScratchWeddings.com

Do-Not-Play List (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

We hired DJ Cincere to DJ our wedding. He had the dance floor going all night and we received SO many compliments from our guests about how great the DJ was. There was a few bumps in the road with planning, however I am glad we hired Cincere because of all the compliments we received. Our guests had a great time. Cincere also made a great mash-up for the father daughter dance. If I had to do it all over again I would def hire Cincere!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
0.5

Couples & interested clients beware: DO NOT HIRE SCRATCH!!!

Before your wedding, Scratch provides a web-interface that allows you to select the songs you want to be played during the various segments of the ceremony, reception, etc. This seemed like a really great way to choose your set-list, and we spent a lot of time picking out our most important songs—including the song that my wife wanted to walk down the aisle to. On our wedding day, DJ Carver had forgotten to download that song (and others) despite us having a call to walk through the timeline. You can imagine our surprise when a random wedding song played instead of the song that had sentimental value to me and my wife.

As if this was not bad enough, during dinner, DJ Carver left a playlist running and stepped away from the DJ-booth. I totally understand that he needed to eat dinner (which we provided), but he left for so long that the playlist started to repeat. Our day-of coordinator spent 15 minutes trying to track him down to get him to change the playlist. He was absent from the booth for other extended periods of time throughout the night.

When my wife and I were ready to start dancing later in the night, DJ Carver was nowhere to be found. When we finally located him, he rudely said to my wife: “What do you want? I heard you were looking for me.” (Are you kidding me? We want you to do what we are paying you to do—play music!)

His unprofessionalism was mirrored by the staff and mangers at the company. I had a call with them to explain how upset we were, and they promised to investigate and get back to me. It’s been 3 weeks, and they have completely ignored me. They don’t care whatsoever about the service they provide and clearly have no cares about whether their clients had a miserable experience with their DJs. DO NOT USE THEM.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
2.2

My wedding was 10/14/17. We were excited about Scratch based on the reviews -- they get great reviews. We booked DJ Alias and in a vacuum, he did a good job. The reason for my low rating is the service provided by the wedding managers. We worked primarily with Sandra. They were the most unresponsive vendor I worked with BY FAR. I've actually never had an experience in any aspect of my life where so many emails sent were ignored. Additionally, their process is not great. Prior to booking, we were told we could see the DJ play at an H&M store in Herald's Square on a weekday evening. We trekked there during rush hour only to find there wasn't a DJ there. We emailed and called and they got back to us an hour later while we waited saying that they got their dates mixed up and he wasn't actually playing there. We brushed it off because it happens and again they get really great reviews so we asked for an in person meeting with the DJ which went well. After you book, they basically don't talk to you until you're 2 weeks out from your wedding, which is really terrifying. We had our final call the week prior and asked that they sound check our first dance song (a mash up). They said they would and they'd get back to us ASAP. The week leading into our wedding, my husband and I emailed them to confirm they were set for our first dance song and got no response. We emailed them every day that week (and left 2+ voicemails) till it got to Thursday and our planner had to write an urgent email with our wedding being in 2 days. We also spent months curating a playlist for our night. We're very picky on music selection as we've been to a lot of weddings and during the first part of dancing he deviated from our list, which wasn't ideal, although he quickly started playing our songs when we asked him to. All in all, it was a fun night but I would NOT recommend Scratch to anyone. There's plenty of other companies out there who will actually care about your big day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1427399967291 ww image 12
220x220 sq 1449172836341 danga 10.15

4 VIDEOS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Scratch never fails to get the party moving! I love getting to capture the dance floor action and you can't go wrong with Scratch Weddings at your event.

I used Scratch Weddings for my own wedding on 7/27/12 and couldn't be happier with the music that they provided! I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Scratch Weddings has great DJ's that play music for everyone's taste. They know how to get the party going and keep it going all night long! I recommended them to my good friend who was getting married and they made the party a true success. Bravo Scratch!

To put it simply, we recommend Scratch to EVERY client without question. Each and every DJ we've had the pleasure to work with has been professional, easy to work with and an amazing party starter!

124 PROS I KNOW