275 Willis St., Bristol, CT 06010 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,898
Availability Check your date

About Scott Perham Photography

I am one of those lucky people who is able to do what he loves for a living. I started studying photography back in college many moons ago. After receiving my Bachelors degree in Fine Arts in '94, I moved to Los Angeles to get involved with the amazing music scene out there. During my 10 years in the City of Angels, I was fortunate enough to photograph nearly all of my favorite musicians, including the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sonic Youth, The White Stripes, Jane's Addiction, and Tony Bennett, among many others. Outside of photography, music is my other passion - and much of my "rock and roll" style in photography derives from those album covers and Rolling Stone spreads that I spent countless hours admiring when I was a kid. I also have a great appreciation for all types of art, in all types of mediums.
I moved back to CT in 2004 and immediately started photographing weddings to fill my artistic jones. I quickly became hooked. Shooting weddings has since become my passion and I put my heart and soul into every image I produce. I now live in Bristol with my wife and son and have a beautiful portrait studio in Canton. If you're looking for a photographer that will give you something more than just the same old thing, youve come to the right place.

• Cinematic Images
  • Fotostory
  • SSUPhoto

26 Reviews for Scott Perham Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Scott was great to work with. My fiancé and I had our engagement shoot with Scott this past weekend and were SO happy with the time we spent with Scott! He made our shoot feel like we were just hanging out as buddies, and really brought our personalities out in the photos and poses that we did. My fiancé has a knack for "fake smiling" but Scott made sure to get the real deal out of him and I'm so grateful! We booked Scott for our wedding photos (September of this year) and cannot wait to work with him again! You will not be disappointed with Scott!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Colleen · Married on 04/18/2015

We won a free engagement session and guestbook from Scott at a wedding show. From start to finish Scott was absolutely amazing. After seeing our engagement photos we did not hesitate at all to book him for our wedding. Scott made us feel comfortable and was extremely professional and responsive throughout the entire process. If you want amazing pictures at your wedding, do not hesitate at all hiring Scott. Can't wait to see the final pictures!!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Aura · Married on 03/28/2015

We were looking for a creative photographer that would get to know us and not simply give us the typical cookie-cutter wedding photos. Scott's work is exceptionally beautiful, and as it turns out as well as being talented, he is a really awesome person. Scott was so much fun to work with. Taking photos with him was an adventure, and something we will remember always! We shopped around and found that his rates and packages were very reasonable and a great value. I would definitely recommend getting a second photographer. The second photographer, Brian, was fantastic, too. And, with two photographers, we could have someone photographing the groom and grooms-people getting ready at the same time as the bridal party. It saved a lot of time and hassle, and it was completely worth it!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Award

Scott Perham Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3898
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Negatives
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums