1462 Hebron Ave, Glastonbury, CT 06033 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 6

About Candace Jeffery Photography

We believe in love. Real, passionate love that lasts a lifetime. For the past 10 years we've been lucky enough to have the privilege of freezing special moments of love for many happy couples. Each couple has their own way of making their love wonderful and unique. It is extremely fulfilling to be able to photograph couples during this time. The love that we share as husband and wife for each other and our children inspires us to photograph other couples in love. Some quick technical stuff: Candace graduated from Hallmark Institute of Photography in 2002. We are members of Professional Photographers of America, and the ever exciting CT PUG group. We limit ourselves to 20 weddings a year. We want each of our clients to feel like they are the only ones we have. We believe that the beauty that we capture on your most special day deserves to be displayed only with the highest quality products. We never want our clients to be anything less than 100% satisfied with our talent, professionalism, and passion for excellence.

Follow Candace Jeffery Photography on

101 Reviews for Candace Jeffery Photography

1 User photo

Candace Jeffery Photography 1

Maria · Married on 06/16/2018

We could not have asked for a better person to capture the moments of our special day. Candace and her associate photographer Anthony went above and beyond our expectations. Not only were the photos absolutely beautiful and timeless, but they also made it easy by giving us great direction throughout the very busy day. Candace also helped us find our videographer and they worked incredibly well as a team. Looking at her pictures, you will see for yourself her high quality of work, but working with her personally was wonderful. She really puts you at ease!

Candace Jeffery Photography 2

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

If you are thinking of doing a boudoir shoot, you absolutely must use Candace.
    I was recommended to Candace by a friend who had used her the year before who raved about her finished product. I wanted to give my husband a nice album as a wedding gift, but I was obviously nervous about being in such a vulnerable position with a stranger.

In the end, the shoot ended up not only being a gift for my husband, but for myself as well. If you have any ideas of doing a boudoir shoot, my advice is to jump in without any hesitation!

The price included exceptional hair and makeup by an incredibly skilled artist, which I noticed a lot of other photographers did not include. After hair and makeup, I got into my first outfit and Candace started shooting. After just a few clicks, she had me perfectly relaxed and not feeling self conscious or nervous at all. I ended up changing into three outfits total for the shoot.

I knew that a few shots had come out looking great since Candace had shown me some while we were working, but when I returned to see everything fully edited, I was floored. Each and every shot came out absolutely stunning. I couldn't believe it!

Waiting the two weeks to see my album was torture, I was so excited to see the final product! When it finally arrived, I nearly died at how perfect it was.

So did my husband.

Candace was a true professional from initial contact to final follow up. She was quick to respond and provided excellent advice. He set up for the shoot was warm and inviting and immediately put me at ease.

Laura · Married on 04/28/2018

Maegan and Joe were such a perfect part of our wedding day! They were one of the first vendors that we booked after our venue and we were so happy with everything that they did for us. Maegan was great at directing and corralling our large bridal party (18 including my husband and I) and she did a great job at keeping us on schedule while also ensuring that she captured everything on our shoot list. Our pictures turned out so beautifully - they truly captured the essence of each part of the day so well and I know that I will treasure the pictures for many years to come!

Candace Jeffery Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• KiSSandMaKeUp
    KiSSandMaKeUp Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with Candace on weddings, styled shoots and boudoir shoots. I love her organization skills, her attention to detail and her whole creative process. She thinks outside of the box, and creates a unique and inviting experience for her clients. Candace Jeffery Photography will leave you with beautiful images that capture your special moments that will be loved for a lifetime.

• Moon River Rituals
    Moon River Rituals Wedding Officiants

It's always both a professional pleasure and a personal comfort to work with Candace and her team. Because my ceremonies often include unique rituals, I make a point to touch base with the photographer, videographer, and DJ/musicians before the ceremony begins. Candace is always appreciative. Her photos capture both the classic and the unexpected moments.

• Butch Gray Disc Jockey/Entertainer, LLC
    Butch Gray Disc Jockey/Entertainer, LLC Wedding DJs

Candace and Josh do an amazing job. It's always nice working with them because our clients are happy when they get to the reception because Candace has kept the Bride and Groom's picture taking fun. We work well together and the events flow smoothly. Book her if you have the chance.

• 1462 Hebron Ave Glastonbury, CT 06033 See on map