Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Candace Jeffery Photography

We believe in love. Real, passionate love that lasts a lifetime. For the past 10 years we've been lucky enough to have the privilege of freezing special moments of love for many happy couples. Each couple has their own way of making their love wonderful and unique. It is extremely fulfilling to be able to photograph couples during this time. The love that we share as husband and wife for each other and our children inspires us to photograph other couples in love. Some quick technical stuff: Candace graduated from Hallmark Institute of Photography in 2002. We are members of Professional Photographers of America, and the ever exciting CT PUG group. We limit ourselves to 20 weddings a year. We want each of our clients to feel like they are the only ones we have. We believe that the beauty that we capture on your most special day deserves to be displayed only with the highest quality products. We never want our clients to be anything less than 100% satisfied with our talent, professionalism, and passion for excellence.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
Prints (1)

Simply The Best!

I have followed Candace for a little while now as I have always admired her work. When my Fiancé and I got engaged it was an easy decision on who we wanted for our engagement photos. It’s always easier to admire other couples photos but when it comes to your own I feel like you always think maybe some shots will look odd or they just aren’t going to come out as nice as others you have seen. Boy was I wrong. Per usual, the shots were absolutely gorgeous. They were true to the moment, sincere and the photos captured Chris and I perfectly. They are photos we were so excited to share with family and friends and will look back on for years to come. Candace will also be shooting our wedding and we know those will blow us away juts like our engagement shoot did!

If you want beautiful memories to remember your big day by, you will not be the least bit disappointed by having Candace Jeffery shoot your day.

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Maegan and Joe of CJP were professional, personable and so easy/fun to work with. They really listened to what we were looking for, must-have photos and also gave great suggestions on logistics (especially with our large bridal party!). My husband and I each had one of them by our side getting ready and I am so happy we did. Maegan made me feel so relaxed on our wedding day and really went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure everything went smoothly. Most importantly, Maegan and Joe are incredibly talented. Our photos came out STUNNING! They have a great eye and I love the combination of the style of photos - informal and natural portraits, candids of laughter, tears and some pretty intense dancing. Thank you so much to Maegan and Joe for capturing our day so beautifully!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Candace and Josh were absolutely AMAZING for our wedding. I am usually a pretty shy person, but Candace kept me at ease. She was even very gracious when I was trying to wrangle some family members for a group shot. We were able to get a flash drive of all of our photos within three weeks of our wedding, which was so wonderful. All of the photos turned out beautifully, exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews

Save the Date
Negatives
9 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I've had the pleasure of working with Candace on weddings, styled shoots and boudoir shoots. I love her organization skills, her attention to detail and her whole creative process. She thinks outside of the box, and creates a unique and inviting experience for her clients. Candace Jeffery Photography will leave you with beautiful images that capture your special moments that will be loved for a lifetime.

It's always both a professional pleasure and a personal comfort to work with Candace and her team. Because my ceremonies often include unique rituals, I make a point to touch base with the photographer, videographer, and DJ/musicians before the ceremony begins. Candace is always appreciative. Her photos capture both the classic and the unexpected moments.

Candace and Josh do an amazing job. It's always nice working with them because our clients are happy when they get to the reception because Candace has kept the Bride and Groom's picture taking fun. We work well together and the events flow smoothly. Book her if you have the chance.

Over the past few years, I have had the privilege to work with Candace Jeffery Photography on handfuls of weddings (including my own), engagement shoots, maternity shoots, portrait sessions, and boudoir shoots. Her creative approach to "capture the moment" continues to inspire me in my own profession. I am confident she will continue to lead in the photography industry. I adore her work and will forever be a fan!

Candace Jeffery Photography was fantastic to work with. Their skill coupled with their fun and relaxed spirit made them a pleasure to work with. Candace has an amazing eye for creativity that is rarely seen in modern photography and does so very unobtrusively. When we worked together it was as though we had been shooting and filming together for years. I am very excited to be working with Candace Jeffery Photography again this upcoming summer and will continue to refer her as one of the top photographers in the area!

Events