Candace Jeffery Photography Reviews

101 Reviews for Candace Jeffery Photography

1 User photo

Candace Jeffery Photography 1

Maria · Married on 06/16/2018

We could not have asked for a better person to capture the moments of our special day. Candace and her associate photographer Anthony went above and beyond our expectations. Not only were the photos absolutely beautiful and timeless, but they also made it easy by giving us great direction throughout the very busy day. Candace also helped us find our videographer and they worked incredibly well as a team. Looking at her pictures, you will see for yourself her high quality of work, but working with her personally was wonderful. She really puts you at ease!

Candace Jeffery Photography 2

Emily · Married on 05/27/2018

If you are thinking of doing a boudoir shoot, you absolutely must use Candace.
    I was recommended to Candace by a friend who had used her the year before who raved about her finished product. I wanted to give my husband a nice album as a wedding gift, but I was obviously nervous about being in such a vulnerable position with a stranger.

In the end, the shoot ended up not only being a gift for my husband, but for myself as well. If you have any ideas of doing a boudoir shoot, my advice is to jump in without any hesitation!

The price included exceptional hair and makeup by an incredibly skilled artist, which I noticed a lot of other photographers did not include. After hair and makeup, I got into my first outfit and Candace started shooting. After just a few clicks, she had me perfectly relaxed and not feeling self conscious or nervous at all. I ended up changing into three outfits total for the shoot.

I knew that a few shots had come out looking great since Candace had shown me some while we were working, but when I returned to see everything fully edited, I was floored. Each and every shot came out absolutely stunning. I couldn't believe it!

Waiting the two weeks to see my album was torture, I was so excited to see the final product! When it finally arrived, I nearly died at how perfect it was.

So did my husband.

Candace was a true professional from initial contact to final follow up. She was quick to respond and provided excellent advice. He set up for the shoot was warm and inviting and immediately put me at ease.

Laura · Married on 04/28/2018

Maegan and Joe were such a perfect part of our wedding day! They were one of the first vendors that we booked after our venue and we were so happy with everything that they did for us. Maegan was great at directing and corralling our large bridal party (18 including my husband and I) and she did a great job at keeping us on schedule while also ensuring that she captured everything on our shoot list. Our pictures turned out so beautifully - they truly captured the essence of each part of the day so well and I know that I will treasure the pictures for many years to come!

Marissa · Married on 11/24/2017

Simply The Best!

I have followed Candace for a little while now as I have always admired her work. When my Fiancé and I got engaged it was an easy decision on who we wanted for our engagement photos. It’s always easier to admire other couples photos but when it comes to your own I feel like you always think maybe some shots will look odd or they just aren’t going to come out as nice as others you have seen. Boy was I wrong. Per usual, the shots were absolutely gorgeous. They were true to the moment, sincere and the photos captured Chris and I perfectly. They are photos we were so excited to share with family and friends and will look back on for years to come. Candace will also be shooting our wedding and we know those will blow us away juts like our engagement shoot did!

If you want beautiful memories to remember your big day by, you will not be the least bit disappointed by having Candace Jeffery shoot your day.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Maegan and Joe of CJP were professional, personable and so easy/fun to work with. They really listened to what we were looking for, must-have photos and also gave great suggestions on logistics (especially with our large bridal party!). My husband and I each had one of them by our side getting ready and I am so happy we did. Maegan made me feel so relaxed on our wedding day and really went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure everything went smoothly. Most importantly, Maegan and Joe are incredibly talented. Our photos came out STUNNING! They have a great eye and I love the combination of the style of photos - informal and natural portraits, candids of laughter, tears and some pretty intense dancing. Thank you so much to Maegan and Joe for capturing our day so beautifully!

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

Candace and Josh were absolutely AMAZING for our wedding. I am usually a pretty shy person, but Candace kept me at ease. She was even very gracious when I was trying to wrangle some family members for a group shot. We were able to get a flash drive of all of our photos within three weeks of our wedding, which was so wonderful. All of the photos turned out beautifully, exactly what we wanted!

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2017

Maegan and Joe were such incredible photographers for our wedding, and exceptional people! I had several phone meetings leading up to the wedding and we had an intro skype call in advance of booking this dynamic duo to ensure our personalities were compatible. I had an extremely detailed wedding plan and timeline, these two were so accommodating and did everything they possibly could to make sure we captured as many photos as possible. I had planned for four different shoot locations pre-wedding and we were able to shoot everything due to their skill and ability to quickly capture each special moment. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, they slid into the background to catch more candid moments, and took control when they needed to corral the wedding party, our families, or anyone else involved in pictures that were included in my “must have shot list.” They nailed the day-of execution and were, again, so accommodating when it came time to sort out our photo album. They took time to get to know us in advance of the wedding so we were comfortable with them day-of, it was so nice having these two be a part of our day. Check out their photos online, if their photographic style matches the kind of photos you’re looking for your wedding, I assure you their professionalism, character, value and experience will leave you 100% satisfied, can’t recommend them enough!!!

Daniel · Married on 04/29/2017

Candace and Josh captured our wedding exactly how we imagined. They came highly recommend by a friend and it was a no brained we were going to hire them. We met with Candace many times before our wedding and she knew exactly what we wanted. We love their artistic style and usage of natural light to make their pictures perfect. They were both extremely professional with great personalities; Candace even helped me with my bustle when no one else could figure it out! Ultimately our photographs are amazing and we cannot wait to put some on our walls in our house!

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2016

We got our pictures back a few weeks ago, and we are just so so happy. Candace and Josh captured every little detail, from beautiful pictures of my table numbers to great candid shots of our guests. Working with Candace up to the wedding was super easy, and she had great suggestions for the day and our first look location. At the wedding, they are super professional and you barely notice they are there. I would recommend Candace and Josh 100%!

Marissa · Married on 11/05/2016

Candace and Josh are absolutely amazing. They are kind, professional and personable and really went above and beyond to ensure that we felt at ease on our wedding day. Candace is excellent at giving direction and ensuring that everyone is standing where they need to for the best shot. I have been in weddings where the photographer is unable to keep order and it feels like chaos. This was the complete opposite. Every shot felt organized and purposeful and it made the day run very smoothly. We met with Candace multiple times before the wedding and it allowed us to get to know each other. She truly made us feel like our wedding was important to her and I knew that I could trust her and Josh on our wedding day. We have only seen a sneak peek of our wedding photos but I am so pleased with what she was able to capture on our wedding day. They both have incredible talent and you can definitely tell the difference between her photos and other photographers. I would highly recommend Candace Jeffery Photography to anyone looking for fabulous photos. Thank you!

Helen · Married on 10/23/2016

Jeff and I had the opportunity to work with all of the photographers at Candace Jeffery Photography. We cannot say enough nice things about Candace and Josh and their associate photographers Maegan and Joe! They were more than accommodating throughout the whole year in planning for our wedding. They respond very quickly, are very professional, creative, and a blast to work with. We did our engagement shoot with Maegan and Joe and had a lot of fun just being our silly selves; they captured our relationship so well! They would always be available for advice or even recommendations as we were planning for our wedding. We were unsure if Maegan and Joe were going to be available for our wedding day, without any doubt, Candace and Josh stepped in assuring us they would be available if they needed to step in. Candace and Josh ended up photographing our wedding day and we cannot thank them enough for capturing every special moment! Candace is very easy to work with and it was as if we had shot together before. Our guests complimented how they shot our wedding, being very humble and respectful of everyone. I do not remember seeing them during our ceremony, yet they captured such beautiful photos as if they were right there in front of us. As always, nothing ever goes as planned and we were behind schedule once we arrived at our reception. Candace and Josh stepped up and made sure to capture everyone and everything we wanted in a timely manner. During cocktail hour Candace was even working with our other vendors to make sure everything happened how we wanted, she even helped bustle my dress! We hope others have the opportunity to work with everyone at Candace Jeffery Photography, you will have a lot of fun and love your photos!
    - Helen & Jeff Young

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Candace and Josh was such a pleasure. They are professional, personable and so talented. They gave us suggestions for first look pictures in relation to our venue and made sure to take note of what types of pictures we wanted. During the first look and family portraits Candace and Josh were able to give good directions to help make the process go smoothly- this was a huge help with my large bridal party (and freezing/ rainy weather)! They are fun to work with which made me feel less stressed and made the process effortless. Not to mention the pictures are beautiful. Using Candace and Josh was one of the best decisions my husband and I could have made to make our wedding day PERFECT! She was able to capture all the special moments that will allow us to look at years from now and relive the whole day. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for amazing pictures on their wedding day!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

Candace and Josh did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day with their amazing shots! We absolutely love our photos and re-living the day through them. They are both extremely professional, accommodating, and very easy to work with. Their work is truly beautiful and unique. Candace was also very helpful throughout our planning process. We're not from the Connecticut area and she gave us suggestions for our first look and bridal party portraits. She helped us put together a great plan for the day. We're so happy we chose Candace and Josh as our photographers and can't stop looking at our wedding photos!

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband George and I were blown away by the professionalism Candace and her husband Josh have. It was a nerve-wracking day for us, but they made us feel so comfortable, relaxed, and at ease. We spent the day enjoying the moments instead of feeling uptight. From the moment Candace walked in while the girls and I were getting ready, I felt like she was a part of the bridal party and not just the photographer. The important thing is that they really listen to the vision your going for. From pictures you want to take, or don't want to take, to a pose or side you might favor, they truly hear you and that's an awesome feeling to walk away with. They captured every moment from our wedding so beautifully and we had such a blast with them as well. They're super professional, yet very personable which makes it a breeze! If any brides are looking for photographers that you don't have to micromanage; these two are it!!

Tristine · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I absolutely can not say enough good things about Candace and Josh. They are professional, calm, and amazingly talented. My new husband absolutely hates taking pictures and I worried about how he would do with it all on our wedding day. From the moment Josh arrived to start taking pictures he said he felt very calmed by Josh and his directions. Throughout the entire day Candace and Josh were professional, great with direction when needed, and went above and beyond for us! We are so incredibly lucky to have had them with us on our special day! Can't wait till the next time we get to work with them!!! THANK YOU Candace and Josh :)

• Bridget

Bridget · Married on 07/23/2016

We are so happy we had Candace as our photographer for our wedding in July! Her photos are flawless, she is so easy to work with and her and her husband Josh make the perfect team! Our engagement session was so much fun despite a little rain and it was the perfect opportunity to get to know Candace and learn a little bit about how to pose for photos before the big day. After being part of other weddings, Candace's experience has been unmatched - she was able to efficiently capture all of our large group photos as well as a huge assortment of fun reception photos! It was also nice to know we had someone who knew a little more than us about things like putting a veil on or bustling a dress in case we ran into trouble :) Candace is attentive to detail, super talented and her and Josh worked so well together capturing memories that we will look back on for years to come! We can't wait for more photo ops in the future!

Mackenzie · Married on 06/25/2016

Candace and her husband Josh make an incredible team and are worth every penny! You only get to capture these memories once and Candace has an incredible talent to capture all of these moments beautifully. During our engagement session we were immediately put at ease when we met Candace. She gave us tips and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. She will also place you in different settings in the chosen location to get as many beautiful and diverse pictures as possible. On our wedding day Candace spent the morning with me and my bridesmaids, taking pictures as we got ready, and taking pictures of our invitations and other special details. She even helped me get into my dress! Meanwhile her husband Josh was with my husband and groomsmen taking pictures as they got ready. The two were in communication so that my husband and I wouldn't run into each other before the wedding. After the ceremony the duo took photos of our bridal party and families and sent them on their way so they may enjoy the cocktail hour. Meanwhile were able to take photos of just my husband and I before the reception, and they even stole us for a moment toward the end to take some more photos of just the two of us on the wedding venue grounds. She also had previously worked with many of my vendors so it made it very easy to coordinate things for the special day. Her photos are amazing and you will feel so beautiful in front of the camera! Candace and Josh are professional, easy to work with, and incredibly talented. We can't recommend them enough!

• michelle

michelle · Married on 06/24/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Candace and Josh. The first picture I had ever seen from CJP was about 6 years ago, and I have been following her work ever since and knew there was no other option for a photographer at my wedding. I proactively booked my venue a year and a half before my wedding because I needed to ensure Candace was available on my wedding day, and I am so thankful I did. Candace is so well organized and attentive to her brides. When I asked for suggestions on other wedding vendors her advice was spot on and I was able to assemble a group that I completely trusted and that took so much stress off the day of the wedding, knowing I had nothing to worry about. We had a very large and outgoing wedding party and Candace & Josh didn’t even bat an eye, they kept everyone focused and where they were supposed to be and made sure to get all the photographs taken that I had asked for (and then so many more) all while feeling so comfortable, like they were friends we had known forever. Candace and Josh have a way of turning ordinary settings into incredible pictures, almost to the point where whenever I look at other photographers the photos look amateur. They are so talented and their photos stand out from the crowd. I 100% trusted that our pictures would come out absolutely perfect, and they did. They captured the moments from the best day of our lives so beautifully, and I cannot thank them enough. I have recommended CJP to all the brides I know, and many of my friends have also used them. I look forward to working with Candace in the future.

Gaetana · Married on 05/28/2016

I knew that I wanted Candace Jeffery Photography to be our photographers before I was even engaged! I had been following their Facebook page and blogs for a while since a few people I knew had used them for their wedding. For a good year (true story), I would catch myself admiring every detail of blog posts and photographs of complete strangers!! Selecting Candace and Josh as our photographers was everything I had hoped for. They were so great to work with. Candace's attention to detail during the planning process all the way through our wedding day was great. Both her and her husband captured the most perfect moments of our day. Our photographs are absolutely stunning and I am so proud to showcase them in our home. Thank you for everything!!
    -Gaetana & Mike Sanders

Cara & Kyle · Married on 05/21/2016

We had the Associate Photographers, Meagan & Joe DeCrescenzo as our photographers for our engagement shoot and wedding. From the very start we knew that we really liked Meagan and Joe. They both have a very relaxed approach and made us feel so comfortable. Having reviewed their work prior to meeting with them, we knew they could produce amazing photos. It wasn't until our engagement shoot that we saw what goes into getting the best out of their subjects.

As the lead, Meagan did a great job of directing us through different poses and suggesting just the right subtle adjustments that made a good shot great. She never came off bossy and only put us in places/ situations with which we were comfortable.

Meanwhile, Joe did an amazing job not only supporting Meagan but also capturing the majority of the candid shots from different angles. The dynamic between this couple team is obviously well versed and it shows in the results.

Speaking of which, the photos from our wedding and engagement shoots were nothing short of spectacular. We received all of our proofs less than a month after our wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. Every moment from getting ready to the reception was captured to perfection.

We'd highly recommend Meagan and Joe for anyone in the New England area. We not only got amazing photos but also had so much fun during all of the shooting. Saying goodbye at our reception was hard and we hope to have occasion to use them again in the future.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/14/2015

My husband and I are so happy we chose Candace Jeffery Photography for our wedding photography needs. Candace and Josh were helpful and professional from my first inquiry to the very last minute of our wedding day. I cannot say enough good things but the most important points to me were any questions I had beforehand were answered quickly, they were extremely organized the day of (including reigning in our excited bridal party and giant families), and went above and beyond to help with things having nothing to do with photography (Candace helped bustle my dress when it came loose mid way through the reception). We received our pictures within the promised time and they are outstanding. The posed pictures are beautiful and I also am so happy to relive some of the best moments of the wedding through the candid shots. We will definitely use Candace again in the future!

Joan · Married on 11/07/2015

Candace Jeffery is amazing! my entire experience working with her and her husband was a positive one. Right from the beginning Candace was easy to get in touch with, every phone call and email was responded to immediately. She is flexible and very accommodating, for our engagement pictures she met us at our college which was about a two hour drive! On the wedding day, Candace went at the speed that worked best for my wedding party and myself which was really great. Best of all, the photos are so amazing, Candace captured the day exactly as i remember it. Her candid shots are so much fun, I really wanted to get photographs of the guests dancing the night away and she certainly has a special skill for that! Candace was the best. I would absolutely recommend using her, She is extremely professional and talented. She did not take one photograph I do not love!

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2015

My husband and I could not be more happy on how our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out. Not only are the pictures beautiful, the whole experience with working with Candace and Josh was wonderful. Candace was exactly the type of photographer that I was looking for. She asked exactly what you wanted and never made me feel overwhelmed in the whole process. I trusted her 100% on the day of the wedding and it allowed me to relax and let her work her magic.

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

Absolutely the best decision we could have made. Working with Candace and Josh for both our engagement and wedding photos was wonderful, effortless and fun! Candace and Josh are true professionals and I am glad that my husband and I each had one of them by our side as we got ready the morning of the wedding. They were discrete throughout the ceremony and reception, yet after looking at the stunning pictures, they were EVERYWHERE! We have already recommended them to other family members who are getting married next year! Candace was in charge, kept everyone calm (even while we braved cold temperatures on a freak cold early October afternoon), fun to work with and most importantly looked out for our best interests throughout the long day they were with us. We hope to work with them again for years to come!

Candace photographed both our engagement photo session and our wedding. We could not be happier with both sets of photos. They are beautiful! Candace (and Josh) are extremely talented photographers. Going through our photos, we have everything we could ever want: we have candids, ones with smiles, ones with laughter, and ones that are more serene. The quality of the photos are incredible and we loved that we get to have the cd/usb of our photos so that we can print as many as we want, whenever we want! Candace is very professional and just an overall wonderful person that we will be happy to hire again for future events in our life.